• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Mmk, I've got Dec 11'th off, and i'll try to get dec 18'th off too. the 11'th pita you should take jeff to corvallis, so we can all smash together and i plan to take jeff+1 back to my place for a week for smashtime merriment. I love you guys <3 Let's DO THIS. Also TP Portland I really wanna go to

keeper

Smash Champion
You should maybe take me depending on when you leave and how much gas will cost because I'll calculate the **** out of gas based on your miles/gallon and get really uptight if you over charge because I'm like that.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
How much you charging for gas Pita?
I'd fill it up before we left, and when we get back, we'd have whoever was going with me fill it back up again. Sounds fair since I'd be the one driving/paying for insurance/the car.

And I'm talking Dec 11th.

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
keeper we should play sometime soon man since you are still in west linn. turns out i was busier today than i thought but what is your schedule like? im gonna be working a lot the next couple weeks but i get off relatively early.

keeper

Smash Champion
keeper we should play sometime soon man since you are still in west linn. turns out i was busier today than i thought but what is your schedule like? im gonna be working a lot the next couple weeks but i get off relatively early.
I'm busy monday through wednesdays guaranteed, but otherwise I'm usually open.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
December 11th is the weekend after finals week. A lot of people go home, so there won't be as many people there, and the dorm that we usually play in will be closed. That's a crap time for a smashfest.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I know I'll be up in portland that weekend, unless I want to make the trip back down. And allen, kazuki and gheb will probably be back up in portland too. I don't know about anyone else. Corvallis is a horrible town if you want consistency. It is a college town after all.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
I'll go to portland lol. no biggie
One way to do it.

We have a pretty big basement, actually... What if I volunteered my house for a smashfest on the 11th? Change of pace from Gage's place all the time. Just bring setups.

The only problem would be that a lot of TVs might have to be on the floor.

Also if you bring sleeping bags/mats you could sleep here as well.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
If need be I can hold it here again. It's up to all of you though. I don't really care. If it's somewhere other than my house I probably won't go to it.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I'm not going because I don't really care about playing Melee really anymore. Unless I can play with Jesse or something. I really only wanna play Brawl now. I'm not being like "hmpf! If I can't have it as easy as possible for me I don't wanna play!"

I wouldn't say it's a double standard. Since you love Melee and would like to see it's scene grow exponentially. Yet, you didn't want to go to probably potentially the best thing that's happened to Melee on the West Coast for quite awhile. As opposed to me who doesn't really care much at the moment. So I don't really want to spend money for travel costs on a smashfest. That I would go and probably only semi enjoy. Instead of allowing more people to get more games in. Since if I didn't go it'd be one less person on a setup to wait for. I'm still going to TP Portland to contribute to the community. I still love Melee. Just my drive to play it has kind of dropped. Since I can't ever practice with Jesse anymore

Surreal

Smash Ace
My place sucks for smash but you can come here if you want for a chillfest. If you're passing by sherwood to someone else's place to play, I would ♥ you forever if you picked me up to come with you guys cause I would like it if doubles could be had.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
I can go anywhere this thanksgiving weekend with my brother and 2 melee setups, just let me know.
Swing on by whenever the hell you want :D

Also Gage, I live like 20 minutes away from you, it's really not that much of a stretch.

EDIT: On a side note, if we had a smashfest at my place this weekend, it's not that far to go get Jeff/Gage if they're up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom