• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
supposedly there's gonna be a good local turnout and a lot of sutherlin is going. It'd be free money for you *shrugs*

I just want Sutherlin's first tourney to have something going on ya know?

Rocket33r

Smash Rookie
I'm going to be really sad if none of you Portland people come to this >=(

It just doesn't seem right that little old Sutherlin should represent the rest of the state in any smash tournament XD

Binx

Smash Master
Give me a good tournament within 30 minutes of my house plz =)

I might try and make one of these smashfests gage pm me your address.

Thanks gage, looks like its 90 mins by bus, might be able to borrow my girls car though, so... we'll see, I'll try and make it down one of these weekends, I really need some ICs vs Fox practice and some ICs vs Falcon practice.

And I guess some anyone vs Puff would be good XD

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
I know, everyone should come to my house.
Tomorrow.
or the next day.

ya know...

If you want...
( ._.)

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
I think I am going to come to the tournament just because I will be in Corvallis for the weekend anyway. If there is no Melee I am leaving right away though.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Corvallis, get pikawad, allen, and mr. kazuki + whoever else all to smash at the same time and sutherlin will make their way up to smash, mondays usually work best

keeper

Smash Champion
Man you guys are all boring

Cactuarz are you coming tomorrow/who is coming with you

Also smashfest tomorrow hellllllaaaaaa
He's coming. He's picking me up and he's at least bringing Rockt33r/Jason (the Ganon main) as far as I know. Some of the other dudes from last time are coming too I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom