• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
lol
It's already past midnight on the East Coast, so you know what that means, right? XD

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
The M/elee tourn/ey is still going to be good, its just not going to pay out cash. There will be other prizes instead. Also, its a 3 day LAN, so that can be 3 days of Sm/ash!

Its $15 for a 3 day LAN, and I can house a few people if necessary.

debaser

Smash Lord
wow. that's deep.

may or may not show up to the smashfest tonight. don't be surprised if I'm knockin on the lounge window.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
If you want in, and don't want to look like a creeper, call me at 503 481 2290

Oh and bring a setup if you can, I think we have about 3.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
Anything happening in Portland soon? I have yet to test my Diddy Kong and Bowser against anyone but my friends... wanna see how I stack up.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It looks 90% the same, like they kept the old layout and added icons from a children's book.
I think the reorganized banner at the top is much better though.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
It's not happening in April, there's a lot going on for me on the later parts of April, sorry guys :p

But we will be having LOST4LIFE in May :D

keeper

Smash Champion
Hey, Binx, hope you had a good ride on the 43. You walked right by me and I waved, but you were staring at your iPhone/iPod Touch, whichever it was.

lolololol

It probably didn't help that I forgot your first name (though I think it's Justin?) and wasn't about to shout "BINX" while you had earbuds in.

Binx

Smash Master
Hey, Binx, hope you had a good ride on the 43. You walked right by me and I waved, but you were staring at your iPhone/iPod Touch, whichever it was.

lolololol

It probably didn't help that I forgot your first name (though I think it's Justin?) and wasn't about to shout "BINX" while you had earbuds in.
LOL, yeah I take the 43 or the 56 to washington square, I was watching day9 on my itouch lols, im such a nerd XD XD XD.

****ing walk up and hit me next time.

keeper

Smash Champion
LOL, yeah I take the 43 or the 56 to washington square, I was watching day9 on my itouch lols, im such a nerd XD XD XD.

****ing walk up and hit me next time.
Which daily, or was it the one happening right then?

It took me like 10 minutes to even notice you, I was trying to catch a bunch of Dittos in White. >_>;

I feel this is incredibly appropriate for this situation.

Edit: Does PSU even have a legitimate game club anymore? The game room looks like dildos and very not Melee friendly with all them fancy LCD screens. That and it'd be cool/extra motivation if there was a gamer group or something so I could play SC2 with more people as well as even want to.

You better fight him the next time you see him, Keeper
Yeah, dude, just walk up and be all "Money match" and slug him in the face, then shake my hand in pain because I hit his glasses or something like I'm a huge wuss and the metal frame jutted into my hand and he's still standing there unwavering with a massive "what?" expression on his face as the homeless dude across the street cheers me on from inside the dumpster.

Holy **** it's snowing outside.

keeper

Smash Champion
What happens when Mofat starts to Vlog:
You are so cute.
almolicious 43 minutes ago

@almolicious gimme your number
Mofat 24 minutes ago
Link,your show your human face more.....WOW! Your very very hadsum*(i spell it wrong :O) Can't wait for these blogs. ^_^
p.s your Cute*
Marisathu 49 minutes ago
oh my god YOUR HOT
emmeg516 1 hour ago

Lol'd

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Omg this site got sexy.

Who would be down for smash this week? I now work less and while I'm in the process of finding a new job I should take this time to smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom