• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Juce is not a rules type of person. Keeper seems to know what he's talking about, why not just listen to him?

@Infinitora
We're not teaming for Doubles? :(
Kirby\Falcon is legit (Double Falcon Pawnch ftw!)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey guys. I've arrived at my cousins apartment here in Portland Oregon. I'd really like a chance to play with anyone in Brawl or Melee. I'm also really interested in going to Gameclucks. I'm free pretty much every day until Wednesday when I leave. Unfortunately my cousin doesn't have internet in her place yet so I won't be able to contact everyone that way, but please feel free to text or call me at 817-929-8110.

I'm 2nd in my state and brawl and also pretty decent at Melee, and I really want the opportunity to play with you guys if anyone is open. Thanks again.

edit:
Juce my friend Rohins said you're really good in Melee and live in Portland. Please contact me if you're ever free to play, I'll mostly be sitting around bored...

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'd love to. However it's possible I may need a ride, and if I don't I'd need an address. I understand it's kind of weird to just go to someone's house that you've never met before... but what would you prefer? Giving me your address? Me meeting you somewhere? Etc etc xD

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yup, pretty much. But I won't be at Starbucks for much longer so if I'm gonna be able to join you guys I kinda need information within the next 15 minutes ish... Can someone call/text me?

Vox the Fox

Smash Cadet
I want to come, but there's one problem...I'm getting my wisdom teeth out the day before the tournament...so I don't think I can go! Screw surgery. And wisdom teeth. And it's not a date that I can move. I'll play with you as soon and as much as possible, though, Aaron. And Bart and whomever else wants to smash in Eugene.

ne_Ziggy

Smash Cadet
gah, how come people don't know how to recover from wisdom teeth removal.

Don't use ice. At all. It slows down the blood flow and actually causes swelling. In fact, the only thing you need to do after surgery is keep a cloth wrapped around your head to apply pressure around the sides of your jaws. You shouldn't feel any pain, and ideally you should be able to eat within 8 or 9 hours.

I was completely normal the next day after I got mine removed. It shouldn't affect your smashing. :>

Juce

Smash Ace
oh yeah;

i'm not sure if i will be able to be at the tournament. my nephew's birth day is that day, so i'll probably be incapacitated all weekend

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
i went snowboarding the day after i got my wisdom teeth out. just sayin..

gg's everyone who came. im fairly positive i will be around this weekend so im down to smash it up

Surreal

Smash Ace
I was just gonna play friendlies there too lol

Jesse was gonna see if Bart could drive me there for free but since he's not going... yeah.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
^ SKYPAL RULES
Here's a little factoid:
SKYPAL was influential in the rules I wrote for Oregon tournaments (and still to this day with Brawl).

Also:
@keeper
lol at a smasher saying 'maps'. XD

keeper

Smash Champion
Here's a little factoid:
SKYPAL was influential in the rules I wrote for Oregon tournaments (and still to this day with Brawl).

Also:
@keeper
lol at a smasher saying 'maps'. XD
I blame other games I've been playing.

I think we've created a monster.
I'm also banning the S tier of characters. Thus, no Fox, Falco, or Jigglypuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom