• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ne_Ziggy

Smash Cadet
I'm a little reluctant to host since I haven't done so before (plus I'm a horrible host for normal guests) but I guess I wouldn't mind if you all came over.

My phone is suspended right now so I can only recieve calls. PM me if you want my numbah. :>

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
so i would also be interested in going to hilsboro on saturday but unfortunately im not sure if i can go. if i am free would it be ok to come? in case i cant would anyone be interested in playing today/sunday?

ne_Ziggy

Smash Cadet
All right, I'm good for tomorrow at like 1800 (6 pm). Anyone's welcome to come unless you have a problem with being around a dog. He likes to derp on guests, and is super cuddly.

If you want a general idea of where I live, I live just north of the the Quatama/206th MAX station in the Quatama Crossing apartment complex.

PM me for address/number ****

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Does anyone (mainly thinking Juce, but anyone else is welcome to chime in) have a spare wii remote lying around that I can borrow? I left mine at Viviff's, and that's the only way I can play Melee or Brawl lol :p

ne_Ziggy

Smash Cadet
Thanks to everyone that came over, I had a blast. ^^ That was my second smashfest ever, lol

and thank you for making me aware that our place needs more chairs.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Hey Jeff or Jesse, if Viviff brings my wii remote to Best Bout, and one of you are over there, could you get it for me? I'm going to be gone on another vacation during the week of the tournament.

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
Starting to look like Melee is going to have a larger showing than Brawl. I would be pretty happy if that happened.

keeper

Smash Champion
Starting to look like Melee is going to have a larger showing than Brawl. I would be pretty happy if that happened.
What always interests me with melee is that there are a set few people that show up that I never see post, but they're consistent in a sporadic way in that they'll show up, but you can never guess when and to what.

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
so what day were you guys thinking? today works really well for me but i could do it maybe tomorrow and for sure on friday but it would be later in the evening.

Surreal

Smash Ace
we'd only be able to play for like 3-4 hours at most though on account of me getting bored quickly.

idk why I didn't just edit my last comment lol

oh well~

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Anyone want to hop a ride down to corvallis with me tomorrow? I'm going to pick up some stuff at OSU but afterwards it's smashfest time.
If you are going down to Corvallis could you pick up Jon? That way I wouldn't have to drive down there. He can stay at my house for the day.

ChinesePanda777

Smash Apprentice
I went up to Beaverton for a couple of days.
oh ok. What are your plans after the tournament? Need to know if I should figure something out and not get stuck in Portland.

Tyler if you want to Smash at my place for awhile and then drive back to up or something... I dunno, figuring something out would be nice though. I'm pretty open. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom