• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I had a lot of fun at this tournament today. I really wanted to win this tournament for some reason and was pretty happy I was able to. Everyone is improving at a pretty fast pace. I'm pretty sure I'm going to start and try to improve at this game more. It was nice seeing you all again

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Good games everyone, especially Debaser and Allen.

Allen we need to MM more our matches were intense

edit:pR where you at?

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
I had a lot of fun at this tournament today. I really wanted to win this tournament for some reason and was pretty happy I was able to. Everyone is improving at a pretty fast pace. I'm pretty sure I'm going to start and try to improve at this game more. It was nice seeing you all again
Hey, thanks for teaming with me. That was a blast. Made me actually want to care about teams.

I was also really stoked on today. Had a really good time. Super motivated to get good again at this game. I was really impressed by a lot of people, new faces, and old faces I thought were doomed to horribledom back in 2k6. Hopefully all of us can do something Oregon has never been able to do... Be good at this game.

keeper

Smash Champion
I'm incredibly disappointed with how I played against Ratking and can't get over it.

Where is a smash therapist? I'm legitimately losing sleep over this.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I'm just amazed how many melee players noregon has now. And here's me six months ago thinking that corvallis had the most poppin community in the state.

Also, I'm watching my parents house for the next week since they're in canada. I have five available tvs here. Anyone up for a smashfest sometime monday-wednesday?

debaser

Smash Lord
I'm incredibly disappointed with how I played against Ratking and can't get over it.

Where is a smash therapist? I'm legitimately losing sleep over this.
I am an analyst and a therapist. An analrapist. Why don't you open up and let me in?

Surreal

Smash Ace
I can't imagine how silly our PR would be because we're all inconsistent as frick. Seriously at BB3 half of the results were so backwards in singles.

Surreal

Smash Ace
If we did that I'd either want a PR to be done after multiple of those (since someone could be "having an off day"), and/or have them be best of 5 instead of 3.

Also random sudden smash at my place tonight if you wish. Jesse will be coming over in an hour or so. I only have 1 tv though so if more than 2 people come we could go to Jesse's place.

keeper

Smash Champion
I absolutely hate Round Robins
I've absolutely never done round robins.
I am an analyst and a therapist. An analrapist. Why don't you open up and let me in?
An inexplicable fear of grapes.

im a therapist. tell me your problems
I'm a therapist, what's your problem son?
I keep thinking about the times I suicided. It's like a recurring, haunting, psychotic dream.

debaser

Smash Lord
If we did that I'd either want a PR to be done after multiple of those (since someone could be "having an off day"), and/or have them be best of 5 instead of 3.

Also random sudden smash at my place tonight if you wish. Jesse will be coming over in an hour or so. I only have 1 tv though so if more than 2 people come we could go to Jesse's place.
yeah, we don't have a large enough sample of tournament results to have an accurate list yet imo.

2-3 more tournaments like this last best bout.

Binx

Smash Master
2-3 more tourneys is all I'm gonna need to pass up gage!

I'm coming for you ^_^

Oh hey I got Minh and Jayce to agree to come to friendlies and own us all if people pinky promise to show up thursday at best bout.

Binx

Smash Master
Guys best bout 5pm-ish on the 22nd me minh and jayce will be there, Minh is probably about the same skill level as me, maybe better vs certain characters, he plays spacies and Marth, prolly only the old schoolers will remember him, Jayce plays spacies and Marth as well and is pretty good.

Also yeah me and Yugo were talking about a PR round robin tournament like the one the twins had in like 08 at that little house they rented out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom