• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper

Smash Champion
THAT MEANS YOU BETTER GO.
GOTTA GO FAST (SONIC)
GOTTA GO FAST (SONIC)
GOTTA GO FASTER, FASTER, FASTER FASTER FASTER
SONIC X

Really though. In the vein of WarioWare games, HURRY UP!

None of this pertains to me, what am I doing, Jeff?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
that would be awesome if you got back into melee btw. are you playing fox now?
I'm only playing Melee for funsies right now, which means I'm playing Fox because he's fun - I won't pull out Kirby until I go competitive in Melee again. XD

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Small get together at my place if interested let me know still room for like 2 or 3 people. its gonna start tonight (sunday) at about 6pm ish.

:phone:

Binx

Smash Master
I'm moving this saturday so I wont be able to attend the monthly, I'll be there wed though so people should show up =D

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Someone with a car. Toph is stranded in Portland right now and needs help. Can someone help him out?

also if you could give me your number I can give it to Toph

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Someone with a car. Toph is stranded in Portland right now and needs help. Can someone help him out?

also if you could give me your number I can give it to Toph
Help! If you want to contact me directly my number is 808-352-1086. I will smash with you, pay gas money, and tell you funny joke.

:phone:

keeper

Smash Champion
That works for everything though?

Also, tournament is this Saturday right (especially considering the next is Christmas Eve lolololol). Might just go to that instead of the Wednesday thing, unless I really feel like doing Wednesday instead. It's an or situation.

Taking the Driver's Permit Test some time today. Going to try to at least low percent 3 stock that thing. I've taken it before, but my old permit expired.

keeper

Smash Champion
You guys should do the Best of 11 (or was it 9) Penny Matches that Jeff and I did, except ours had a character rotation thrown in that made it silly.

Surreal

Smash Ace
if you're talking about the best of 11, sure, but we have to rotate characters though. That's half the fun in it.

If you just mean a normal MM, idklol

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I thought you said you stopped playing smash Jeff, or did I read that post wrong? :\
Whatever, I wanna do a Best of 11 Character Rotation with you too!

Surreal

Smash Ace
I am done with smash. Competitively at least. I'll play with people once in a blue moon though.

And ok sure.

I just did the best of 11 for 1 penny with keeper, but do you guys want a different amount? lol

Binx

Smash Master
I'll be there as well, might be a half hour late, aiming for about 5:30 gotta wait for the car and maybe Im gonna go pick up some hand warmers.

Binx

Smash Master
I'll do single person crews with people

20 stocks 5 different characters, set line up for both, just write them down in your phone or something before the match starts =D, super fun.

Best I've ever done was 16 stocks left over, I got some really lucky kills on key characters with fox and finished off the 20th stock with my Sheik I think it was.

Gonna try and find my GC to bring an extra set up =D

Foos if you are there we should do another set

Im not on a time limit this time

random thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom