• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juce

Smash Ace
i'm thinking about coming tonight.. it'll be late. after 10 sometime. cat, you wanna bring that controller? how late people want to stay? hurry up and get back at me, i'm at work atm

keeper

Smash Champion
Well, best of 11 sounds like hogging a friendlies TV to me.
I wasn't about to care since it was my gamecube and I'm almost always slightly early to stuff that I go to and help hook stuff up and set things up. Last Best Bout I went to, Ethan and I were the ones that moved all the TVs into place and cleaned up all the Street Fighter and MvC3 stuff so there was space for Melee. It probably helped that I was early and had the opportunity.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna come play tonight? Probably later like around when Jesse is off/10pmish. It would be at my house. Not to confuse with the when Jesse gets off statement. Call or text if you have my number or post here.

People can stay the night as well, if that is more convenient for getting to BB in the morning.

:phone:

keeper

Smash Champion
I don't think I can make it tomorrow. My bull**** life stresses have started manifesting themselves physically and it sucks.

You got this, Izayah.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Im not coming tomorrow. Not because of my stressful life has started manifesting itself physically though. Im going to a rave and need money for mdma.

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
You guys not showing up makes you good wishes irrelevant. I am now depressed and going to sit in my basement for the rest of my life. OH WAIT I ALREADY DO THAT LOLPLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

keeper

Smash Champion
Well, like, I might go for a little if I stay up all night and am not tired come 10 am, but don't expect me to enter [unless someone pays for my entry, in which case you get my winnings hurr]. Also, Jonny, that is the worst John I've ever read.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Well, like, I might go for a little if I stay up all night and am not tired come 10 am, but don't expect me to enter [unless someone pays for my entry, in which case you get my winnings hurr]. Also, Jonny, that is the worst John I've ever read.
Sign of the end times: I actually agree with keeper.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
WA is coming down to BB, so it's gonna be awesome. :D
Good luck to everyone entering!

JonnyW

Smash Ace
At least its the truth.

I'll be there coming in off of no sleep from work lol and sad face that jonny's not coming
Like this :(

Sorry buddy :( Tourneys take a lot of energy and I need it to dance all night at a rave. YOU SHOULD COME TO NAUGHTY OR NICE ZOMG.
Tons of women dressed in santa lingerie.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I was booty today in Brawl.

I was doing ok in Melee, but I didn't register in time for Melee :\

Oh well, I got a lot of good friendlies in (shoutouts to Wad, Cat Physician and the like)

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Good games today everyone had fun I'll edit my post tomorrow night after I get some sleep and make a huge shout out page and jonny I'd go but I'm at work :(

keeper

Smash Champion
I was booty today in Brawl.

I was doing ok in Melee, but I didn't register in time for Melee :\

Oh well, I got a lot of good friendlies in (shoutouts to Wad, Cat Physician and the like)
Phil, you should come over to Jeff's when I come out there some time this week. What days are you free so I don't go over there and be all "PHIL AAAAAAAAAAA"?

Also, Ratking, it is almost 2012, afterall. Apocalypse, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom