• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
@Everybody
Smashfest at my place tomorrow. Most everyone will show up by noon though some are coming earlier for extra practice. A new face will also be there after he gets out of class at 2pm. Infinitora and Trebor should be there by at least noon. Everyone is welcome - I know Aaron really wants you Corvallis guys to show up. ;)

@Otto
I know Vermanubis is looking at doing a tournament in March, but I'm still unsure as to the exact date. I'll have to inquire about that since March is coming up soon. Yugo will have to make a mention as to the exact date the March Best Bout will be held since that's his jurisdiction.
Yeah, I still haven't confirmed yet, since I've been told a buncha different things regarding dates occupied in March.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
From what I've heard of discussion, the date of the washington tournament is the best time to schedule a tournament, so the third week. Ratking's post is extremely hard to understand if you weren't actually there listening to him and yugo talk. He's saying that best bout would be on the second week, allowing for the eastern oregon tournament to be on the third week

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I had lots of fun playing Melee with you guys yesterday - thanks go to Phil for covering my entry otherwise I wouldn't have gone through with joining. It was however a harsh reminder that playing Melee on the same day throws my Brawl and SSB games off. T_T

Regardless, I had lots of fun and it showed me that I really need to get back into the game so I can keep up with you guys without my rusty tech skill holding me back. Fox is always lots of fun and I'd love to learn to play Sheik one of these days.

keeper

Smash Champion
Make me proud, Nathan. Maybe some day, I'll hand you the torch of being "king of reverse fair" and moonwalking with Sheik.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Sheik? I am disappointed.
Me too. A dead rotten falcon transforms into a gey sheik.

Jonny too good.
Lol oh yeah falcoooon :) haha. I went 3-0 with Eggz in the first set of GF but I couldn't keep it up in the second set :(

Corvallis come down for crews soon.
Whos all going to Game Clucks next weekend?
Also Lol at Bart for saying "**** you" straight to my face after I beat him in a MM. it was hilarious.

fourhundredand20

Smash Rookie
yeaaaaaaauh. all you northern oregon smashers need to come out of your lame portland suburbs and play with HFTJ and I.

so if anyone happens to come to north portland ever you should pm me for my number and hit me up to play.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
yeaaaaaaauh. all you northern oregon smashers need to come out of your lame portland suburbs and play with HFTJ and I.

so if anyone happens to come to north portland ever you should pm me for my number and hit me up to play.
You're probably super scrubby and would be a total waste to play with.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace

Wait, where nopo? Also, hurry and get a spot with my brother near where he is already at. I will come play daily. Could just walk over from the girlfriend's.

:phone:

Surreal

Smash Ace
Aaron, just a heads up I don't go on AiB anymore, and only really stop by here once in a while. Message me on AIM if you wanna talk, or skype if you have it, or email (I'll IM you my email :v)

my skype is surreal365.

fourhundredand20

Smash Rookie
Wait, where nopo? Also, hurry and get a spot with my brother near where he is already at. I will come play daily. Could just walk over from the girlfriend's.

:phone:
I live on 16th and killingsworth right now. and we're tryin :[

I live on west burnside.

how far up burnside? drivin' downtown is no problem.

that and since someone brought LoL up, we should play sometime; add me. Arreat theDamaja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom