• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
i'm probably not going to best bout tomorrow either i got a meeting early in the morning tomorrow and other stuff i gotta do after that :( earliest I could make it would probably be like 9.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
All of you should have been in Eugene last night for the Leap Year Smashfest. It was awesome and we had sushi.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
We had spicy tempeh rolls - perhaps the best sushi I've ever had. We also had avacado rolls.

While fish is a common neta, that doesn't mean all sushi has to have fish. ;)

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
I'm definitely an omnivore, but I gotta say the imitation duck I had this one time with this cranberry sauce stuff on it was ****ing ridiculous. It was better than eating ****ing duck! On a side note, need smash in the Eugene with the quickness. Sorry I missed out on leapyear shindig Timmy, got off work at 10 and my fuel light is on til tomorrow when I get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom