• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
there is a smashfest at Kaylees tonight. I'm not sure what the address is. Fighting computers is fine it doesn't really matter. None of it really counts until you play people though.

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
Its a little late for tonight, is there anything going on later this week? (Edit: Now my post count is at 22, which is G&W... not as cute.)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I wouldn't consider jonix and whitty melee smashers.
I was just listing all active players since he never specified Melee. It's interesting to note that there are more active Melee players than Brawl players in Eugene (and I think there are more active SSB players than Brawl players too).

Juce

Smash Ace
Danielle wants to get down on some smash/partying before she leaves back for Eastern Oregon, so I'm postin to see who would be down to host that this weekend? Liiike a fest on friday and a small (maybe free or $1?) tournament on saturday?
could do hella side tournaments like Low tier, main swap, mario ****in kart, random teams, idfk
a non serious tournament sounds fun right now

preferably with TVs

thoughts?

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
Danielle wants to get down on some smash/partying before she leaves back for Eastern Oregon, so I'm postin to see who would be down to host that this weekend? Liiike a fest on friday and a small (maybe free or $1?) tournament on saturday?
could do hella side tournaments like Low tier, main swap, mario ****in kart, random teams, idfk
a non serious tournament sounds fun right now

preferably with TVs

thoughts?
That sounds like it would be awesome! I would definately be interested in that. (Hood River Yoshi player.) Also, can anyone tell me when bestbout is? The site said it starts t 5, but how long does it last and when would most people be there? I want to play smash, but I couldn't get there until 7:30 or 8.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13219

That's the link for BCG3. The last turnout wasn't that big, but they're really working together with the melee scene down there to try and get them to come. It'd be cool if we got a carpool or two down there to support them again.

Also, let it be known

me and Kyle "Ratking" Souder had a phone date tonight. It was mad presh and mad romantic.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Oh wow, when I came to check the messages here I didn't expect someone to post saying they were going to have a baby! I'm going to beat everyone to the question and ask if you're going to train your kids in Melee and then have an army of Falcon mains come sweep a tournament years from now.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
I posted it in the PR thread in response to something timmy posted. But yeah, I definitely wanna start going to BCG's regularly. Especially if we can confirm a pretty decent turnout. Even like a 16 man bracket, including a carpool from me, is incentive enough. No reason Corvallis can't consistently make these also.

edit: also incase you see this in time Minh, since you are Pmin now, never post again. 503 represent.

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
I don't know how most of Corvallis feels, but I might be willing to go to Eugene for a torney every once in a while. If I drove down there, I bet I could form a carpool, unless there is already a carpool with Allen, then I would join that... Also, congradulations on a baby girl!!! A smash prodigy trained from birth? Sounds epic... Babies become fluent in some languages roughly 10x faster than adults, I wonder if that applies to smash... I'm going to get wrecked by an 8 year old in 8 years.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Eugene melee players should try to come up to best bout in a few weeks it's the second weekend of every month I wanna play everyone. Also what's the word on a fest this weekend?

:phone:

FoosJr

Smash Ace
@ purpletuce bestbouts start at 5 I try to be there right at 5 in case anyone else is there and wants to play some and they last until people are done with about 6 to 8 people they usually last til about 10 or 11 with more people it'd probably go longer.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom