• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binx

Smash Master
I tried to go friday, not worth 5 dollars to play with one person I could do that at my house.

Also sick link yugo =D

T0MMY

Smash Master
I think the next tournament is BCG4:
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13351

Infinitora asked if we could hold the Melee events at my place. I'm thinking it might be better to hold the Melee part of it at my place again like we did the first time since a good portion of Melee attendees come from out of city and have to pay for gas, so looking to save them $5 each.
Also, we'd have kitchen access so maybe we can make everyone some of that popular pasta or something (I probably don't have the funds/time to do sushi this time).

The downside is you'll miss out on playing with newcomers/randoms who the store would be able to bring in.
So, please let me know what you guys want.
I'd like to see another Eugene vs Corvallis crew battle again, that was a lot of fun last time :^]

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Are you talking SC BestBout...?
It's awesome to hear that either way.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I want to go to IE Smash. I have a feeling there might be a Eugene carpool to that. But if not, I'd want to try to fill a spot in your carpool there.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I actually don't know if I'm gonna be able to drive to anything for awhile dr gave me a final diagnosis on my leg turns out I have multiple muscle tears so I can barely use my left leg atm might have to go in for surgery here soon I find out more on that later in the week. Really gonna suck if I can't make best bout again because of it.

:phone:

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
I saw someone is flying in from AZ on the 2nd, and I plan on being in Portland at that time. At the moment I'm working full time/over time and I don't have many chances to play, but would anyone else be interested to play on the second?

christianizcool

Smash Cadet
hey guys
I was on here last October, and played with some of you guys a couple of times. I was really starting to get into Melee but school got out of control and then I got a gf, and yeah, just never made the time to try to play anymore. :\

But, I have been playing occasionally, and now that school is over I am looking to play quite a bit, with anyone! Preferably in Portland or at least a bus ride away. Just let me know :)

Edit: I live downtown, a couple blocks from PSU, if anyone is curious @_@

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Someone from Northern Oregon should go to BCB. I want to go to a smash tournament and I never want to, so this is your once in a life time chance to take me

T0MMY

Smash Master
Do you mean BCG?
I haven't heard much from the Melee players; Infinitora said the general feeling is the Melee players would want SSBM events at my place, so I have it announced we'll be having it here so there's more room open for the other events at the store.

If there's anyone who still plays Smash in Portland, they should let me know if anyone is coming down for the Eugene tourney tomorrow. :^p

Big City Gamin' IV: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13351

T0MMY

Smash Master
Awesome, it'll be good to see you there. There's two Melee players from Medford area already here tonight. I hope the weather improves by tomorrow morning.

christianizcool

Smash Cadet
hey, I requested to join the Oregon Smash group. If someone could approve it, that would be great :) Also, if anyone would like to play, just hit me up, I live downtown.
I am not very good but I have been working on it!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Thank you all for coming down to play Smash. I had a lot of fun, and I saw some epic matches played.

@Marcus, it was nice meeting you and I hope to see you at some of the Smashfests that Adam runs at his place. The best way of improving is simply to keep playing with others.

Binx

Smash Master
So there is a good chance I am gonna throw a tournament in gresham about a 5 minute walk from the max, Ill try and get some pics and throw up a thread here pretty soon when I have more details.

T0MMY

Smash Master
It was really fun playing with everyone who showed up for BCG4. That was the last BCG, their place didn't have enough room for everyone and the staff didn't have things together enough for us. There's some major gaming activity happening in Eugene and I know there's a very awesome venue interested in having a Smash tournament there, so I'm very excited for when it opens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom