• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
for all of us not goin out 2nite, brawl (maybe melee) at my place. byob. justin ur gay 4 facebook.

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
ill be there at ur place just give me a time...im gonna get kobes then come over....and then we can have dat metaknight falcon trow down..WERD!

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
You guys make me cry tears of joy. Much love from NY. I hope I can stop by during winter break.

~TheGeneral

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah, so if i were to do another tournament like the last one at my place on like.... the first or second weekend after we get back from break, would you guys be up for that?

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
So, do you guys still mainly play brawl down there? I picked up Ganon the other day.

My melee mains haven't changed much since I was last down there, though.

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
my new main is charizard with capt. falcon on the side.............and i just wanna say..eric that was good **** at the tourny capt falcon vs ganon....epic match of the day

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
i will do another smash fest....seriously im changing because d.gon reads my lucario way to well...and i think falco is a lucario counter so i need a new approach

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
im so mad......like i always do good at a tournament till i play him...and most the people he loses to i can stand a better chance with...im just frustrated

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
haha if you want a falco counter i dont think that charizard is a much better option.

solution: go g+w or kirby

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
i meant pokemon trainer lol not just charizard...im good....but not that good...and i was thinking maybe fox too

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
another smashfest on saturday night, guys. one last one before winter break. same deal. come whenever, stay til whenever, whenever whatever. start at 5 i suppose

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
ya but ur opponent wasn't me n eric, so this vids a bit more legit. p.s. pit ditto at arrow practice

Top Bottom