• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nintendo World Smash Trailer

Devastlian

Smash Lord
The trailer looks sweet why is fox havehis gun out at all times. i think the crawling might be for like a bonus stage just like young links wall jump thingy for break the targets also please dont laugh how do you make a sig
what do they mean by broken whenthey talk about MedaKnight
Fox is holding his gun out at all times because they decided they wanted him to. It's hard to tell what exactly crawling might be for. You make a signature in a picture editting program and then upload it to a photo hosting site. By broken they mean that they think Meta Knight might be unfair for some reason.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Fox is holding his gun out at all times because they decided they wanted him to. It's hard to tell what exactly crawling might be for. You make a signature in a picture editting program and then upload it to a photo hosting site. By broken they mean that they think Meta Knight might be unfair for some reason.
Lol, I didn't even know that, but then again I am too lazy to know=jk! :laugh:

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Well.....

Fox is much faster but falco is alot stronger

Foxes recovery is better

but thats is falco is better overall tho

Top Bottom