• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

KittyKyat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
esskaytwo
Good games Hyp3r. Sorry I didn't put up a challange. My jump messed up and I tried to go for run shields a bit too much.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
@ KittyKyat KittyKyat Are we done? GGs then, I also main shulk and play him super aggressively, speed mode is really good for pressure. I saw you go into it a few times but you weren't as in my face as I think you should be. Those are just my 2 cents though.

Last edited:

KittyKyat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
esskaytwo
@ KittyKyat KittyKyat Are we done? GGs then, I also main shulk and play him super aggressively, speed mode is really good for pressure. I saw you go into it a few times but you weren't as in my face as I think you should be. Those are just my 2 cents though.
Yea, I'm just feeling kinda bad about those matches. I just couldn't handle myself after that match because I kinda just felt bad. So I'm sorry man.

I feel like I can't use my Nairs properly right with shulk, and I just keep messing it up.

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Ill play you
Wow, I had such bad lag in those ladt few matches, it kept freezing up like Brawls online. Really good matches, that Dorf is really good. Sorry if I seemed noobish lol
I hope we can play again sometime :)

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Yea, I'm just feeling kinda bad about those matches. I just couldn't handle myself after that match because I kinda just felt bad. So I'm sorry man.
Don't worry, I also have self confidence issues in this game. There are many people that can trash me on for glory and I feel like a terrible player after. All I can say is keep playing matches here and try not to let losses drag you down too hard. Most people here are friendly and will give you advice as I attempted to do.

Alter Requiem

Red Panties Ambassador
NNID
AlterRequiem
Ill add anyone else who wants to go a few rounds. Still wanna get a good idea where i Stand skill wise

NNID Waldorf_Gans

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
brb

GGs to you too!! sorry I had to brb I had an important phone call, can you still play a few more matches and is it okay if my sister plays too for free for alls or do you just wanna do 1 on 1?
GGs! Gatta take a break for now. But that was fun!

D

Deleted member

Any East coast players want to 1v1? I just picked up Rosalina last night and want to get better with her, I'm absolutely horrid with her right now haha.

NNID is on the side <-- or I can add you if you'd prefer that.

Edit: Still looking for someone to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
@ Alter Requiem Alter Requiem
Good games, I keep falling for your charged up smash baits. I'm really bad at baiting and you seem to have it figured out, any tips?

Alter Requiem

Red Panties Ambassador
NNID
AlterRequiem
Warning Received
Games anyone?

Nnid: crunchydogfood
Still want a few rounds?

@ Alter Requiem Alter Requiem
Good games, I keep falling for your charged up smash baits. I'm really bad at baiting and you seem to have it figured out, any tips?
@ H HYP3R
Most of that is ganons stupid short cooldown lag on his upsmash. But besides falling for that you were pretty solid. Man hate how good link is now lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Sketchit

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sketchit
Anyone feel up to a few matches? Kinda just sitting around at the moment, so why not try some games of Smash?

Sketchit

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sketchit
Hey, Ill spar with ya if youre still there!
Good games Sonaa, had a lot of fun! I'd play more but I probably need to catch some sleep. I've got places to be tomorrow. Hopefully we can play more in the future.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Good games Sonaa, had a lot of fun! I'd play more but I probably need to catch some sleep. I've got places to be tomorrow. Hopefully we can play more in the future.
Kay! Good games and good luck with those things! Hopefully yeah!

Alezzi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Alezzi
I recently bought a Wii U and looking for people to play Smash with. I'm new at SS4 but follow the competitive scene of melee/SS4 relatively well. I'm always on skype if you want to chill w/ voice
NNID: Alezzi

dmauro

Smash Cadet
My NNID is dmaurolizer. I can never seem to find anyone at all near NYC in For Glory (so much lag), so I'm hoping to find some people to friend for online 1v1 in the metro area (also down for 2v2 w/ my roommate). Please friend me if you're nearby.

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
My NNID is dmaurolizer. I can never seem to find anyone at all near NYC in For Glory (so much lag), so I'm hoping to find some people to friend for online 1v1 in the metro area (also down for 2v2 w/ my roommate). Please friend me if you're nearby.
I am in eastern Mighigan, is that close enough? Would totally be up for some 1 V 1s My ID is HenryXLII

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
If your down for some matches when im finished eating we can play. and are you connected wireless or network adapter?

KittyKyat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
esskaytwo
I can play some if anyone wants to!
I'm not that great, but I'd love to play. Kinda want to practice some other characters other then Shulk, but of course I'll play some with him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom