• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Ty50n

Smash Rookie
NNID
TJackson97
Anyone wanna play some 1v1 with customs?
NNID is TJackson97. I'm super creative.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yo, anyone wanna 1v1? Customs optional? Also want matches on Pokemon Stadium 2, that stage should be legal.

Ty50n

Smash Rookie
NNID
TJackson97
GG Sonsa, I need to get myself some Ganandorf customs. But really, its no fun to play against someone who just rolls away and throws projectiles. GG anyways

kizzykash

Smash Rookie
NNID
kizzykash
Only wana play really good people that can help me get better but not only me each other better. Add me NNID :kizzykash

darkcat1

Smash Cadet
NNID
jmdavies1
3DS FC
0731-5847-1876
anyone wana play for fun and teach dummy me something? My Nintendo Network ID is jmdavies1 and I just got a Wii U

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
anyone wana play for fun and teach dummy me something? My Nintendo Network ID is jmdavies1 and I just got a Wii U
Hey me and my friends mostly play for fun....since "for fun" mode really isn't "fun" at all. Feel free to send me a friend request and you can join us anytime. It's very rare that there's any 1v1 going on in my room! We do friendlies sometimes too!

This goes for everyone looking for "fun" matches. So if you're all serious all the time, prob not a good idea! lol

@ DAS DAS Hey!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Maybe a little. lol Too busy messing around!
I haven't really played anybody on here to be honest. Probably like 5-6 people total if you're not counting just random people.

Giving the avatar and pictures you main Lucina obviously right lol?

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I haven't really played anybody on here to be honest. Probably like 5-6 people total if you're not counting just random people.

Giving the avatar and pictures you main Lucina obviously right lol?
LOL! That's my story. Thank you to @Matsuokai for the Avi and sig!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I hosted the room.
GGs JC nice characters especially Ness. I started out good and then you got some momentum then lol. I haven't killed myself like that in some time. I suppose I need to stop taking so many risks offstage.

It feels like its quite a bit harder to get out of PK fire in this smash than in Brawl I noticed. I'll keep that in mind, so I'll handle it better.

It was fun, so until next time.

JC10101

Smash Rookie
NNID
JC10101
GGs JC nice characters especially Ness. I started out good and then you got some momentum then lol. I haven't killed myself like that in some time. I suppose I need to stop taking so many risks offstage.

It feels like its quite a bit harder to get out of PK fire in this smash than in Brawl I noticed. I'll keep that in mind, so I'll handle it better.

It was fun, so until next time.
It was really fun. Do you have any tips for me?

Top Bottom