• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Dreleth

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dreleth
Dreleth is my NNID, I recently got a Wii U and I'm looking for people to play with.

brownzombie

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrownZombie
no problem. you can set up the room. my ID is BrownZombie

are you having issues? I could set up the room instead if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

brownzombie

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrownZombie
oh man i just realized how dumb i am haha. I had a different friend request and I assumed it was you but it wasn't lol

brownzombie

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrownZombie
Have to go, need sleep haha. Good games though! I need to work on fighting Falco with Ness. Not used to seeing him tbh

Dreleth

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dreleth
Have to go, need sleep haha. Good games though! I need to work on fighting Falco with Ness. Not used to seeing him tbh
Yeah same, it's a bit too late haha.

Yeah I need to practice against Ness with Falco too, I'm not too good with that match up. gnight

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Would prefer 1v1s. Maybe after. Rooms all setup
Good games! Damn we played for a while. Your Sheik and Fox were both doing some work. I liked your Peach too, how some of the games kept going to time made me chuckle. Fun playing with you.

blitzed04

Smash Rookie
NNID
Blitzed04
Good games! Damn we played for a while. Your Sheik and Fox were both doing some work. I liked your Peach too, how some of the games kept going to time made me chuckle. Fun playing with you.
Yeah it was a long time lol. Even tho I was getting my butt kicked majority of the time. Fox is my main, sheik is my secondary. My peach is okay, we really need to play again sometime. Good games :)

RamenKamen

Smash Cadet
NNID
RamenKamen
3DS FC
1289-9460-6072
I believe my NINID IS RamenKamen but i will have to double check. My 3ds Fc is 1289-9460-6072. I have MK8 , SSB4. On 3ds. SSB4. MH4U. MH3U.

Spirst

To all of the newer people posting in here (@ brownzombie brownzombie ), please use the Edit button located at the bottom of your post rather than making a double one. The first offense is a warning but continuously double posting will result in infractions. Nobody likes clutter.

Dr. Mello

Smash Rookie
If anyone is looking for a competitive 2 v 2 let me know. I have a partner we are just looking for another team to play. message me if you interested

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
If anyone is looking for a competitive 2 v 2 let me know. I have a partner we are just looking for another team to play. message me if you interested
I'd join in but I currently don't have a doubles partner :(

Last edited:

croissanwish

Smash Cadet
I'd join in but I currently don't have a doubles partner :(
I'll be down to play when you guys are ready. EDIT: I have a room open if anyone wants to join. I'll have it open for the next 30 minutes or so .

Last edited:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
I've sent a request to ya. If your still in that room, you may need to leave to accept the request.
Nevermind. It just got accepted
If no ones going to reply, (and really, anyone should.) I'll be watching Vinesauce and viewing this thread at the same time so...
C'mon and add us already!

Last edited:

MrGuy

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrGuyu
I really need a top tier player to play me. I'm trying to improve by playing people who are better than me. Add me!

NNID : MrGuyu

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I really need a top tier player to play me. I'm trying to improve by playing people who are better than me. Add me!

NNID : MrGuyu
Adding you right now. I'll have to do something soon so I have about 30 minutes.

MrGuy

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrGuyu
Adding you right now. I'll have to do something soon so I have about 30 minutes.
That's a good Ike you got there man. Very rarely do I see good Ikes. Just wish that lag wasn't an issue. :/

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That's a good Ike you got there man. Very rarely do I see good Ikes. Just wish that lag wasn't an issue. :/
Thank you, your Falcon is solid but you shouldn't roll so often. The lag is pretty troubling. We can stop whenever you want to.

MrGuy

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrGuyu
Thank you, your Falcon is solid but you shouldn't roll so often. The lag is pretty troubling. We can stop whenever you want to.
That's what I like to see man. I love me a challenge. Definitely gotta play more often.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That's what I like to see man. I love me a challenge. Definitely gotta play more often.
Glad to be any challenge that I am, haha. Great games dude. I have to go for a chore now, but I'll be back on in a short while if you want to continue.

blitzed04

Smash Rookie
NNID
Blitzed04
Anyone up for some games? Nnid is Blitzed04

Ill set up the room (I do 3 stocks 6 mins)

heroponrikidavid

Smash Rookie
Adding ramenkamen, brownzombie, dreleth, croissanwish, mrguyu, blitzed04, and pelladhros. If any of you or anyone else wants to play, just pm me and we'll set it up. I'm cool with any ruleset, casual or competitive, my only rule is that custom moves be allowed (not equipment).
My NNID is heroponrikidavid.

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
my only rule is that custom moves be allowed (not equipment).
Oh poop. Now I may need to make non equipment customs

D

Deleted member

My NNID is Brawler610.

I'm a Luigi and Shulk main who has a lot of secondaries.
I mainly want to do 1 v 1 fights.

If you want to fight me, send me a PM!

croissanwish

Smash Cadet
Hey all, I have a room open rn, and if anyone wants to play me, I'll be down. Just a fair warning, I'm not really that good, but I'm getting better! My NNID is the same as my username! @ heroponrikidavid you've been added!

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Hey all, I have a room open rn, and if anyone wants to play me, I'll be down. Just a fair warning, I'm not really that good, but I'm getting better! My NNID is the same as my username! @ heroponrikidavid you've been added!
I'll play a couple rounds.

Edit : hold on

Edit2: I want to cancel my request ATM,something just came up XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom