• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Anybody looking to play? Warning I'm fairly decent so if you think you're competitive let's have some fun.

Creeper3971

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshiguy3971
That match was pretty laggy, I'll leave if you want to. My connection isn't usually like this.

D

Deleted member

Does anyone want to 1v1? Lag-less connections only please (I'm wired).

@ BSME/misc BSME/misc , let me know when that room is freed up. I actually want my revenge from you for last time lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Does anyone want to 1v1? Lag-less connections only please (I'm wired).

@ BSME/misc BSME/misc , let me know when that room is freed up. I actually want my revenge from you for last time lol.
I noticed you joined my room randomly. GGs regardless! :)

D

Deleted member

I noticed you joined my room randomly. GGs regardless! :)
I'm transferring all the customs to my Wii U version right now. If you guys are still playing by the time I'm done, I'll join up again, Otherwise I'm down to 1v1 anyone else on here. :)

Ikesninjas

Smash Rookie
NNID
ikesninjas
I'm transferring all the customs to my Wii U version right now. If you guys are still playing by the time I'm done, I'll join up again, Otherwise I'm down to 1v1 anyone else on here. :)
i havent touched the customs but you are welcome to play me. nnid: ikesninjas

Tomberry

Smash Cadet
NNID
TeeLew15
Heya , I'm up for some 1v1s, I think I have you already lol, plus we live close so it should be lag free lol

Ikesninjas

Smash Rookie
NNID
ikesninjas
Heya , I'm up for some 1v1s, I think I have you already lol, plus we live close so it should be lag free lol
i'm a couple states over... can back out if it too laggy but i have wired. give it a go? ikesninjas

D

Deleted member

I'll play either of you guys once I'm done, just add my NNID and I'll accept your F/R when I go back online. :)

MrGuy

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrGuyu
Anyone on the East Coast wanna play? I wanna play someone who's really good on here.

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone looking for customs & custom stages? Add me and send a PM if you want.

D

Deleted member

Hey @ Ikesninjas Ikesninjas , sorry for leaving after only two games. My hands are really shaky today for some reason and I guess I just don't feel like playing. ._.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ikesninjas

Smash Rookie
NNID
ikesninjas
Hey @ Ikesninjas Ikesninjas , sorry for leaving after only two games. My hands are really shaky today for some reason and I guess I just don't feel like playing. ._.
Haha no problem. That's why I SD with fox... lol jk well have a drink and we will play again sometime

D

Deleted member

Is there anyone online that just wants to have fun with customs? I'm going random every game.

Virgo the Warp'd Star

Smash Rookie
NNID
VonVirgo
My NNID is VonVirgo. I play Smash and Mario Kart 8 (and maybe Splatoon when it comes out and its fun...)

I promised myself I would use this site more.

Robi-Wan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Freed0m8
Hello everyone =D! I'm looking for a match! My NNID is Freed0m8. That's a zero not an O. I'm open for anything, but the standard of course is 1v1, tournament stages, 2 or 3 stocks and no items. I would really like to chat with whomever I'm playing. Do any of you have any recommended method of chatting with the other player? The mic on the gamepad isn't the greatest IMO but I'd be open to try that too. Okay, thanks and Happy Smashing! :D

Greninja'd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Asianbanana
3DS FC
0645-5951-1667
Anybody want to play a few games with me with customs on? I have a few sets I want to try out.

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone wanna Smash? I'm now also up for MK8 but I haz no DLC :(
Edit: I'm also looking for someone to train up my Kirby. I'd be really appreciated to have a mirror fight! (Get it?)

Last edited:
Top Bottom