• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xZapdosx

Smash Apprentice
lol I aint neva played street fighter yet but I'll effin own you nubs

Town Bine

Smash Cadet
hmmmm watch out. i hope to see you all at HERB so i an move to number 1. im comin out of no were baby xD

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Planking=/=skill.

And I can guarantee I've done better things than you have vs every single person on the PR's. You don't deserve an honorable mention. Maybe a dishonorable mention....

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lmao flamingo you suck ****

i beat you in mk dittos and i dont even use mk. i got ***** by killer's oli with mk so I can only imagine how much better he is then you. you just plank and abuse gay *** **** that nobody who had any respect for the community or the game would do. gtfo

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Where's my Honorable Mention for beating #3, #9, and #10..?

..I just rly don't wanna get a gay place in pools.
Flamingo, please don't call that **** a win. Beat me in a set without hanging on the edge for 90% of it and you will definitely get moved on the list. See the thing is, I actually do think your good, probably worthy of getting on the list but planking as much as you do wont get you on the PR's and will probably only get you a worse spot in pools, as your less respected. If you would stop planking in tourney (though now you'll have to) you would be forced to play with more skill, which I believe you have, and would probably make it onto the PR's. You did however prompt me to ban planking at every event I run so I suppose some good has come of it.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Where's my Honorable Mention for beating #3, #9, and #10..?

..I just rly don't wanna get a gay place in pools.
Depending on the number of pools, I doubt many beyond the top 5 won't have a tough pool. We're bringing in a lot of really highly skilled players from oos, so it's questionable whether just being on our PRs is enough.

That, and no mention of your performance that night could possibly be construed as honorable. I really do hope you're joking here, because the way you won those matches Friday was anything but respectable.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
lmao flamingo you suck ****

i beat you in mk dittos and i dont even use mk. i got ***** by killer's oli with mk so I can only imagine how much better he is then you. you just plank and abuse gay *** **** that nobody who had any respect for the community or the game would do. gtfo
He beats my Olimar with his MK about half the time if he is not working on planking like he did at Bill's :-o

I think Pools are gonna be hard regardless of our PR ranking. I am almost postive I will escape pools but I doubt I will be first seed :( I know Flamingo has skill he was just trying to make a point I don't understand why everyone is so pissed. Bill YOU ASKED HIM to plank that match and see if you can beat it. Everyone knows its gay and he can win perfectly fine without it.

By the way we are taking first in doubles :) I hardly care about singles anyways doubles is where its at.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
Rag, I didn't have to plank to win against your DK to win. I was at ~15 while you were at like 80 before I stage spiked you?

And I planked Friday in the mock tourney because Bill personally asked me to. GG all.

Rofl @ stingers x372.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
This weekend is gonna be a real make-or-break time for NC smash as far as Brawl goes, so we should probably make a good impression. =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom