• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Yea pp, put sushi back were we agreed he should be. If you think he should be moved to where you have put him then we can talk about it.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
PP you know I agree with you to a certain extent but you are not the only board member and to be frank I started the brawl power rankings and then you took them over and are now, as it seems, ignoring my opinion. If you want to make a change we can talk about it but you are not the sole member on the board.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
Wow I didn't think I would cause that many problems. You guys can take me off the power rankings if it is causing an argument. I don't really care.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
As it seems to me, you are, since I was completely uninformed. This is getting out of hand, I am calling you so we can talk about this without it being so public.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Wow Bill I don't see what the problem is here.

Even though Sushi-Man is indifferent to the matter, isn't it in NC's best interest to project the most accurate of PR's possible?

(btw, I KNOW I DON'T PLAY MUCH BRAWL. But I hope that there are a few here that respect my opinions)

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Wow Bill I don't see what the problem is here.

Even though Sushi-Man is indifferent to the matter, isn't it in NC's best interest to project the most accurate of PR's possible?

(btw, I KNOW I DON'T PLAY MUCH BRAWL. But I hope that there are a few here that respect my opinions)
I would be fine with the change but I don't like being cut-out and told that we can talk about this later.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Yeah stingers, I have. Someone just rolled up in the DK boards posting videos of him getting ***** by m2k just as hard as me and then tried to say he's the best DK when nobody has ever heard of him. Kinda fishy.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
maybe he's an AiB dude

i'd never heard of him before either but i saw a blog on aib about his matches with m2k so thats prolly it

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
Why is NC Smash so... so far east of me? =/
This.

It's all so far away. I need a magic carpet...

Sugarsheik and I are looking for a place to hold a tourney, or at least a smashfest in Charlotte, but most of the searches are turning up expensive or a no go. I'd use my college, but they're so anal about security, you have to have a card to pretty much go anywhere. Anywho the search continues~

East

Crappy Imitation
East are you guys going to Omni's tournament? Please say yes so you guys can give me a ride <3<3<3
lol

Work/Ride johns. I work 8am-2pm, I'm not sure I would make it and would need to find a ride. Do you know how long it would take to get there? I'll see if I can't talk to Flip, Sugarsheik, and/or another of my buddies to see if anyone is going....somehow

stingers

Smash Obsessed
it's in raleigh

it's p. far

ask your friends =) tell them whoever gives me a ride can team with me if they want and if (when :D) we win they can have all the money

i really want to go to this idc about money lolz (though i'm broke right now :/)

East

Crappy Imitation
it's in raleigh

it's p. far

ask your friends =) tell them whoever gives me a ride can team with me if they want and if (when :D) we win they can have all the money

i really want to go to this idc about money lolz (though i'm broke right now :/)
Our situation is so bleak, lol.

I'll ask Tone to see if he's going, if he doesn't see this first.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
It's just too far away for us. =/

East, I'd say try Play and Trade by Tryon and Harris, but their tvs are a little laggy. Like, a second or two laggy. Not to mention the REALLY creepy guy that goes there....

I'm looking for something near the Concord area. I have a place in mind, but I'd rather wait until it cools off, as it's primarily outdoors but has a power source to it.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Pssh. People whining so much about distance. I don't wanna hear it. Whiners. >.>

I drove to Wilmington by myself with Behr just *****ing the whole way there. From Greensboro. Nick you have RTF who is a riot. >.> (Btw I want another Lucas ditto MM this time. xD)

People suffered at the agony and confusion of getting to Stongertron. **** Intersection of 24th Ave Ln NE and 24th St Dr NE. **** Hickory. xD

I have had my car for a year now. I put 20000 miles in a **** year for smash. xD Distance is never an issue. You people lazy. xD

I love smash.

Sorry for the rant. :3

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah, I remember back in the day I got to tournaments somehow when I didn't have a license. Rutherfurdtonvilletown makes all of the tournaments nowadays look close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom