• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
iirc sheik and peach go about even <3 It might have a slight advantage to sheik but then that mostly depends on the stages =D

Also I have no idea what you guys are arguing about now so i'll stay out unless it gets ******** again lol

BEHR

Smash Hero
iirc sheik and peach go about even <3 It might have a slight advantage to sheik but then that mostly depends on the stages =D

Also I have no idea what you guys are arguing about now so i'll stay out unless it gets ******** again lol
Grandma Peach has Spoken!

Shake that saggy donk!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Sheik > peach 55/45 or 60/40 imo.
sheik > ganon 75>25 imo
Shek Peach I agree with.
Sheik Ganon I disagree with. While the match is definitely in Sheik's favor, Ganon has an amazing chain grab on Sheik that goes to fairly high percents and normally combos into some kind of aeriel. If I was guessing, I'd say probably Sheik > Ganon, 65 > 35, at worst.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Chaingrabs shouldn't affect how the matchup goes that much. ESPECIALLY if they both have a chaingrab on each other.Ganon's chaingrab on sheik is irrelevant because sheik will be grabbing him alot more than the other way around. Sheik kinda destroys Ganon even without the CG.

If CGs mattered that much, IC would be the best character in the game.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Half of the reason chaingrabs usually don't determine the outcome of matches is because they are underused and most ppl just aren't that great at it, imo.

BEHR

Smash Hero
But I almost beat you....with Pikachu....took you to third match...

oh well Stingers you going to duke?

BEHR

Smash Hero
If You go Peach I go Fox. ;]

I have a good Peach Game better then my Marth Game.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yuh sure with smash balls on?

lol

umm nah **** blind picks.

I might go Pika against your Peach who knows.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol in brawl+ doubles yesterday, plur teamed with me and lucas in 2 different teams and we matched up in losers bracket so me and lucas did a best of 15 all stages all items random only match in brawl+

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol

Friendly Reminder: If this thread of any of the other NC threads end up being moved to the social room for whatever reason, It will stay there Permanently.

I won't be able to help you out next time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Why aren't there any Marth players in this state anymore?
Whoa, it's Pacstrifer.

They are either:

1. have a bad mindset, or

2. noobs/are learning

Marth isn't that common in the South in general. It's too bad because I love watching Marth.

Edit: I don't understand Mike, but okay.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Robert Pan is a cool dude. He actually went to the same high school as me. I remember when he used to tell me that Mario vs. Marth was even. Anyways, thanks for the info. Peepee, sounds like dem' marths need to step it up!

I have been wanting to make it out to something recently, so I may be stopping in at a gathering or two soon. <3 NC

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm still pretty confident that I could get on these PRs with Roy. It might be spot 10, but I can do it. Once I start going to tourneys you'll see.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Robert Pan is a cool dude. He actually went to the same high school as me. I remember when he used to tell me that Mario vs. Marth was even. Anyways, thanks for the info. Peepee, sounds like dem' marths need to step it up!

I have been wanting to make it out to something recently, so I may be stopping in at a gathering or two soon. <3 NC
yeah, i went to science and math too. robert's the one who owned me for a year and got ne into smash. when i mention i went to S&M everyone assumes i must have known you...but you're my grand senior haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom