• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
PP, you should make a big post where you list a lot of the players in nc and explain the way we play; our strengths, weaknesses, patterns, mindsets, etc. I think this could help a lot of nc get a lot better, and I think posting it on the forums where everyone can see would have certain psychological advantages as well. . .
kevin's take on me:

"you're a butt play me seriously"

fuuuu

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
nooo
Even with Pika's lil baby chain grab it is a bad match up. Spacies can just camp him :( Pika cant do nuffin!

:025:
Pika-Falco is kinda close, like 55-45 Falco on larger stages like DL and PS, Pika wins on FD imo the CG is too perfect, Falco does a lot better on the smaller stages because of combo ability imo

Fox is just too fast, but still like 60-40 Fox imo, I also think 65-35 is a decent match-up...

LOOOOL. theres a reason Axe picked up falco dude.

Those matchups both suck.
I thought he played Falco first. not to mention has a weird arsenal of secondaries, Not to mention he did kinda **** every other spacie at Apex...

PP, you should make a big post where you list a lot of the players in nc and explain the way we play; our strengths, weaknesses, patterns, mindsets, etc. I think this could help a lot of nc get a lot better, and I think posting it on the forums where everyone can see would have certain psychological advantages as well. . .
I agree

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
-full jump, be a free flying bird. **** like god.

(straight out of my notes lol no joke)
As it should be.

do most ppl take notes
maybe i should start doing that @.@
I've never taken notes other than when I watched some of my videos after Pound 4. I just get very basic ideas now. I think for Hbox TO6 GFs that I'll take notes though.

Wow I hate Marth so much as Pikachu.
I would rather fight a space animal :(
Yeah the Marth/Pika matchup blows. Twitch was trying to pick up Pika for a bit(maybe he still is) and my lazy Marth had a field day lol.

LOOOOL. theres a reason Axe picked up falco dude.

Those matchups both suck.
Pikachu boards believe pika's countered(65/35) by both spacies I think. I'm not sure if I totally agree after watching Axe though....I'd say 60/40 is fairer but maybe I'm wrong.

didn't axe play falco first? I know he's been playing falco for years.
I mean he's been playing Pikachu for like 2+ years, so I dunno how much that matters.

I agree with this, probably 55/45 at worst though. Pikachu's cg is sooo good and Falco (as always) gets gimped hard off stage and no platforms make his recovery even more limited. Falco's combos vs Pikachu are much better with platforms.

Kevin is ******** at FD though so he'll undoubtedly disagree.

Also, I don't know how I feel about Fox vs Pikachu on FD either. Seems like it should be a massacre but umm...Axe vs Shiz 2 from Apex.
Eh I think FD is Pikachu's best CP on Falco, but Falco dies easy everywhere and his death combos are pretty good(haven't tried to combo Axe since Pound 4 though so who knows how easy it is I guess).

LOL dude Shiz is getting rustier and every tech mistake he makes(which is a lot since Brawl came out) should be punished that hard but M2K is just as rusty which is why it's closer. Axe shows that, for that matchup to be played out correctly, Fox plays this game more often. XD

That's a lot of work and will undoubtedly cause controversy and I don't trust my abilities to be fully accurate on this really.

kevin's take on me:

"you're a butt play me seriously"

fuuuu
NO lol man you're trolling me so much lately. You are a butt though obv. =p

lol how did a scrub like yay get 2nd

LOOL kidding yay

<333
He cheats like I do.

This is entirely not the answer.

null55

Smash Master
crystalnite.

you are bad at melee and i **** u.

go lose to DJ's ****ing falco more.

lmao.

you sorry *** scrub.

thank you,

good day.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
thats what people say when I play y. link.

but then I don't give a **** and camp the **** out of them.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
People will whine but they'll still play you. If they hate it then they'll leave and you can play someone else LOL.

Experience for days.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
i got johns for days but yeah you did **** my pika bit.

godwamit moo that's the reason i can't play pika against people.

:rotfl::joyful::laugh:

XD 10twitch's

J-Flo

Smash Cadet
Good **** Sneak! You make me proud to have come from the same state. Keep climbing the rankings!

MIA post: I miss playing you guys (and playing in general)...hopefully, school will stop ****** me so I'll be able to smash more.

Good luck to everyone going to ROM3!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
j-flooooooooo

I hope you can start coming to stuff again soon.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
thats because they are too busy being speechless about how ****ing good your roy is.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well that montage was interesting.

It has helped in my decision in purchasing a video camera. The only real issue I saw was that the wind washed out everything. The camera seems to adjust very quickly to the changes in light and picked up voices from decent distances. The colors seemed vibrant and varied. The video seemed to test the camera in every situation and in each, it performed beyond expectation.

I'm very surprised. Can't wait to buy mine in the future.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sp, I have 15 videos on my VCR now saved to my computer from yesterday. None of them seem to really contain the big moment I was talking about, but maybe I just need to observe the instance when it kinda happened better.

Also I don't have the match Twitch won. My VCR is dumb.

Dunno if I'll upload anything now but I might.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
150 when it was brand new to the market, i imagine its much cheaper now on amazon or ebay,

Edit just found one on amazon brand new 100 flat.

Top Bottom