• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

0Room

Smash Lord
in other news, i think its about time NC became falcon country again. discuss.
Lol I was just thinking that too.
After seeing Ali on PRs again I was like "hm, wasn't it at the point once where there was like 3 falcons at once on PRs?"

Lightsyde

Smash Champion

$3?
How about

If I win, you must let me auction off your gym shorts you won Pound in.

If I lose, the conditions are surprisingly similar to when I win except that...actually they're pretty much the same, but I MIGHT give you a small cut of the proceeds.

You down?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage in the Genesis thread you were just saying you wished you had a sword lol.
I do have a sword.. it's just that.. how in the hell am I going to walk around with it. loll. With the customs, it's going to be ridiculous and I'm pretty sure just 1 cop seeing this epic sword on my back, I would also get arrested rofl.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure that if tope can sell his beard that you could sell your shorts for a decent price.
That's exactly what I thinking of. I drove Tope and the Richmond guys down to that TO and they planned doing it the whole way. There were like 30 people in the bidding for that thing. Tourneys are all about the little memories. /swoon

PS Tope tried to fit an entire large can of tuna in his mouth while in my back seat. He got so close but couldn't quite get it; there were, however, large teeth marks in the can from his effort.

Also, for those who heard, SMOOOOOOOOOOOTHIE TIMEEEEEEEE

Tope's beard was way different though. M2K wears gym shorts too, only Tope had a beard that crazy.
But your gym shorts are legendary and probably less gimp oriented and more combo heavy. ;]

I'll pay $1 for the gym shorts.
IT BEGINS

Come on Kage would a real warrior john so hard? Just do it!!!
Look who's talking right after they make BLATANT not auctioning gym short johns AND ducking me in Doug J F battles to be waged for minor funds! YEAH MAN UP

*on my knees* Ugh.. what am i supposed to say to this!?!?
In the words of the most unBehrable Eddie there is...

IDGAF

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I still cannot believe that the Smoothie place on Hillsborough was closed and then that the GPS took us to a neighborhood for the next one.

I have never seen anyone so happy to drink a smoothie.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Who here is going to G6?
Oh oh! I am Tiger! Are you going??

I still cannot believe that the Smoothie place on Hillsborough was closed and then that the GPS took us to a neighborhood for the next one.

I have never seen anyone so happy to drink a smoothie.
<333 Tope

Btw Twitch forced me to use salt fuel powers and get back to where I was right after Pound+maybe a little better. OMFG I love my play once in a while. <33333

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
How well does twitch normally do against you, kevin?
It's been varying lately. I haven't been caring much at all(johns yeah shut up I haven't)recently and that's allowed him to improve so he was getting me closer and closer to 1 stock/winning often. The other day I posted I think he won 1 game and got me to 2 or 1 stock often. But then I started playing like I used to today and it was pretty much back to 3 and 4 stocks. Now, this was causing Twitch to mess up more but that's what happens when I play well vs people and how higher level play works in general but he doesn't fully understand that yet(as well as have his stuff developed enough to where they would work under those conditions yet). Hope that helps. =)

Lol, you ain't good.

Jk, genesis 2 is yours bro, we all know it.

:phone:
Haha I'm actually very worried about the fruit, but no one else. I've gotta find a way to make great strides in my combo and edgeguard game as well as develop a couple more mixups before July....

Edit: ERRR thanks for the support haha! I've been thinking about this a lot is all. <3

ptown

Smash Ace
the last day i had owned a copy of melee was july 10, 2010.

i'm going to fix that soon.

ptown

Smash Ace
the whole time.

i'd just wanna have a stick fight.
nope no sticks.
i didn't have knees.
or backfists.

i couldn't run around back and forth mindlessly.

sometimes you wanna hit a bird in the beak and make its beak spin around its head like in the cartoons.
or electrically charged knee a wild dog in the face or grab it and then toss the dog around till it vomits.

throwing them down an endless pit and then jumping on them with your two feet and the weight of a fully grown man.

zwargs... man... it was sad times.

Top Bottom