• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Escapism

Smash Cadet
Just grow the fantastic 'stache and you're set!

Also, rescinding my last choice for Marc Summers in a Bear coat.

Or Alice Murphy just because she's like, best-angry-sex-you'll-ever-have kinda cute.

But mostly Marc Summers in a bear coat.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm too cool for Zenith.

In other words, I'm taking an AP Test on the 25th, so can't make it. Otherwise I'd be there.

big sleep

չչչ
ight well uhh... anyone wanna melee today?

the only catch is that i'm in chapel hill and car-less

big sleep

չչչ
yea i'm here the whole summer so raleigh kids should like.. invade my personal space and ****

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Hey PP you want me to pick you up to go to Zenith? I am driving up and if you in Raleigh we will be able to split gas. Lemme know man PM me.

HOLLA

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yo flowin, let me know when that new controller comes in. i'll see what i can do to help you make sure it's working to standards, and get you used to peoples powershielding antics :)

Mahone

Smash Champion
does anyone wanna play in blacksburg? I know its kinda a far drive, but i could house whoever indefinitely and maybe chip in for gas...

I might host a tourney here depending on if u guys are interested, just lemme know what dates are good and if it's too far

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if i were still in greensboro, i'd def consider it.

being where i am now though... -_-

maybe later in the summer if i'm still unemployed, i'll look into it, depending on parents and bank account things.

Top Bottom