• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
thanks redd. you definitely my favorite VA smasher. keep workin it up there, hopefully i'll see you at a tourney some time.

*shrug* it wasn't my call.

but i feel like if fiz was up there, nobody would have a problem with it. for some reason i'm not liked. i don't really know why, but i don't particularly care; you're all bro's to me.

goodnight NC, i'm goin to the beach tomorrow.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
It's plurs fault. If you had come before him, your name would make sense... but unfortunately your are but a shadow to an even blacker chris.

You see what i did when i said "shadow"? cause your dark. and so is plur.

DJRome

Smash Hero
redd is baller. he ***** some *****es last tourney.

chris, i don't think fiz would be complaint free. it's mostly just that the 10th spot in this particular pr would be not particularly close in skill level to the rest regardless. even more so than usual.

normally, im 10 and a lot of people think they can beat me and they're mad. but they haven't. for you, even more people think that and some of them have. so meh. just keep your head up and **** more *****es.

that's what i try to do

stingers

Smash Obsessed
chris i bet if you didnt say you sucked all the time and instead said you rocked we'd all be congratulating you

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nice to see this thread garnering so many posts in one day's time.

PP - update more often, even if the update isn't an update at all.

Rohan

Smash Apprentice
after i said " basically just forward smash a lot and peach cant do anything"
clutch ken combos ftw work nice as well...

get fuched up

lol

u mad?

i guess you can go back to winning all those brawl tournies...lulwut????

i am also interested as to how your seeding should have been better at splash...you aint that nice bro!

*CT*

Smash Lord
i think there's a melee tourney on july 17th somewhere near hickory.
I'll tell you if I can go after my next week schedule, right now one of my jobs has me working 4/7 days of the week, then 2 days of the week for my other job and school= 4/7 of those days too :p

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Why not just add Lozr back on so Blackchris is off? Kill 2 birds with 1 stone since NC is a ***** and such.
Oh and I'm gonna beat BlackChris with my Link.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
wait, wait.
wait.

crio you considered yourself playing WELL on pound 4 weekend?
Only a few times. I was mostly too inebriated to care most of the time. Like honestly Pound 4 in my memory is like the best 2 hours I spent in MD playing random smashers.

null55

Smash Master
i'm gonna lol when Chris is ****in **** at this game and all of you are sucking his dark nuts....

*CT*

Smash Lord
Only a few times. I was mostly too inebriated to care most of the time. Like honestly Pound 4 in my memory is like the best 2 hours I spent in MD playing random smashers.
I still have holes of some of the melee doubles and singles at P4 lol, I thought I was watching live stream but I was actually there x.x

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*yawn* I wasn't counting mm's, and this period, I'm pretty sure you didn't beat me in tourney... But you did take my dollar, gofg.

idk what you did this period tho. Not rlly my problem though.

I don't have a cool picture or anything but in the end: haters gonna hate.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
*yawn* I wasn't counting mm's, and this period, I'm pretty sure you didn't beat me in tourney... But you did take my dollar, gofg.

idk what you did this period tho. Not rlly my problem though.

I don't have a cool picture or anything but in the end: haters gonna hate.
This is how our matches will go down.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
clutch ken combos ftw work nice as well...

get fuched up

lol

u mad?

i guess you can go back to winning all those brawl tournies...lulwut????

i am also interested as to how your seeding should have been better at splash...you aint that nice bro!
get ***** me. lol.

Okay so seeding issue, it wasnt with me as much as with everyone. see i was a three... but so was everyone else but PP.

we cant keep doing that, thats not how logical thought works. lol.

Rohan i dont understand the only reason i even started this marth stuff was to make fun of diatenshi.

I shook your hand and everything and you come on here and spit in my face? mad sad right now :'((

calling me out online in front of my friends, beating me in tournament, (the last ken combo was seriously clutch and ****. seriously.)
Do you want to punch me in the stomach and have sex with all the important women in my life next time you see me? **** man.

your making water come out of my face right now rohan. ****.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
It's plurs fault. If you had come before him, your name would make sense... but unfortunately your are but a shadow to an even blacker chris.

You see what i did when i said "shadow"? cause your dark. and so is plur.
i used to think when people talked about blackchris, they were talking about PLUR.

Goddammit i saw that as Dark Hearts for a split second . . .
you miss dark hart?

Why not just add Lozr back on so Blackchris is off? Kill 2 birds with 1 stone since NC is a ***** and such.
Oh and I'm gonna beat BlackChris with my Link.
i have a feeling this is what's going to happen at the next tourney chris is at. all the non-PR'ed people are going to try to play him. have fun, chris. ;)

Top Bottom