• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sneak, what u dont realize is that by explaining why u "werent salty", that only makes u look even saltier. its an infinite recursive loop...of saltiness.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
guhhhhhhhh
ill do it for like 10 lol

edit: i'm bored and decided to write this instead of finishing my programming test

[collapse=Stupid]
Code:
[FONT=&quot]public class moneyMatch { 
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        salt(50, "Sneak", 0);
    }

public static void salt(int money, String player, int daysSinceMatch) {
        daysSinceMatch++;
        if(money >= 50) {  
            System.out.println("Day " + daysSinceMatch + ": Still Salty");
        } else if (money >= 25) {
            System.out.println("Day " + daysSinceMatch + ": Kinda Salty");
        } else if (money <= 1) {
            System.out.println("Day " + daysSinceMatch 
            + ": Only Sneak would be salty now");
        }

if (player.equalsIgnoreCase("SNEAK")) {
            salt(money, player, daysSinceMatch);
        } else {
            salt(money/daysSinceMatch, player, daysSinceMatch);
        }
    }
}[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/collapse]

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well nando, given the fact that me and sneak were putting up at least a decent fight vs you and dj nintendo for that hour or two of doubles practice, i wasn't all that impressed. you had some decent combos, but i was expecting to get thrashed lol. maybe that's just cause it was teams, idk.

right now, you'd probably win the match vs sneak though.

i also love how explaining ones self makes them "look worse". i'm glad that's not how it works in the real world, or else every time somebody accused me of something and i told them why i didn't do it, i'd look "more guilty". that'd be the worst murder trial ever lol. "we have a solid alibi placing him on the other side of the country when the murder was committed". "good. now he looks more guilty. give him life with no parole."

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
sneak is acting like stingers agreed to a "50$ MM the kids v. sneak/blackchris, and if the kids win sneak will be all salty wanting to prove himself so you are obligated to accept a 2nd 50$ MM, else you are scared pvssy NC hickory trolls"

sorry but i do not see sneak's argument at all. they have no obligation to risk that much $ again... which is what he said to you. he liked his odds, with that much money on the line, against you/chris than you/nando. i personally think it's a little pathetic that you keep trying to force this other match upon them saying they're "scared".. it's a game.

all of you saying "put up or shut up"... more like if you lose, learn to STFU and not feel the need to prove yourself because you are so damn worried about your reputation/portrayal around here. ****ies. . . and obviously the kids ain't scared, see above.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Last edited by Darksyde; Yesterday at 11:22 AM. Reason: This is a troll post which will hit home anyway.
From yesterday morning when this all started.

Taking NC trolling serious will leave you wondering where the last 5-10 pages went every time. haha

I have no problem with Ryan or Chris; I think they are both talented as hell. I think Jim and Alex are a better team, but I think Ryan/Nando will probably beat them. I will hype the **** of it either way.

EDIT: For the record, Nando would trash all of the above in singles. He's pretty good. haha
EDIT: Nando, MM vs my :083:, my McCliggens and my Douglas J? <3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol wtf
nando and josh? what does that team have to do with anything related to anything
i guess nando thinks him and sneak wont win lol
w/e...i am bored now. smh, little kevin juniors running around ruining everything :urg:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if stingers didn't wanna get called out for being scared to do another mm, he shouldn't have called out ryan for his supposed "saltiness".

is it "smart" too? sure. cuz he knows he probably won't beat ryan and his usual teammate. but not accepting a money match because you don't think you'll win is smart if you're good friends with the guy, but you look scared if you're...anyone else. it's not like he has "i don't have the money" johns. he just gave the kid 50 bucks lol.

edit: ryans challenge wouldn't have even hit the boards if stingers didn't try to call him out for being "salty". jim accepted at the time, and stingers didn't. sneak didn't post about it till now cause he had no reason to since they both didn't accept.

nando, you'd definitely beat me still, but i'd like to face you in singles. i hope i can make it to G6:3.

josh, thanks for being real. your troll post(s) is what started all this though...

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Alex, I know it was random but you guys should money match me and Nando though. I think those would be super hype good matches.

Chris, I tried to add that edit disclaimer just so it wouldn't get out of hand but you know how it goes. You're welcome regardless. PS: Good stuff messing my Marth this weekend, that guy was just not moving right that day. Looking forward to the rematch. ;]

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good stingers

and yea chris get to G6 i never got to play you outside of doubles

i also need some ganon practice to get ready for

The Warrior Kage MM :)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well thats why i didn't reply at all...even when you threw out the long long faces and yankees hats, i didn't get in there. i wasn't too worried about it.

lol my fox :) you messed me up a few matches with falco though. i've got a few new answers to things, so i hope i can make it to g6:3 and play you there too.

alex, i'm not sure what you're getting at, so sure, label me as a ******** pothead if it makes you feel any better. i can't really remember the last time i smoked, but yeah, if that'll settle it for you; awesome.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i wasn't high when i wanted to mm you guys lol. i forgot i did get elevated that night before though haha. i accepted that challenge like a week or more before the duke. it was just convenient that you guys would be there, and i knew me and ryan could make it there.

i just love how different you are on the boards. it was all good, full respect, we paid up, shook hands, and talked about how good and intense the set was, especially the seventh game, and how things could've gone either way, and now i'm a ****** pothead?

good stuff stingers.

edit: i know why you said it. it's why i didn't respond. that didn't stop ryan though lol. and then everyone else jumped in from there.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
i just love how different you are on the boards. it was all good, full respect, we paid up, shook hands, and talked about how good and intense the set was, especially the seventh game, and how things could've gone either way, and now i'm a ****** pothead?
Welcome to NC Smash.

Real life is real, the boards are the boards, keep them separate and you will stay much happier in this community. Real talk.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
haha yea can't wait im mad hyped

we should teams MM some people btw

i love teaming with ganon

ganon/falcon is deadly
Sure I don't mind, we just need to find people interested in doing this. It's not very popular though. At worst, we can just friendly people if we don't find anyone.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah i guess. it's just funny to see most everyone support alex and gang up on sneak when they both have valid points. and for someone that i have respect for to so blatantly and unnecessarily call me and my friend out just seems a little messed up, be it "NC trolling" or not.

so either people take it for what it is, or people hate when they call it nc trolling. either its "why are you so serious OMG" or "omg i'm not even trolling why would you call it that".

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i wasn't high when i wanted to mm you guys lol. i forgot i did get elevated that night before though haha. i accepted that challenge like a week or more before the duke. it was just convenient that you guys would be there, and i knew me and ryan could make it there.

good stuff stingers.

edit: i know why you said it. it's why i didn't respond. that didn't stop ryan though lol. and then everyone else jumped in from there.
Lol, so you play elevated too? How does it feel when you do it? Do you feel more technical or anything else like that?

But if we do play one day, we need to do the epic battle MM, get both high and then watch how the epic battles unfolds. I know some people tried it and they definitely thought that way, they could not understand anymore what was happening since it was too epic for their minds lol. I'd definitely want to do this vs anyone else that wants to try.. lol.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
sneak is acting like stingers agreed to a "50$ MM the kids v. sneak/blackchris, and if the kids win sneak will be all salty wanting to prove himself so you are obligated to accept a 2nd 50$ MM, else you are scared pvssy NC hickory trolls"

sorry but i do not see sneak's argument at all. they have no obligation to risk that much $ again... which is what he said to you. he liked his odds, with that much money on the line, against you/chris than you/nando. i personally think it's a little pathetic that you keep trying to force this other match upon them saying they're "scared".. it's a game.

all of you saying "put up or shut up"... more like if you lose, learn to STFU and not feel the need to prove yourself because you are so damn worried about your reputation/portrayal around here. ****ies. . . and obviously the kids ain't scared, see above.
This wasn't even the arguement... this is what it was turned to by other peoples post. Them doing a 2nd mm didn't even matter and was brought up by stingers. You guys never post anything relevant to the situation and twist and turn it into something else. You guys should really go back and read. Im not trying to force anything. all I did was explain how issuing another challenge because I had fun wasn't being salty.

:phone:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Iunno why everyone Was freaking out, alex was being alex, sneak was being sneak, Dylan was being Dylan, yet everyone still freaked out lol

Edit: and apparently Kage was elevated?

<3 kage

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh yeah, ryan, you did have fun and enjoy the hype lol. i really was the only one mad/upset at the loss.

kage, i just end up talking more ****, basically. sometimes my fingers feel a little numb, so that's kind of annoying when i play. sometimes i feel a little more technical, cause i don't end up worrying about what my hands are doing, i just wanna get the next hit that i see might be possible. it turns out that it's a double edged sword, cause sometimes i overextend myself, and other times it *****. I sometimes feel more focused, but i'd never play a serious match after smoking. but i think i'd enjoy some epic ganon dittos with ya, kage.

:ganondorf:

edit: exactly...no one was freaking out cause...yeah.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Iunno why everyone Was freaking out, alex was being alex, sneak was being sneak, Dylan was being Dylan, yet everyone still freaked out lol

Edit: and apparently Kage was elevated?

<3 kage
I'm generally always like that in singles these days.. lol.. Even in a serious match i'll definitely feel the nervousness either way so that makes no difference. I feel like I can deal with it easier since I'm way more in the moment than I can ever be normally.

oh yeah, ryan, you did have fun and enjoy the hype lol. i really was the only one mad/upset at the loss.

kage, i just end up talking more ****, basically. sometimes my fingers feel a little numb, so that's kind of annoying when i play. sometimes i feel a little more technical, cause i don't end up worrying about what my hands are doing, i just wanna get the next hit that i see might be possible. it turns out that it's a double edged sword, cause sometimes i overextend myself, and other times it *****. I sometimes feel more focused, but i'd never play a serious match after smoking. but i think i'd enjoy some epic ganon dittos with ya, kage.

:ganondorf:
You won't play a serious match after smoking? Omg.. man you are missing out on all those feelings that go through you.. lol. But ya it is a double-edged sword sometimes.. I feel like I get into auto-mode a lot easier this way.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
yeah i guess. it's just funny to see most everyone support alex and gang up on sneak when they both have valid points. and for someone that i have respect for to so blatantly and unnecessarily call me and my friend out just seems a little messed up, be it "NC trolling" or not.

so either people take it for what it is, or people hate when they call it nc trolling. either its "why are you so serious OMG" or "omg i'm not even trolling why would you call it that".
NC always sides with the trolls, people who are trolling, or whoever is not being serious, especially if both (or neither) sides make valid points.

Also, everybody loves Alex and Jim. They've been NC forever so it's autolose.

times like this, is when I love NC smash. because we love each other, and nothing gets inbetween that
Yeah, just like this exactly. Birdnfish <3

EDIT: Kage, about stuff and nerves and stuff.....very yes to reasons given.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm generally always like that in singles these days.. lol.. Even in a serious match i'll definitely feel the nervousness either way so that makes no difference. I feel like I can deal with it easier since I'm way more in the moment than I can ever be normally.

You won't play a serious match after smoking? Omg.. man you are missing out on all those feelings that go through you.. lol. But ya it is a double-edged sword sometimes.. I feel like I get into auto-mode a lot easier this way.
I ****ing love you

Top Bottom