• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

lord karn

Smash Master
dwam. I haven't seen pac in forever. I miss that guy.

Let me know what day smash is going down. I'll probably come. Just got back from the beach.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I may be down for something on Friday, depends on what happens to my work schedule. But I'm trying to get that afternoon off so I can go do collegey things, so after that I should be free.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yo, so which counts more for ranked/unranked players? big wins or losses? and how much of an "inui" factor can there be?

ie: sneak beat theo. is that good for sneak, or mostly just bad for theo?

and then i go on to beat sneak. is that great for me, since i beat the guy who beat theo, or does it just mean nothing since sneak isn't PR'd either?

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I played with James a few months back and he was rusty but still pretty smart. Such a good old school style. We used to play every day. I miss that guy sooooo much. Him and Megan both. <3

I'll probably edit this post after I read a few more pages back. Been gone to Myrtle.

EDIT: Yeah, James is ridiculous at 2D fighters now. He used to be all Smash and then once he moved to Greenville he started getting a lot more into the Guilty Gear scene and then kinda everything else from there. Believe the hype though, he will take your money for free at almost any 2D fighter now.

EDIT2: I miss James now. That guy used to be one of my best friends. </3 Distance ffffff

Also, I remember Mohr. He was a little strange but definitely really cool. Guess I could say that about a lot of people. :]

EDIT3:

ATTN RALEIGH: SMASHFEST TONIGHT AT MY HOUSE

Bring the usual requirements. I have my house to myself for the next....5 weeks.

Summer Smashfest blowout announcement to come....maybe. >_>

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
if anyone goes to josh's around 9 or 10 tonight, can i get a ride?

God i cant wait to get a working car :/

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Tac: Exactly what Chris said. You only really learn what works and what doesn't and how to apply stuff by just going and doing it. And my house fests are hype and ridiculous so you should definitely come.

0Room: I always forget your real name (I think I know but I'd rather not guess >_>) but you are definitely welcome too. I didn't have your number to text you.

1442 Eva Mae Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27610

Talk to each other and figure out carpooling/ride stuff.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Anyone in Raleigh/Cary area have a PS2 controller I can borrow x.x I brought my PS2 with me so I could play some good ole games but when I went home this weekend but I forgot the controller x.x

EDIT: Hm, Josh lives 15 minutes from where I'm at.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
You can borrow a PS2 controller. >_>

Also, can somebody PLEASE bring Project M? I wanna play SO badly.

Tagged in this post: KEITH, vDAVID, PEOPLE WITH PROJECT M

0Room

Smash Lord
My real name is Alex
And I believe I have your number somewhere from when you posted the info for christmas, so if you want me to text you lemme know

I've been trying to hang out with austin today, so if he wants to go I'll go.
If not I've been working a lot and just kinda wanna chill for today.

I will be going to durham wednesday though I believe.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I was seriously thinking Alex but I wanted to be sure.

You and Austin should definitely come over. I texted him a bit ago but he tends to suck at his phone.

MAKE HIM BRING PROJECT M >_>

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Tac: Exactly what Chris said. You only really learn what works and what doesn't and how to apply stuff by just going and doing it. And my house fests are hype and ridiculous so you should definitely come.

0Room: I always forget your real name (I think I know but I'd rather not guess >_>) but you are definitely welcome too. I didn't have your number to text you.

1442 Eva Mae Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27610

Talk to each other and figure out carpooling/ride stuff.
You're absolutely right, and I knew that. I think I've lost a bit of confidence in my Melee lately.

Anyone in Raleigh/Cary area have a PS2 controller I can borrow x.x I brought my PS2 with me so I could play some good ole games but when I went home this weekend but I forgot the controller x.x

EDIT: Hm, Josh lives 15 minutes from where I'm at.
I have one that you can actually HAVE, but I'm living in Apex(20ishmins from raleigh) right now. :x

Top Bottom