• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

DJRome

Smash Hero
here you go behr:

im drunk *****es
im high *****es
im pikachu *****es
im gboro *****es
here's a ****ty rap video *****es
(insert ****ty picture) *****es
sup mike *****es
im curious *****es
im broke *****es
**** you *****es
im drunk *****es
im high *****es
im pikachu *****es
im gboro *****es
sup mike *****es
im curious *****es
im broke *****es
**** you *****es
im drunk *****es
im high *****es
im pikachu *****es
im gboro *****es
sup mike *****es
im curious *****es
im broke *****es
**** you *****es
im drunk *****es
im high *****es
im pikachu *****es
im gboro *****es
sup mike *****es
im curious *****es
im broke *****es
**** you *****es
im drunk *****es
im high *****es
im pikachu *****es
im gboro *****es
sup mike *****es
im curious *****es
im broke *****es
**** you *****es
im drunk *****es
im high *****es
im pikachu *****es
im gboro *****es
sup mike *****es
im curious *****es
im broke *****es
**** you *****es
im drunk *****es
im high *****es
im pikachu *****es
im gboro *****es
sup mike *****es
im curious *****es
im broke *****es
**** you *****es
im drunk *****es
im high *****es
im pikachu *****es
im gboro *****es
sup mike *****es
im curious *****es
im broke *****es
**** you *****es

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I still play this game, casually.

I like playing with Adam and Gerod often. And the other friends who decided to play, even if they aren't good. Social thing.

As a matter of fact, Adam and I did just come from virginia. Played with O-No, Ether and his girl, and Cstick. That was fun. I love playing in teams now, more so than singles, though.

Sorry this doesn't help things here, Kevin. :(

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
yes @Lucas's post

I still play this game because everyone i met through this game still plays this game, so i kinda don't really have a choice but to play this game if i still want to get a decent opportunity to hang with you all.

also, the game's pretty fun.

ps: the game

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
goddamnit plur i haven't seen you since the court date time i spent with you. well, and enter the dragon, but h!ghchris spent more time with you than i did...

I'VE BEEN IN THE SCENE ONLY FOR YOUR ****ING CHEESECAKE AND I STILL HAVEN'T HAD ANY

/imissblackerchris

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
LOL, chris was going to retire after having a bite of dat cheesecake

Hes been waiting so long.
you have no idea.

AND I STILL HAVE TO MM THAT BACKSCRATCHER PLUR.

i have not forgotten.

and idgaf about poached crab, i just want some goddamn cheesecake.

edit: my sig has never seemed so applicable after a post until that moment. it looks so right down there.

double edit: OH **** ITS GOIN DOWN. i wanna be the judge.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
yo.

the first recipe I ever created myself was banana coffee cheesecake.
you all ain't ready.

EDIT:: oh my goddddddddddddddd chris your signature

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Its a triple threat match! lets build a chainlink fence around joshs kitchen and call it a cage match and have josh commentate it as JR himself.

No one could ever be ready.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
speaking of deferred, just got out of court, I'm a free man....again

Here's what i gotta say....... Kevin, your word is like law on these forums. you have to watch how you come across due to that....... it's a part of being a leader. no matter if it was your intention or not...........ya know?

DJ, you're right, this is smash boards. it's for die hard smashers, casual smashers, emo smashers, smelly kid smashers, stupid mother ****ers that smash, egotistical smashers, drunk smashers, smashers who live really far away that would love to even attend one of these hated on smashfests in the triangle, etc.......... I get what you're saying about why say stuff like that on smashboards, but I don't think that's this site's purpose, catering only to the SUPER SRS PPL.

And look... this is to everyone. If you don't live east of greenville, or southeast of fayetteville... guess what? you aren't east NC. edit: decided to elaborate a little... it's not just 50/50 east and west. I live on an island where the 'north side' is 3x larger than the 'south side'. Same with norcal encompassing much more land than socal... it's much more geography dependent than drawing a damn line in the middle and saying one is east and one is west, lol. If you say you are from socal because you're from the bottom part of Cali yet you are north of the south facing beaches then........ you're gonna confuse someone.

I also agree with EWB, this thread is ****ing ********. It seemed to need more dorsey though so I posted.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
what happens to a dream deferred?
That nevers makes it to world to be seen or heard
Do it got a heart beat, is it alive? Do it leave
Only to become a star in the sky?
I believe, scratch that, I know
This ain't my full potential
Only usin' 10% of my mental on instrumentals.

/Talib

Anyway, totally down for this kitchen MM about to go down. I'll commentate and also be on the oh so unbiased taste testing panel that decides the #1 on our cooking PR's.

EDIT: Also, in regards to the sober comment and holier than thou stuff getting tossed about: Stuff it. Triangle Smash is a big group of friends that does other stuff than play Smash when we're together. Sorry we enjoy each others' company. I will not make apologies for people coming and enjoying themselves, especially if it fills in the gap that tournaments used to, especially if it's cheaper and easier for everybody here.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
speaking of deferred, just got out of court, I'm a free man....again

Here's what i gotta say....... Kevin, your word is like law on these forums. you have to watch how you come across due to that....... it's a part of being a leader. no matter if it was your intention or not...........ya know?

DJ, you're right, this is smash boards. it's for die hard smashers, casual smashers, emo smashers, smelly kid smashers, stupid mother ****ers that smash, egotistical smashers, drunk smashers, smashers who live really far away that would love to even attend one of these hated on smashfests in the triangle, etc.......... I get what you're saying about why say stuff like that on smashboards, but I don't think that's this site's purpose, catering only to the SUPER SRS PPL.

And look... this is to everyone. If you don't live east of greenville, or southeast of fayetteville... guess what? you aren't east NC. edit: decided to elaborate a little... it's not just 50/50 east and west. I live on an island where the 'north side' is 3x larger than the 'south side'. Same with norcal encompassing much more land than socal... it's much more geography dependent than drawing a damn line in the middle and saying one is east and one is west, lol. If you say you are from socal because you're from the bottom part of Cali yet you are north of the south facing beaches then........ you're gonna confuse someone.

I also agree with EWB, this thread is ****ing ********. It seemed to need more dorsey though so I posted.
I usually am pretty careful about that, but sometimes toes will be stepped on. I'll work on it though. =)

Also LOL we're dividing up who goes to tournaments into east and west regions. Technically you're right but for purposes of smash discussion it's fine to do it this way. Kinda like a lot of south is on the east coast for crew battles but they'd rather call themselves south because that's been the way to represent for years.

POM

Smash Apprentice
I usually am pretty careful about that, but sometimes toes will be stepped on. I'll work on it though. =)

Also LOL we're dividing up who goes to tournaments into east and west regions. Technically you're right but for purposes of smash discussion it's fine to do it this way. Kinda like a lot of south is on the east coast for crew battles but they'd rather call themselves south because that's been the way to represent for years.
just do your thing PP, **** what people say. hope you still play mario.

SWAMP CARD

Top Bottom