• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Yeah, I just meant don't do it after 70%. Although Sheik can't get much except at very low percents of a ftilt vs. marth.
If you mean can't get much guaranteed...well, I guess so but with good DI mixups/teching very little is ever guaranteed past 1 or 2 hits. That's just Melee though.

If you mean in general...I disagree. All Sheik has to do is get that initial hit and then react depending on the conditioning and the Marth's style. Doing stuff that seems like it has no follow up then dash forward -> Shield -> Punish OOS or shieldgrab is amazing at messing up Marth's spacing.

lord karn

Smash Master
If you mean can't get much guaranteed...well, I guess so but with good DI mixups/teching very little is ever guaranteed past 1 or 2 hits. That's just Melee though.

If you mean in general...I disagree. All Sheik has to do is get that initial hit and then react depending on the conditioning and the Marth's style. Doing stuff that seems like it has no follow up then dash forward -> Shield -> Punish OOS or shieldgrab is amazing at messing up Marth's spacing.
I just meant that ftilt doesn't lead to much vs. marth if you DI it right, unless you are at a low percent. If that's the case, taking an usmash that doesn't lead to anything is worse than taking an ftilt that doesn't lead to anything. The worst thing you can do, though, is not DI at all and get utilt *****.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Yo dudes, so long time no talk to, but I've been in NC, I just don't have a car yet... BUTTTT I'm going to a tournament in Charlotte this weekend, idk which one I just know it's going on and I'ma goin. Soooooo if any of u want to chill and smash or burn one, or just whatever, hit me up with a number or get me on FB - Preston Palmer

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Yeah I had it when I was a kid too but then I lost it and I want to play it again.
***** I'VE PLAYED JUST ABOUT EVERY FIGHTING GAME THAT CAME OUT WHEN I WAS LITTLE DOESN'T MEAN I STILL HAVE IT DON'T GIVE ME THAT CONCEITED FACE.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Yo dudes, so long time no talk to, but I've been in NC, I just don't have a car yet... BUTTTT I'm going to a tournament in Charlotte this weekend, idk which one I just know it's going on and I'ma goin. Soooooo if any of u want to chill and smash or burn one, or just whatever, hit me up with a number or get me on FB - Preston Palmer
yeah dude see you there. :)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Hmmm...

I might need to find a way to this tourney this weekend...

As I enjoy burning the substance...

Preston Palmer....

:phone:

archer.

Smash Lord
>_>

Good luck finding a place to do it, because you're definitely not doing it inside the building.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I know a really good place to burn things on UNCC campus called "Coolsville"

Im either going to raleigh this weekend for non smash stuff or going to TGM

we will see.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'd say come to raleigh, but I'm going to be in boone.

so do whatever.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i set forth that the Council must convene to decide when the Council must formally convene.

~ Ronald Aberdeen Wardell, Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor of the Council

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Being that a 4/2 vote is required to move forward in the process, and we have 3 votes for 'aye', we now are waiting on Ali :> of the Council, JDub the Provider and Brotector of the Council, and PLURticus the Respected Unitier of Peach and Love of the Council.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
The Council has voted in a majority of 4/6 that the Council shall convene this friday to decide when the Council shall formally convene to be the Council

and apparenty in Raleigh

Top Bottom