• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
in other words, sometimes there's a need to rely on opinions

i'd be surprised if that wasn't the case

then again, i don't really give a ****

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
So I've decided that Taheem is better than me being that imo he has so much potential and is already a very smart player.

So like by next May he'll be Better than me, 6 months

:phone:

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
My favorite and best controller was made for me by an NC smasher back at Pound 2. I've got nothing but love for the NC community.

<3

SK919

Deal with it
So I've decided that Taheem is better than me being that imo he has so much potential and is already a very smart player.

So like by next May he'll be Better than me, 6 months

I miss him already; my pupil taken away from me... alas *Smokes green, practice tech skill* < amazing way to practice by the way with some good music... I got some pretty good ideas last night listening to black moth.

T-Rex aka Taheem aka Gaga will rise

Shroomed

Smash Master
I hope I make it to Apex, I hate being tied lol. But times are tough and I'm black, so the man is trying to keep me down =(

DJRome

Smash Hero
I miss him already; my pupil taken away from me... alas *Smokes green, practice tech skill* < amazing way to practice by the way with some good music... I got some pretty good ideas last night listening to black moth.

T-Rex aka Taheem aka Gaga will rise
he tried very hard vs my falco last night

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Lol Josh with the JMH yeah twitch *****, but yeah taheem has potential, but ima **** gaga/t-rex/taheeeeeeeeeem next ncsu tournament, I've been practicin' in my room with lights off all night so i got dis, also 1000 but yeah freakin taheem is like amazing same as twitch, lets fuse and beat kevin.

Top Bottom