• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If panelists Umbra Vex Cam and Smurf can get together tonight (or as many there are available) at around 9ish to chat that would be awesome. I should be on AIM around then, lemme know whats up.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yea, and now I regret using MK in that set rawr. SHOULD HAVE USED BOWSER THIRD GAME :( Oh well, I'm probably dropping Bowser and going to learn a character that can win.
Don't drop Bowser. Just start actively using Dedede and Game and Watch again for horrible match-ups and stages and you're set.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
panelist discussion might not work for me tonight. i'll try my best to make it.

:093:

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Don't drop Bowser. Just start actively using Dedede and Game and Watch again for horrible match-ups and stages and you're set.
All those characters have a huge MK weakness, they all lose to Olimar and Diddy, and from what I've seen GnW probably loses to IC's also making all my characters lose to IC's also.

It's much easier said then done Lucas, I feel like I should have been placing much better then I currently have been since I've been going all Bowser. It's helped me become more recognized, and even helped me become more intelligent because I've had to overcome huge weakness's, but I feel now is the time to put more effort into a character that can actually WIN large tournaments.

Vex, if you drop Bowser, I'mma dropkick you out a window. :mad:
I'm sorry but I can't take losing to players I shouldn't be losing to, if that sounds elitist or not I don't really care, its something that bothers me alot and I've been trying to overcome these feeling for awhile now. How the hell do you guys think I felt when I lost to Seph at No Maps? Although he has gotten much better now, at that time I feel I was a far superior player to him and losing to MK on Lylat with Bowser hurt more then people know, Bowser has several weakness's and people are to stupid to abuse them.

Am I calling Bowser bad? Hell no, hes a solid mid tier character, but mid tier's don't win tournaments, not large scale ones atleast.

The only character I'll probably keep Bowser for is Snake and DDD, and only because I love Bowser vs DDD, and Bowser goes evenish with Snake. I don't know who my main will be in the future, maybe MK, because I do enjoy MK more then my other characters, including Bowser at this time.

If panelists Umbra Vex Cam and Smurf can get together tonight (or as many there are available) at around 9ish to chat that would be awesome. I should be on AIM around then, lemme know whats up.
I think I can but I rather not discuss stuff today, I'm to depressed atm with whats currently going on.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
don't put me on the new brawl rankings, I'm melee only now :)

use mav or someone to replace me for the panel idc

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
**** sawn.

vex ragequit bowser, lawz ragequit link, umbra ragequit brawl, what's next?? i would say something cool about me maining low tier still, but technically a flawed list tells me otherwise -_-

:093:

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
don't put me on the new brawl rankings, I'm melee only now :)

use mav or someone to replace me for the panel idc
WHHHHAAAAAAAT???

I understand you like Melee better, but you're seriously gonna quit? Lame.

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
LMAO I played so poorly this season. But I still ended winning like $200 lol. I'm done with tournies though. To bad my last tourney ever I placed like ****.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
looks like 12 pack has to go to a tourney to give chibo his money that he's going to waste losing to fishy is a MM or from an entrance fee at a future tourney.

D

Deleted member

no one wins large tournaments outside of mk snake and diddy, you knew that a long long time ago. now is not the appropriate time to be bothered by it.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
WHHHHAAAAAAAT???

I understand you like Melee better, but you're seriously gonna quit? Lame.
I just kind of don't enjoy brawl at all anymore, and I've got a lot of RL issues that are going to be very time consuming, so I don't have time to worry about brawl. I might still play for fun once in a while, but I don't see myself going to tournaments anymore. I'm taking a break from melee too I think, but I love it so I'm going to play it when things settle down.

u were still brawl this past season. if u qualify ur on it
eh fine w/e :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Everytime I see this topic get bold I always think "It improved!."

Inui

Banned via Warnings
didn't he take u to third match?
It was best of 5.

Game 1 was on Battlefield. I twostocked him.
Game 2 was also on Battlefield. I glided by accident at him at 0%, got grabbed, and lost due to this in a very close match.
Game 3 was on Brinstar, nearly threestocked him.
Game 4 was on Yoshi's Island, and I won even though I saved him twice, on purpose from suiciding.

DDD ditto's without infinites are much more legit then Falco ditto's lol!
qft

lol dittos. metaknight dittos are legit though!
qft

Maj0ra

Smash Cadet
If anyone around Upper Darby/Philly/Drexel Hill/ pretty much anywhere is looking to play Melee, please message me as I literally have no one to play Melee with and it's driving me to the brink of insanity. Instant message me on AIM. Maj0raX is my SN, or Maj0raX@aol.com, my MSN.

PLEASE for the mercy of sanity, IM me.

Top Bottom