• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I was waiting on Courage's take. But now I'm left to assume that he either lacked the interest or the time to play teams. I don't have a problem in either case.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Sorry I didn't respond sooner for I was in training mode. I doubt we would find two more people for the doubles but if you want than sure. Otherwise, 1v1 is nice too.
Yeah, I'm also thinking 2v2 would be hard to do. Even once we find enough people, there probably would be someone who has to go.
And it's okay, since you have been the quickest to respond to me so far. The Arena has been really, really boring so far today.
I'll go ahead and host, then. Perhaps two people who are in the mood for doubles will show up while we are playing.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Yeah, I'm also thinking 2v2 would be hard to do. Even once we find enough people, there probably would be someone who has to go.
And it's okay, since you have been the quickest to respond to me so far. The Arena has been really, really boring so far today.
I'll go ahead and host, then. Perhaps two people who are in the mood for doubles will show up while we are playing.
Ummm I'm back!! D:

I'll be up for 2v2s if one more shows up

PZ

Smash Lord
I think xad will be hosting the dubz unless I am since I have everyone on my list.
EDIT: Is that code on your profile correct?

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
I will be red. Not sure who is teaming with who though.
EDIT: Oh yea everyone make sure to turn on the team attack. I hate it when team combos get stupid.

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
Sounds like someone must reeeeeeally hate team TAS videos.
There is a TAS video with them off? That is also not the case. I just hate how in a 2v1 situation a grab with any team combo is all they need to win a game without any thought whatsoever.(that is a word...)

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Actually guys I think i'm gunna drop out. Lag is driving me crazy and causing a bunch of SDs and nonsense to happen...

GGs to all...

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
Alright, good games everyone! and thanks for playing. Sorry partner for my sds, possible moments where it hit you, and for making you do all the carrying! The lag was getting bad towards the end although I was still SDing since the start.(soooo bad at this game...)
Would anyone like to brawk? I can't be satisfied with my performance. Also brawk...yes.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Alright, good games everyone! and thanks for playing. Sorry partner for my sds, possible moments where it hit you, and for making you do all the carrying! The lag was getting bad towards the end although I was still SDing since the start.(soooo bad at this game...)
Would anyone like to brawk? I can't be satisfied with my performance. Also brawk...yes.
ooo id like to brawk :3

Top Bottom