• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

D

Deleted member

yay I won but ur pretty good too but try using airials instead of smashes sometimes
Lol good games :p I apologize for the connection dropping :( my brawl disc is messed up so sometimes if a certain stage is picked, it will make the disc unreadable on my wii :( but holy crap, you're an amazing player :p

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yup, them wi-fi blues. I've been getting so many SDs trying to get used to online again...
You're really great though. You're good at predicting, which is something I suck at.
I think SDing is still a big thing for me when it comes to this game, haha. But it's mainly just the way it feels coming back to this. I wouldn't say I'm rusty, though. XD Thanks. You pretty good too. Nice to see the arena still bringing in some talent. I need to my game data transferred so I can play Falcon, dammit. <3

Anybody want to play?

Zed14

Smash Rookie
I think SDing is still a big thing for me when it comes to this game, haha. But it's mainly just the way it feels coming back to this. I wouldn't say I'm rusty, though. XD Thanks. You pretty good too. Nice to see the arena still bringing in some talent. I need to my game data transferred so I can play Falcon, dammit. <3

Anybody want to play?
I can play bral my friendcode is 1420-8519-8950

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Does anyone want to brawl? I just got a new TV that's almost twice as big as my original. I can actually see Snake's projectiles now!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hardy games, Zed. The Shiek up smash thing is DACUS, not dash canceled up smash. You seem to know what you're doing, but your play falls into repetition and you let yourself get baited too easily. You don't always have to take the initiative to approach, especially when you're MK. Make better decisions regarding your options, as well as adding some variety to your defensive play, and you should be fine. Well played.

Hey Zatch welcome back! Nice to see you again here hows it been?
Erm... Alex, is it? Glad to see you again! =D I've been doing great, thanks. 'Tis part of why I decided to go ahead and play this game again, haha. I missed yew. <3

zatch play me =(

u want twerk?

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Erm... Alex, is it? Glad to see you again! =D I've been doing great, thanks. 'Tis part of why I decided to go ahead and play this game again, haha. I missed yew. <3
lol no you probably have me confused with someone else I had my name changed a while back remember JesusAndFriends?

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
lol no you probably have me confused with someone else I had my name changed a while back remember JesusAndFriends?

I remember youuuuuuuu! =D Yeah, I thought you were Alex of the Aura, haha. It's been a good while, lol.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers

I remember youuuuuuuu! =D Yeah, I thought you were Alex of the Aura, haha. It's been a good while, lol.
You remembered mmeeeeeeeee? xD Good to have you back Zatchy. Did you get your wii lenses fixed or did you just get a new one?

D

Deleted member

Good games, though I was surprised to see you seem to hate stocks.
What do you mean?I dont hate stocks :p Is it cause I kept disconnecting? ._. But yeah good games (that ganondorf is crazy good :0)

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
What do you mean?I dont hate stocks :p Is it cause I kept disconnecting? ._. But yeah good games (that ganondorf is crazy good :0)
Oh, I thought you did, since you joined my room, left it, then hosted your own room with the 2 minute timer. Was that just you being disconnected upon joining?

D

Deleted member

Oh, I thought you did, since you joined my room, left it, then hosted your own room with the 2 minute timer. Was that just you being disconnected upon joining?
Well, I had my game since I believe 2008, so its pretty old and being the 8 year old I was, I didnt realize how fragile it was before -.- it still works great but some music on the stages will make the game unreadable but that wasnt the problem :p. Today I realized that when I select Sheik, the game is suddenly unreadable, it will only work if I select very quickly :p

Top Bottom