• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You remembered mmeeeeeeeee? xD Good to have you back Zatchy. Did you get your wii lenses fixed or did you just get a new one?
Oh... I definitely remember you. :3

After futile attempts at cleaning my first one manually, I got another Wii for Christmas. That Wii didn't read Brawl, so I got another one today, as allowed by the warranty. It's doing... okay. But I still need to copy my old Brawl file to this new Wii and stuff.

Sup *****?
Aaaaaaaaack. <3

Heya Alex.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs! My heart was beating so fast that one Ike vs Link match, where we were both at the last stock with extremely high percentages :p
Haha yeah that match almost went to time too, there was like a minute left, I guess that tends to happen on PS1 though. I'm surprised I did that well, it's really hard to play Ike online, but he's my secondary so I don't want to get out of practice.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Haha yeah that match almost went to time too, there was like a minute left, I guess that tends to happen on PS1 though. I'm surprised I did that well, it's really hard to play Ike online, but he's my secondary so I don't want to get out of practice.
I tend to have difficulties with Ike, so I'm happy I was able to put up a fight! You're so good with so many characters... I'm assuming Peach is your main (from your avi?)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I tend to have difficulties with Ike, so I'm happy I was able to put up a fight! You're so good with so many characters... I'm assuming Peach is your main (from your avi?)
Yeah, even though my avatar is Rosalina lol. I used to main Bowser, but because of a rude comment someone made to me at a tournament, I've made it my goal to take him down with Peach. Also I mess around with almost the whole cast when I play friendlies because I have a short attention span and get bored of just playing my mains so that's why I'm familiar with so many characters.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yeah, even though my avatar is Rosalina lol. I used to main Bowser, but because of a rude comment someone made to me at a tournament, I've made it my goal to take him down with Peach.
O.o Well, you have one mean Peach! What character did the other person main, if I may ask? I think I remember facing your bowser way back when. In fact, I think you were the first person I played PM with after I got it haha.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
O.o Well, you have one mean Peach! What character did the other person main, if I may ask? I think I remember facing your bowser way back when. In fact, I think you were the first person I played PM with after I got it haha.
Yeah I remember that, he mains DK, but he used Ike against me in that particular tournament. He's one of the developers of P:M and is the number 3 ranked player in my region so I have a ways to go before I can beat him. We're actually friends, so I'm not mad at him or anything but because of what he said I'm just aiming to prove that I can beat him with Peach.
Still looking for P:M matches~
I'll play, just let me finish my snack.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yeah I remember that, he mains DK, but he used Ike against me in that particular tournament. He's one of the developers of P:M and is the number 3 ranked player in my region so I have a ways to go before I can beat him. We're actually friends, so I'm not mad at him or anything but because of what he said I'm just aiming to prove that I can beat him with Peach.
Oh, I see. : P Good luck on your endeavor! : )

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You're still alive LP?
Could have sworn you fell off the face of the earth.

Has it been that long? I've just been doing a lot more lurking since I stopped playing brawl. My legs still work fine, so I am alive and survived whatever fall I had unscathed, it seems. Sucky fall. 2/10 would not go again.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Has it been that long? I've just been doing a lot more lurking since I stopped playing brawl. My legs still work fine, so I am alive and survived whatever fall I had unscathed, it seems. Sucky fall. 2/10 would not go again.
I don't know. I just assumed you disappeared.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
I'll play, just let me finish my snack.
GGs DJ~

I feel as though I improved a bit during our matches, which is always a good thing. I gotta stop button mashing when I'm hanging so I don't do a ledge attack every time haha

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs DJ~

I feel as though I improved a bit during our matches, which is always a good thing. I gotta stop button mashing when I'm hanging so I don't do a ledge attack every time haha
Well honestly, I was reading you pretty hard I was just being stupid and thinking I could challenge Fox's broken moves lol, you shouldn't be full-hopping so much it's really easy to punish, if you want to do aerials with Fox you need to SHFFL them, also shine in the air is not good. You should do it in the ground because against most characters you can convert it into a combo while they're still in hitstun, some characters slide too far though (Luigi, Squirtle, Lucas), and up-b should never be used offensively unless you're Falco and you're trying to kill a fast faller off the top after a shine.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Lol, most of the full hops were accidents, I was inputting too fast. I know to SHFFL, I just gotta practice the timing on the L cancels with it. The offensive up-b's were tech errors, supposed to be short hop shines. Idk, I just like to shine a lot haha. I kept going for u-throw -> shine -> u-smash on Wolf, I think I only connected a couple times though

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Lol, most of the full hops were accidents, I was inputting too fast. I know to SHFFL, I just gotta practice the timing on the L cancels with it. The offensive up-b's were tech errors, supposed to be short hop shines. Idk, I just like to shine a lot haha. I kept going for u-throw -> shine -> u-smash on Wolf, I think I only connected a couple times though
Well shine is good, just not in the air unless you're Falco. Also shine>usmash only works if you jump cancel the shine into a wavedash immediately, but like I said it doesn't work against some characters because they slide to far after the shine, after a uthrow you'd be better off just following up with usmash, uair, or a regrab depending on the fall speed and percent of the character you're fighting.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Hmm the lag spike DC'ed us. wanna keep going?

If not GG's. Nice everyone. also nice taunts. :crying:

D

Deleted member

GGs Metalbro. The taunts weren't from me. My little brother wanted to play. He's not very nice lol. :/

DanDan, Metalbro, I'll play either of you if you want.
Okay, im going to add you now, see you online :p

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Who's hosting and what game?

Edit:But I don't have Vanilla Brawl.I just have Brawl and Project M.I'll download it now.

Edit 2:How do you download Brawl Vanilla?I searched it out on youtube and google.
Vanilla Brawl means Brawl without any mods, so yes you do have it.

Top Bottom