• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Do you want to 3 for all Stick man?

Edit: Nvm it might not be the best idea our connection isn't exactly best for that.

Sorry Converse

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Anyone up for some smash?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Damn it. Nvm

Last edited:

Stick_man

Smash Rookie
Do you want to 3 for all Stick man?

Edit: Nvm it might not be the best idea our connection isn't exactly best for that.

Sorry Converse
Good Games. You're really good. Have you played in tournaments before? I think I need to work on my off stage game some, but on stage I noticed that I could kind of keep up with you damage wise in the marth ditto.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good Games. You're really good. Have you played in tournaments before? I think I need to work on my off stage game some, but on stage I noticed that I could kind of keep up with you damage wise in the marth ditto.
GGs as well Stick_man thanks for the compliment. I don't go to tournaments I mostly play by myself or online. On rare occasions I play other people offline, but never been in a smash tournament.

I was confused when you exit a few of our games. I assume the first time was due to it being Falco vs ZSS, and you wanted to use Marth instead because of that lol. Other times due to a bad start.

Sorry about any lag it was mostly there and at some points it cleared rather well. I enjoyed our matches still, and yes you did keep up damage wise in the dittos.

The thing about those is its all about decision making and who is making the better choices. You'll get it all together though.

Hopefully we can play again.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Great Games Xadrin DX wow, you've been practicing

Nice characters. Especially kirby. My characters got kinda bodied vs him that wasn't a main or secondary(:yoshi2::dedede::falco::popo:)

But like, Falco vs Kirby...don't do that do me again plz...T-T Painful match.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Great Games Xadrin DX wow, you've been practicing

Nice characters. Especially kirby. My characters got kinda bodied vs him that wasn't a main or secondary(:yoshi2::dedede::falco::popo:)

But like, Falco vs Kirby...don't do that do me again plz...T-T Painful match.
Good games! Had quite a lot of wrong inputs there. Used mostly Kirby because he's the most difficult out of my characters to mess up. I don't know if the connection being a little off was the cause, though. Could just be an off day for me.

And nah. I've not improved my Bowser, Kirby, or Wolf much at all since I first got here. I think I might not have been trying as much in our other matches as I was in the matches we just finished. The only characters I've practiced since I got here have been Pokémon Trainer, DK, Zelda (a little bit), and Samus (a little bit).

I only did that because my wrong inputs made me unable to hit you out of all your phantasms. :D
Maybe should cut down a little on the phantasms. Kirby can just nair Falco out of them.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Good games! Had quite a lot of wrong inputs there. Used mostly Kirby because he's the most difficult out of my characters to mess up. I don't know if the connection being a little off was the cause, though. Could just be an off day for me.

And nah. I've not improved my Bowser, Kirby, or Wolf much at all since I first got here. I think I might not have been trying as much in our other matches as I was in the matches we just finished. The only characters I've practiced since I got here have been Pokémon Trainer, DK, Zelda (a little bit), and Samus (a little bit).

I only did that because my wrong inputs made me unable to hit you out of all your phantasms. :D
Maybe should cut down a little on the phantasms. Kirby can just nair Falco out of them.
I just meant your overall play in general. Purty good.

I phantasm when I see an opening so they're usually safe. If I get hit outa them for whatever reason then I'll no to cut down. Disn't really side-b that much tho.

A few missed inputs on DDD's tech chasing almost costed me games tho :/

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
I'm up for a brawl if you're still there.
the lag is real lol. maybe you should try joining my game

it says we have a yellow connection but that was looking red to me :S

ahhh GGz, we gave it a shot :/ Dam laggy ass wifi

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Alright, added you
GG's dude. I was saving my better characters for later lol didn't know we'd only play a couple matches. You play marth kinda like Melee. I was surprised you got those dairs spikes though. those are hard to hit.

P:M somebody?
I'll play.

Its not working for some reason. Give me a minute

Sorry I don't know whats going on Its just not working.

Anyone want to play Brawl?

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
GG's dude. I was saving my better characters for later lol didn't know we'd only play a couple matches. You play marth kinda like Melee. I was surprised you got those dairs spikes though. those are hard to hit.
GG's too, and yup, i play mostly P:M and melee but i consider myself a mess in brawl, also i was surprised too!!

Top Bottom