• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I guess im done for the night.
This lag is killing me
You have no idea how I'm hating the play I'm playing with Link, this isn't how I play him when the connection is good, he's fast, flashy and obscene.

Well, good games man, you're a good player, I can tell we'll have some very good matches next time. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
You have no idea how I'm hating the play I'm playing with Link, this isn't how I play him when the connection is good, he's fast, flashy and obscene.

Well, good games man, you're a good player, I can tell we'll have some very good matches next time. Keep up the good work.
We will have much better matches without lag, i guarantee that

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Nice games. The lag tho. Dont know how you can stand it. Well thanks for playing laters
Honestly i didnt feel that much lag but the matches did feel a little slower than usual you have a nice mario i dont know who you main i just feel like you did the best with him your really good at shield pressure all and all really fun games hope to play you again some time :)

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Hmmpft! Looks like I missed all the fun. That's what I get for sleeping, I guess.
Somebody play!

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Your EST? Me too.

Wanna play a couple matches? I won't be able to play long though. I'm tired so I'll suck too. Worse than usual lol.

lol nvm.
Sorry, 11 PM to 3 AM is anime time. ;)

Crappy was one of the first people I played on this site back in early 2010. We were also clan comrades back around that time. Oh the memories.

By history and achievements, I think @MikeKirby is the best player of the Arena in its history (anyone that was around post/pre-NNMFA feel free to object, but I've played nearly everyone to ever visit the arenas since I joined). Haven't played him in forever it seems, but I caught glimpse of him during the Liberty Walk crew tourney. And I don't doubt that he's still a top five Kirby.

I remember when M2K lurked the arena one time and everyone lost their ****. Can't remember if he posted or not.
I remember hearing about MikeKirby, but he was a bit before my time and I never got to play him. I wish I could have seen all the people blowing their pants when M2K showed up, lol.

I also remember a really good Ike main named DKL or something like that, but I can't remember his exact username.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I also remember a really good Ike main named DKL or something like that, but I can't remember his exact username.
That would be DTK. He and I were fun rivals, but that was before I took to my Ike commitment in 2011. Haven't seen him since then; not assuredly, at least. I remember that he strived to be the best Ike in SoCal. Not sure if he ever accomplished that goal, but I hope he did.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
anyone up to play some brawl?
You can join my room for doubles if you like. You and DM (blue) and me and Matsu (red) of course!
Anyone? Anyone out there at all?

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
That would be DTK. He and I were fun rivals, but that was before I took to my Ike commitment in 2011. Haven't seen him since then; not assuredly, at least. I remember that he strived to be the best Ike in SoCal. Not sure if he ever accomplished that goal, but I hope he did.
Ah, that's who it was. I don't think I got to play him but Sunny thought pretty highly of him when we were talking about top Arena players once.

DarkVi3tz

Smash Rookie
Anyone down to play?

FC:2840-6787-2330

Pretty newish to WFC and PM but been playing a lot with friends. Wondered why not wifi so yeah!

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
anyone up for a quick late night brawl?
Edit: nvm

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Even the PM thread is usually dead this time of day. I wouldn't worry about it much, at least until Smash 4's release, which will kill this one off completely.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, there is still many things to be done in brawl, like me understanding Link's potential and stuff, and we still need to understand other character's full potential, we should brawl today man, yes or, no?

Top Bottom