• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Covina BiWeekly

RenX

Smash Apprentice
I will be holding these almost every week depending on how many people can come. I'll be updating this on a normal basis so check back for new info.
Next Weeks will be at the bottom.

The Matchs Will Be recorded On the main tv so we can take home some footage!
thanks to lucas.

This Torn will be held on Sunday 29 of April at,
5119 n arroway ave
Covina
Ca 91724
Torn Rules as follows

To Praticapate in the torn it will be 5$
1st 45%
2ed 25%
3rd 10%

Double Elimination
All matches are best of 3, with finals best of 5.
4 stock, 8 minute limit
Items will be OFF

This Event will be All Day, Most should be showing up around 12pm Afternoon
If anyone wants doubles or crew battles let me know so I can prepair for it

Confirmed Smashers Are as follows
Adjeca
TMX Elmo
NeipHood P.<If ne one near NHP wants a ride Call 714 616 0675
The Savage Blue Boy
Nastynate
Noir
Lucas
stryderhyru
araknophobik

(Maybes)
Marthfalcopro
xtaz
Nemui
McRustyJr
Kanzaki
trafficwarden99
JMW
Hugs
Darkwolf

(Crews)
OC Noobs

The Confirmed are here<Next Weeks Info>

Tmx Elmo
NHP
TSBB
Evilmacx
Ben C.

Maybes)
Nastynate
Nemui
MFP

Thats it for now, Bring cubes Call me for info at
714 722 1887Cell
949 295 3203 Alt Cell
Ask for mike

RenX

Smash Apprentice
Hey NHP ima **** ur shiek this time at the torn lol u just wait ima watch 5 combo videos lol and the first one is gonna be SOF bombsolider

JMW

Smash Apprentice
Hey NHP ima **** ur shiek this time at the torn lol u just wait ima watch 5 combo videos lol and the first one is gonna be SOF bombsolider
oh P, those are fighting words being directed towards you, what do you plan to do? How will everyones annoying neighborhood shiek fair in this battle of witts and skills? On the next epsidoe of Neighbor...Hood P!!!!!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
oh P, those are fighting words being directed towards you, what do you plan to do? How will everyones annoying neighborhood shiek fair in this battle of witts and skills? On the next epsidoe of Neighbor...Hood P!!!!!
He's mad I own Falcos

Dragon dragon, ball, dragon, dragon ball Z!

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Dang P, Where do you live?
I wanna go to this and get a ride. =(
Just need to know if I can, so I can schedule off work. =0

RenX

Smash Apprentice
Lol NHP lives around me so come down the more the better lol and im not mad NHP im sorry that u started to have to play serious when i only watched a Foward video lol

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
ill totaly try and show itl be cool as hell ....... guess ill cya there ^_^ also wat time does it start o.O

-KillaKaos

RenX

Smash Apprentice
Hey hey!!! i want more people how about everyone that is coming invite ur friends too!!! come on CARPOOL!!

RenX

Smash Apprentice
Oh hmmm well he better find himself a ride lol or he just doesnt want to show up cuz ill **** his DK ROFLAMO

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
Mc. Rusty's not a bad guy. Just because he's asian doesn't mean you have to play him off. Racist >.>

JMW

Smash Apprentice
not that this really matters but im more than a "maybe" chances are if P is going then im taking him unless someone else takes the responsibility.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Not sure if I'm going to this... I'll be hanging out with someone more important, who knows when I'll get done.

RenX

Smash Apprentice
lol my friend larenzo is going to steal NHP if not then marth/falco pro call my friend larenzo im sure u have his number! he will prolly pick u up for a price >_< *sniker sniker*
lol gas money u know the drill ill tell him to call u

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
no, because if there are crews my 2 man crew will dominate. And we'll draft fabian

RenX

Smash Apprentice
sounds good people ill be heading home in like 20 mins its 9 15 right now so ill be there at about 10 30 latest see u guys there

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
great games everyone, I hope you post the bracket for future reference mike. Thanks a lot for everything Mike, I had a great time, but I unfortunately wont be going to anymore biweeklies. Today was **** on my wallet >_<

RenX

Smash Apprentice
Lol due to the fact that im moving and to the fact that piunzza was was unhandled right the next one will be somewhere else lol and with my gf (thank god) and yes it was kinda a disaster so ne wayz well figure something out

LuCas23332

Smash Journeyman
We didn't record any matches by the way, forgot the ****in chord, the most important of all.
Sorry if I really didn't get to know anyone at the tournament, it was cool testing out the 2 new falco moves though.

Smeggy

Smash Rookie
It was a fun tournament. I had some good matches with (mostly) everyone. Also, I have to mention; John's Link is just crazy.

We all got beat by a Falco who is still learning how to L-cancel. :p

Top Bottom