• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Maryland Vs. Virginia "B Team" Discussion *this sh*t is happening ppl*

TheLegend

Smash Ace
-VIRGINIA vs. MARYLAND- round 2 [B Teams]

Soo.. A Team is pretty chill, but we all really know that the "B Team Boyz" are where it's at! Last time this shizz didn't happen b/c ppl failed to show up, n' shizz so this time we're gonna determine a date, and if you don't show then we don't rescedual. im thinking perhaps the May C3, a perfect warmup to *pound* 2?

-Rules-

-10 vs 10, 40 stocks per team. (maximum of 3 alternates if necessary).
-Must be a resident of that state to participate!
-Each team will write down a complete roster on paper, with character selections, and which player is going first. These will be swapped between captains, and then it's time to begin.
-Only 3 stages Random - Final Destination, Pokemon Stadium, Dreamland 64.
-Counterpicking MLG legal stages allowed, at the cost of giving their opponent the option of switching characters. Selecting Random stage forces your opponent to stay that character. Strategy will be necessary!

Current Teams

<<<<Virginia>>>>
ChozenOne
Blues
CK
MEGA
Korn
Cyrain
EastCoastEddie
Savadge
Cow
Boss
Masa

<<<<Maryland>>>>

Hova
AeroShadow
KC Cloud
Oro
Vist
SpecialK
BlackHayato
Jasona
TheNewb
Egy5

Since last time, neither A nor B team crews took place, ChozenOne will be allowing the community to use his home as a venue for this fine event. Expect a date very soon.

Location-

2029 Maynard Dr.
Falls Church, Va. 22043

Time-

Warms Ups From Noon Til 4:00

Crews WILL begin @ 4:00 Sharp.

More on the actual event later

Good Day Sirs.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
in no particular order

maryland was like aero/oro/vist/hova/specialk/blackhayato/jasona/newb/egy5/pxt

alternates being fob/kc/jasona/cmart/someone i forgot

i'm not that hyped up about it this time around though *shrugs*

EEvisu

Smash Lord
how the hell do you put Btree an Dosv on an not me an Frozen, WTF man :/

note I am just gonna be around posting for lulz lolololol

cmart

Smash Lord
I'd prefer if we didn't build this up, ****-talk, and generally act like ***** for an event that likely won't happen. If it does though, I guess everyone should be prepared and have players in mind.

edit: I type slow-aero beat me to reposting the list. Also I agree completely with aero, EE

G4CE

Smash Rookie
Turn down the suck. This won't be an amazing MD vs. VA if you fail to put up the right people. Ranks definately matter because you could be sending in the crappiest people from one side and well.. the best you all have. :\ We'd still win but that's besides the point. :p

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Turn down the suck. This won't be an amazing MD vs. VA if you fail to put up the right people. Ranks definately matter because you could be sending in the crappiest people from one side and well.. the best you all have. :\ We'd still win but that's besides the point. :p

Wait, and who are you? ROFL I'm jk, that't my ***hole post of the day! ^_^

Wuss

Smash Champion
actually, who are you G4CE? What state...?
plus, there aren't really rankings, because it's a B team battle, so nobody is ranked anywhere...

TheLegend

Smash Ace
Daaammmnnn son! the Chaos this man brings out at night is indeed rediculous.. i truely pity any Md smashers that isn't Hova otherwise, our trashtalk may indeed end them.

Move to Va, and we'll show you why "Cheering, and Tabacco" is what we do best!!?!!

Fonz

Smash Ace
i'm not that hyped up about it this time around though *shrugs*
cmart said:
I'd prefer if we didn't build this up, ****-talk, and generally act like ***** for an event that likely won't happen. If it does though, I guess everyone should be prepared and have players in mind.
You guys are awesome, I love your commercials cmart.

Apathy is what MD does best. Eat it VA, or don't.

Shinku

Smash Champion
I damm sure wish i was B team, i know they could use me, but oh well

*wishes he was on b team.... * >_<

Shinku- Hey do you play Yoshi?
LMAO! im sorry i find that very funny. no i dont play yoshi like that, why the heck would ya ask fob???? my crew member does though, a **** good one matter of fact

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
The chance of me making it is absolute zero.

I'll see you guys at pound 2 (I'll be here for sure, and I'm doing MMs) or Chu's April fest if I can make it.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Not that I expect this to ever happen, but just like last time, I disagree with a choice or 2 of yours, Chozen. Why no Korn? Or possibly Fob?

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
LOL. i love it how md is afraid of getting *****!....just like the A team....

the question is: why not. it would be mad fun and would prob be a very close fight unlike the A team battle.

lets make this happen.

md is sucking hard right now.

bring it.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i mean... no offense
but va b team will probably get ***** by md

>_>;

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
i mean... no offense
but va b team will probably get ***** by md

>_>;
It could be a good match, but truthfully, MD would probably win.

Though, I'm not looking to start any trash talk, so don't take this statement that way.

Regardless of how you look at it, the list in Chozen's post or Aero's post is pretty **** stacked man.

But regardless, both teams have good players.

<<<<Maryland>>>>
Hova
AeroShadow
KC Cloud
Oro
Vist
SpecialK
BlackHayato
Jasona
TheNewb
Egy5

Though You'd have to ask youself, would all these people show up at the same time?

Top Bottom