• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official 64BR Recommended Ruleset

asianaussie

Smash Hero
so im reading felipe's posts about z-cancels and slowly getting annoyed

it's not even the language barrier anymore it's like...ugh

surri i dont get the irony

in other news, im considering commissioning a custom keyboard stick so i can use keyboard for console fighters :troll:

Olikus

Smash Champion
If you take away the fake/real smash debate. Bringing a keyboard to a smashfest would look pretty dope.

The Star King

Smash Hero
You kno it bruh! No1 looks mo dope than me when I bring mah Smash keyboard to skool. You KNOW I be macking on dem hoes! YEABOI

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
You kno it bruh! No1 looks mo dope than me when I bring mah Smash keyboard to skool. You KNOW I be macking on dem hoes! YEABOI
What the ****? I think star king got drunk

:phone:
Seems more like a joust on the fact there's probably nothing "dope" about bringing a KB....

but to the extreme!!

Anyways though anyone who walks into a smash tourney with a KB will look ridicules IMO, even more so if they try and play with it.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I wouldn't mind at all if someone had a KB that plugged into an N64

I don't really wanna play on emu at tourneys, though. I can never get the settings quite right, it's always a bit off somehow.

I guess that makes me a hypocrite because as soon as I stopped playing on KB i flipped positions lol.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Bringing keyboard is The new hipster trend. Sitting there with The keyboard, chilling with instagram. I would clap for that person.

The Star King

Smash Hero
^LOL I don't know why but that gif with that post got me

Also gonna be honest I had to look up instagram to know what it is

Olikus

Smash Champion
How can you be so depressed with that awesome green hair? And SK, go get instagram and add napoleonskake. So we can be hipster buds.

Battlecow

Play to Win
would legally purchased medical marijuana fall under the "healthcare drugs" blanket?

I ask for Ybombb's sake, not my own

UZ_Kathi

Smash Rookie
Son plaisir de comprendre votre forum. Les articles ci-dessus est assez extraordinaire, et j'ai vraiment apprécié la lecture de votre forum et des points que vous avez exprimé. J'aime vraiment à apparaître en arrière sur une base classique, après beaucoup plus dans le sujet. Merci pour le partage ... continuez à écrire!

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Gonna be hard for me to get with desync/FPS rule. My FPS jumps around between 50 and 60, so I usually get through at least one match before desync occurs. Tournament match online... probably 30/70 chance.

The Star King

Smash Hero
That's your problem. Nobody competitive wants to play with someone whose FPS jumps to 50, especially in tournament. Sorry but that's just how it is.

Top Bottom