• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PZ

Smash Lord
wow zelda.......ouch glad to see captain falcon and yoshi stepped up and maybe BBR should split pokemon trainer cuz some ppl dont like using all of the chars he provides but i guess its the best thing to do also whats in the BBR i wanna see if its kool i wanna be in it but how?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
No, because everything I say gets countered by "NO MK HAS TEH RANGE" or "DAIR ***** LUCAS OFFSTAGE"
Moral: Don't talk about a character you don't know anything about.
Except both of these are true.

MK outranges Lucas, and can keep Lucas far enough away that Lucas cannot effectively attack. If Lucas wants to attack with projectiles, he can go ahead. MK can PS.

You have yet to explain to me how Dair does not **** Lucas, so I will continue to say that it does until you use EVIDENCE to prove me wrong.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Except both of these are true.

MK outranges Lucas, and can keep Lucas far enough away that Lucas cannot effectively attack. If Lucas wants to attack with projectiles, he can go ahead. MK can PS.

You have yet to explain to me how META THE KNIGHT does not **** Lucas, so I will continue to say that it does until you use EVIDENCE to prove me wrong.
I fixed this for you cuz I love ya

Code Lyon

Smash Journeyman
LOL @Tarm.

But all seriousness we need a new discussion.

What Low Tier do you guys will have most pontential to move next time?

Yoshi is green like Luigi. So Yoshi>Lucas get with Matador.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
lucas' hair makes him S tier.

i think ike might move to mid tier.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
wow zelda.......ouch glad to see captain falcon and yoshi stepped up and maybe BBR should split pokemon trainer cuz some ppl dont like using all of the chars he provides but i guess its the best thing to do also whats in the BBR i wanna see if its kool i wanna be in it but how?
Are you for real? o_o

CLove

Smash Cadet
it's funny that when someones main moves up, it suddenly makes them feel like they have a better chance....

shows how much the tier list is in everyones head.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Thank you DemonicTL.
Also, Raven I have no idea where you got 70-30 from lol.
Explain to me.
No Im not overrating my character lol. You guys just are clueless about him.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
CLove, I think i have a better chance of beating people than ever before, and my main went down two spots, i dont know what you are talking about.

chuee, youre from kentucky dude, you wouldnt know high level brawl play if it boygasmed you in the face.

your character sucks, he gets ***** offstage by multiple characters, including mk.

I probably know your character better than you do, and even if I dont, you only know lucas, and are completely oblivious to all the other characters. stop talking when you dont know what youre talking about.

Code Lyon

Smash Journeyman
This discussion is pointless. Anything anyone brings up about Lucas vs MK, I will ignore from now on.
And no Im not leaving because I got "defeated", Im leaving because this is like arguing whether or not MK should be banned between a pro-ban player and an anti-ban.
GOYF: I already said it. Our boards had it at 60-40 but RPSI changed it for no reason.
Spelt: Tyr basically is pessimistic on just about everything concerning Lucas. He once said Pika had an advantage on Lucas because Pika had better tools.
Lyon: Then by those words MK hard counters Fox (except for the camping thing) and just about the entire cast.
You live up to your word don't you?

Chuee you it seems you don't know your character either or MK.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Oh, wait Im in the OBR aka Lucas Back Room.
My character gets ***** by Pit and Mario offstage, those are the only characters that can consistently gimp Lucas.
Dude, MK is the best character in the game AND the most popular tourney character. Everybody knows him.
So why don't you stop talking.

EDIT: Lyon, I know my character hence why Im in it's Back room.
I get my info on videos I see, I've never seen a top level mk gimp a top level Lucas, which is why I come to a conclusion that at high levels of play Lucas doesn't get gimped by mk.

Code Lyon

Smash Journeyman
Oh, wait Im in the OBR aka Lucas Back Room.
My character gets ***** by Pit and Mario offstage, those are the only characters that can consistently gimp Lucas.
Dude, MK is the best character in the game AND the most popular tourney character. Everybody knows him.
So why don't you stop talking.
Because you don't know what You are talking about.

Great they let you in the OBR for comical relief.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Yes, because only people that don't know what they're talking about get into character back rooms duh.
EDIT: Lyon you should take an english class.

Code Lyon

Smash Journeyman
Yes, because only people that don't know what they're talking about get into character back rooms duh.
EDIT: Lyon you should take an english class.
They must. They let you into character back room didn't they?

EDIT: Chuee you should learn what you are talking about.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Where's Yuna when you need him?

Alright. The burden of evidence bit. You can't prove a negative. You can't prove that Lucas doesn't get gimped at high levels. It's up to everyone else to prove that he DOES.

Chuee

Smash Hero
but I have top level videos. You don't
So I win >:D
CP?
EDIT: Going back to our MU discussion just about everyone said the MK MU isn't that bad. There was only 1 person that said it was 65-35 and he was a scrub back then.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i know he said he has vids of a lucas with a turban on its head that can grant wishes

must see this

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
but I have top level videos. You don't
So I win >:D
CP?
EDIT: Going back to our MU discussion just about everyone said the MK MU isn't that bad. There was only 1 person that said it was 65-35 and he was a scrub back then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bFOBdTJFhg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R43IywCZTIU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmYw46IHIPM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAfjrztcE54&feature=related

...you mean these?
i like how in the third match he gets punished for pkf in like the first 10 seconds.

eh fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom