• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
ima gonna guess
MK
snake
diddy
falco
wario
marth
Ics
olimar
pika
D3

for next tier list top 10 I don't agree with it really but this is what more or less the tournament results is showing atm

If I'm right I'm going to give you all I told you sooo

although my tier list is

MK
falco
diddy
Snake/marth/wario (tied for 4th)
Ic's
D3
pika
olimar

is my top 10

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
*sigh*

No reasonable reason to put either Diddy or Falco above him.

Neither of them have the results he has. Neither of them are quite at the same level of MU spreads, Falcon in particular. Snake doesn't get screwed over by stages as much as those two (in particular Diddy). And Snake has the best record against MK still.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Its based on the SBR official ruleset, where falco can't deal with planking and diddy has a million stages he isn't great on.

If we played on fd,sv,bf with a low lgl, maybe falco and diddy would be above snake....maybe.

Browny

Smash Hater
Sonic is currently mid tier...isn't he? Like as far as I know low tier starts at F with bowser/ness being considered for low tier tournaments.
... lol I forgot mid tier was that big now >_< well, I dont expect him to be above 22 then.
You probably don't even know the logic since you aren't apart of the BBR.

Olimar moved up +8 on Tier List v.2
Peach moved up +5 on Tier List v.2

Sonic moved +8 on the Tier List v.3
Wario moved up +5 on Tier List v.3
Pokemon Trainer moved up +5 on Tier List v.3

What was the logic behind those huge jumps?

Pit's couldn't be the worse considering how badly placed the characters above have been. They have moved up and down far more than Pit, and when he moved a merely 4 spots, smashers cried like a baby.

The game has only been out for 2 years, so this list, the next, and the others past will be useless once we learn more about the game.
oh man I could have had some fun with this, curse you timezones!

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
If we played on fd,sv,bf with a low lgl, maybe falco and diddy would be above snake....maybe.
And this is part of why Snake is better, he doesn't need any special restrictions to be very effective.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
And you're mad because you know Lucas is going to receive a -1 next tier list.

Bowser will drop below Lucas, Ike and Yoshi will rise up above him.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Still mad because of Ike's position on this tier list.
Under Lucas ftw.
And you're mad because you know Lucas is going to receive a -1 next tier list.

Bowser will drop below Lucas, Ike and Yoshi will rise up above him.
I found this pretty funny :laugh:

Ahh I hope more arguments like this happen the next tier list thread.

EDIT: A -8?

Chuee

Smash Hero
Yep, the world will finally come to realise what good ole Inewi has been telling us this whole time.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
@Iblis: Oh, they will. I can already see Lucas mains crying that they "Are only underrepped" as usual. And thus, I shall continue to poke fun at them.

And Chuee, I wasn't aware that "Ike should have obviously been Mid-tier" equals a -8 drop. ;) We were the only character board where basically all of the BBR member were in agreement over where the character should be.

Chuee

Smash Hero
And Chuee, I wasn't aware that "Ike should have obviously been Mid-tier" equals a -8 drop. ;) We were the only character board where basically all of the BBR member were in agreement over where the character should be.
Isn't Inewi still in the BBR? If not, then Im sure theres someone in the BBR that doesn't think Ike is mid-tier.
Under-repped?
We've been getting better results.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
I'm just wondering whats taking them so long. It's not as if the project caught them by surprise. They've been planning this for months.

Since they couldn't meet the first deadline they set for themselves, the least they could do is make the second. Disregarding that half-***ed "oh we'll get it to you between now and then" that they're doing now.

How do you guys plan to be a respected group if you don't even hold yourselves accountable?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
niddo mad because he's finally coming to the realization that once san drops ike for a good character, the mediocre ike mains will follow and ike will go back to his deserved tier position.

I'm just wondering whats taking them so long. It's not as if the project caught them by surprise. They've been planning this for months.

Since they couldn't meet the first deadline they set for themselves, the least they could do is make the second. Disregarding that half-***ed "oh we'll get it to you between now and then" that they're doing now.

How do you guys plan to be a respected group if you don't even hold yourselves accountable?

you realize they said it is coming out between the 20th and 30th right?
maybe you should hold your complaints for when the list is 6 months late like last time.
c'mon people, chill.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yeah, the schedule is only an estimate. Think about it... Does everything you ever plan ahead in life work out just like you planned it? Come on man, the only thing you're thinking that we're doing right now is the tier list, when for all you know, we could be doing quite a couple of other things, like for example, learning from each others' mains. There's still relatively new admitted members in there too (such as myself), so processes would naturally slow down until we can keep up with the veterans.

And of course, the schedule was made various months ago, it's all tentative like real-life schedules. Has it ever happened to you that you've wanted to go eat at a fastfood, but they closed up early/opened later than usual? I mean, they ARE under a fixed schedule, however, it's not like they can abide by it all the time, things end up making things harder for them, and the BBR is no different.

Rest assured, the list is in its finishing stages. To put it in words everyone likes to hear: "it's almost done".

Browny

Smash Hater
Yeah, that argument might mean anything if making the list involved effort. Is there any other cause of delay besides people simply waiting too long before casting votes/making posts on the matter? I find it extremely hard to believe that it takes people weeks on end to make up their mind.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Why rush the list and get meaningless flamewars of people whining about how badly a character is placed, when you can put as much time as needed into it and make a list that the majority can agree on for the time being (Course there will always be people disagreeing, and thats ok in healthy, respectable amounts) because thats how a community grows by discussing their knowledge about their respective characters and figuring them out as a team by intellectual debating. Because isn't the point of a tier list to best accuratly depict each character's abillities as pinpoint accurate as humanly possible? With a thriving competitive gaming community and a group of well respected chosen members with utmost knowlege about the game? Don't shove out a mediocre list if your brain indicates it is mediocre, shove out the best list possible at the time thats up to date with the ever growing metagame, until it changes again and new adjustments can be made. It's better to have one good list then send out multiple bad lists with a quick pace. Like school assignments, the teacher would rather see one good assignment then a bunch of ****tty rushed ones. But with each tier list we get closer and closer to the list where as much people as possible can rejoice at the glory of a cherished list we can all bow to and respect as the beacon of who's top knock in competitive gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom