• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
I just want to say big ups to DMG for actually being legit enough as an SBR to consistently come through here and answer questions.
Indeed. I second this emphatically.

My only concern left is when there will be another poll to ban MK, and whether or not the "majority" of the community's opinion on the matter will mean anything in the hearts and minds of the SBR.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
DMG, I still disagree with you on the Shiek/Sonic killing thing. It just seems to me that shieks kill moves are good (still not that good) but really really situational, and sonics kill moves are bad but they are easier (still not that easy) to hit with. Which kinda evens out and ends up putting them on the same level.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Someone should do a Tier Hyrule tournament

And this list is a lil biased.

Xyless

Smash Master
DMG, I still disagree with you on the Shiek/Sonic killing thing. It just seems to me that shieks kill moves are good (still not that good) but really really situational, and sonics kill moves are bad but they are easier (still not that easy) to hit with. Which kinda evens out and ends up putting them on the same level.
And yet, Samus has the worst killing options in the game, so that discussion's pretty moot.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
We should put every character in one tier.

Then nobody can stop complaining about their character being in the wrong tier.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
OH CRAP. I just randomly came in here (don't really care about the tier list discussion, really) and find that this is actually a NEW tier list...

Also yeah... Zelda being 3rd worst...? ............wat.... Geez... Dropped 9 spots.... I really don't think she's THAT bad....
HOLY COW... seriously! Three of the Legend of Zelda characters now have their own tier. THE WORST TIER.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yes. With their forces combined, they have formed the Triforce of Shame.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Placing 9th is good enough to rep Bowser but not good enough to rep other characters apparently =X

Good stuff to Vex, Sliq and KingKong.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
This tier list will always be remembered just because of the Triforce Tier.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
ROB is to low, ROB should be over Pit. Why did this happen to ROB?

lol even if this is a joke, that 1 tier will still have order.
Yeah, but then if everyone is in top tier and we cant hear:

"AWW **** why isn't [insert character here] in this ****ing [insert tier here], you SBR *****es!"

And then Ganon is in top tier. Auto-win.

ShinyMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
they should of called the G tier the T tier for the lolz.

Anyways

:toonlink: +2

yay!

lol even if this is a joke, that 1 tier will still have order.
well, the tier list is compared to every character. Just like how ironically Pichu and fox were the best and worst tiers, yet Pichu had an advantage over fox.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Seriously, so what? Don't be stressing or mourning about characters. It doesn't change how you play with them.
I rofl'd at this :p
At least Toon isn't in the Triforce of Shame.
He's not literally one of the Triforce original characters.... he was just made up as another Link haha. It's my favorite tier now, SBR! Remove G and put Triforce [something something]

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Pit... IDK

I'll just say that at least 1 person thought that Pit was top 5, or believed that future tier list versions would show him steadily approaching a top 5 spot. Take that for what you will.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Pretty sure his tourney results haven't shot up recently, and the Pit boards aren't really zealous with their MU discussions... I really wanna know what changed...

Pit planking? I don't think that's good enough.

agreed.

so this justblaze guy, hes pretty smart.

Seriously, so what? Don't be stressing or mourning about characters. It doesn't change how you play with them.

He's not literally one of the Triforce original characters.... he was just made up as another Link haha. It's my favorite tier now, SBR! Remove G and put Triforce [something something]
...Triforce of Shame tier.'Nuff said.
Okay enough about this.
About Pit, I really don't know how he made such a jump, but my guess is that they realized how good Pit can be and ignoring the fail Pits that spam.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Pits been doing pretty good down in Florida I hear *shrugs*
I also hear Vex is pretty good at planking with Pit.

And can someone explain to me please why Kirby dropped three, GaW is still high tier, and Lucario shot up?

piZ

Smash Journeyman
Pit... IDK

I'll just say that at least 1 person thought that Pit was top 5, or believed that future tier list versions would show him steadily approaching a top 5 spot. Take that for what you will.
Japan influences our metagame, on the next episode of Super Smash Brothers Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom