• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Conquest Thread

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I would think either Rosalina or Samus would have been better fits as the last female.

Rosa for being an actual princess, and Samus for the "original trio" and Femme Fatale (event) reference.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
I would think either Rosalina or Samus would have been better fits as the last female.

Rosa for being an actual princess, and Samus for the "original trio" and Femme Fatale (event) reference.
Wait a minute, I know she Looks the part, but is Rosalina actually a status Princess?
Someone fact check on that please, I'm pretty sure she's something Else...

And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Lucina Wins with 55% in the whole World, 52% in the Americas, 51% in Europe and Oceania and 58% in Japan.
Zelda Second with 25% in the whole World, 24% in the Americas, 28% in Europe and Oceania and 26% in Japan.
Peach Loses with 20% in the whole World, 24% in the Americas, 21% in Europe and Oceania and 16% in Japan.

It turns out, you don't need a dress to impress!
--------------------------------------------------------------
New Conquest!

March 2nd to March 6th.

Royal Pain in the Neck

Red Team: Future King: :4bowserjr:
Blue Team: Self-Styled King: :4dedede:

Long Grief the King

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Lucina Wins with 55% in the whole World, 52% in the Americas, 51% in Europe and Oceania and 58% in Japan.
Zelda Second with 25% in the whole World, 24% in the Americas, 28% in Europe and Oceania and 26% in Japan.
Peach Loses with 20% in the whole World, 24% in the Americas, 21% in Europe and Oceania and 16% in Japan.

It turns out, you don't need a dress to impress!
--------------------------------------------------------------
New Conquest!

March 2nd to March 6th.

Royal Pain in the Neck

Red Team: Future King: :4bowserjr:
Green Team: Self-Styled King: :4dedede:

Long Grieve the King
Lucina won? Not surprised.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Jr, huh? This may inspire me to start playing Ludwig more often. :3

I can see Dedede winning this one, though. From what I've seen, he's much more popular than the Koopalings.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

King Dedede Wins with 57% in the whole World, 54% in the Americas, 51% in Europe and Oceania, But 61% in Japan.
Bowser Jr Loses with 43% in the whole World, 46% in the Americas, 49% in Europe and Oceania, and 39% in Japan.

Apparently if you contribute tied points to both sides you get 100 gold as a reward.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Conquest!

March 6th to March 9th.

My Final Smash Is Cooler Than Yours

Red Team: Team Mega: :4charizard::4lucario:
Blue Team: Team Giga: :4bowser::4littlemac:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Team Giga Wins with 67% in the whole World, 67% in the Americas, 66% in Europe and Oceania, and 68% in Japan.
Team Mega Loses with 33% in the whole World, 33% in the Americas, 34% in Europe and Oceania, and 32% in Japan.

Appropriate since the prefix Giga is more than Mega
The prize is a "Super Final Smasher Agility" Badge equipment.

------------------------------------

New Conquest!

March 9th to March 13th.

Super Fighting Robots

Red Team: R.O.B.: :4rob:
Blue Team: Mega Man: :4megaman:

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Team Giga Wins with 67% in the whole World, 67% in the Americas, 66% in Europe and Oceania, and 68% in Japan.
Team Mega Loses with 33% in the whole World, 33% in the Americas, 34% in Europe and Oceania, and 32% in Japan.

New Conquest!

March 9th to March 13th.

Super Fighting Robota

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT....

MEGAMAAAAAANNN!!!!!!!

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
And here I was getting all of R.O.B.'s customs this morning.

Time to break out the little plastic warrior once again~

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
This weekend's Conquest: Battle of the Falcons :falcon64:

02/12/2015 - 02/15/2015*
*mm/dd/yy format
Use this thread for all Conquest related discussion, for both version of Super Smash Bros. 4. Have a team you're supporting, or curious who everyone else supports? Hope to see any specific Conquests in the future? Post all about it here.

This post will be updated weekly with both results and any other developments. See the next post for archived/past results.
Seriously Super Mod, it's almost been a Month now! How long do I have to do your job for you?

Last edited:

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

New Conquest!

March 9th to March 13th.

Super Fighting Robots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ufVQIUEiYc is all I have to say ;3;

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Mega Man Wins with 61% in the whole World, 70% in the Americas, 62% in Europe and Oceania, and 54% in Japan.
R.O.B. Loses with 39% in the whole World, 30% in the Americas, 38% in Europe and Oceania, and 46% in Japan.

New Conquest!

March 13th to March 20th.

For the Greater Good

Red Team: Mario & Wario: :4wario: :4mario:
Blue Team: Pit & Dark Pit: :4darkpit: :4pit:
Green Team: Link & Ganondorf: :4ganondorf: :4link:

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
It's Pit time!

Ha! Not even a con--

When suddenly Ganondorf.

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE. ;w;

MisterPeach

Smash Rookie
Yes! Dark Pit is a team leader again, he hasn't been one in quite a while. :3 :4darkpit: all the way! He's my third main, so of course I'm going to contribute to his team :) I hope team blue wins! :D

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Link & Ganondorf Win with 53% in the whole World, 55% in the Americas, 58% in Europe and Oceania, and 50% in Japan.
Mario & Wario Second with 26% in the whole World, 26% in the Americas, 22% in Europe and Oceania, and 26% in Japan.
Pit & Dark Pit Lose with 21% in the whole World, 19% in the Americas, 20% in Europe and Oceania, and 24% in Japan.

The prize is an "Escape Artist Shield" equipment.
This is ironic considering unlike the Mario Spin-off games or Kid Icarus Uprising, the only place Link and Ganondorf have ever teamed up is Smash.

New Conquest!

March 20th to March 27th.

Intergalactic Interlopers

Red Team: Team Fox: :4fox: :4falco: :4falcon:
Blue Team: Team Kirby: :4kirby: :4dedede: :4metaknight:
Green Team: Team Rosalina: :rosalina: :4samus::4olimar:

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Team Fox Wins with 44% in the whole World, 49% in the Americas, 44% in Europe and Oceania, and 40% in Japan.
Team Kirby Second with 35% in the whole World, 31% in the Americas, 38% in Europe and Oceania, and 38% in Japan.
Team Rosalina Loses with 21% in the whole World, 20% in the Americas, 18% in Europe and Oceania, and 22% in Japan.

New Conquest!

March 27th to April 3rd.

Supernatural Scrap

Red Team: Ness: :4ness:
Blue Team: Lucario: :4lucario:
Green Team: Palutena: :4palutena:

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Ha, it's called "Unfair Advantage" in PAL regions.

Supporting Palutena. Not even a contest.

Though I expect Ness to win by an almighty landslide.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Ness Wins with 47% in the whole World, 49% in the Americas, 47% in Japan, But 37% in Europe and Oceania.
Lucario Second with 35% in the whole World, 34% in the Americas, 34% in Japan, But 46% in Europe and Oceania.
Palutena Loses with 18% in the whole World, 17% in the Americas, 19% in Japan, and 17% in Europe and Oceania.

the prize is a Perfect Shield Helper Hat.

Just in time for Lucas' return!
Europe's seems pretty ready for Mewtwo...
May the Goddess forgive these mortals. they know not what they do.

New Conquest!

April 3rd to April 10th.

Extreme Gardening

Red Team: Peach: :4peach:
Blue Team: Olimar: :4olimar:

Turnips with faces vs Beetroots with legs.

abx

Smash Journeyman
the prize is a Perfect Shield Helper Hat.
I don't think that the price is the same for al. I've participated for Ness and I got 2000 coins.

Smash Ace
The conquest for SSB for Wii U is Peach vs Olimar! Everybody support Peach! She is better!

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
The conquest for SSB for Wii U is Peach vs Olimar! Everybody support Peach! She is better!
Just because of that mentality, Olimar mains, pluck em and *ck em!

I'm supporting Peach anyway because she's a main of mine, but no character deserves to be pushed around by another's popularity.
It should come down to the players and who they are best at. each character's supporters do their best, and it is those bests that are measured against eachother

Last edited:

Smash Ace
Just because of that mentality, Olimar mains, pluck em and *ck em!

I'm supporting Peach anyway because she's a main of mine, but no character deserves to be pushed around by another's popularity.
It should come down to the players and who they are best at. each character's supporters do their best, and it is those bests that are measured against eachother
Sheesh! Peach is better!

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Peach Wins with 64% in the whole World, 68% in the Americas, 58% in Europe and Oceania, But 70% in Japan.
Olimar Loses with 36% in the whole World, 32% in the Americas, 42% in Europe and Oceania, and 30% in Japan.

the prize is a Sprinter Pumps equipment.

Peach's turnips won't turn down!

New Conquest!

April 10th to April 17th.

Generation Z

Red Team: 2001-2004: :4villager: :4bowserjr: :4tlink: :4zss: :4olimar:
Blue Team: 2005-2009: :4wiifit: :rosalina: :4myfriends: :4lucario:
Green Team: 2010-2015: :4robinm::4greninja: :4darkpit: :4lucina: :4shulk:

You kids today and your multiple buttons and your high definition graphics...

Last edited:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
I'm pretty sure the Green Team is going to win this Conquest. I still recall the massive victories :4robinf: & :4lucina: have had in the Conquests thus far, as have :4greninja: & :4darkpit:, and the rule-defying win that :4shulk: earned with :4link: when they were on a team together against two other teams that had 3 people in them, shattering the notion that "Teams with the least amount of people in them do not win Conquests."

As frequent and uber as :4myfriends: is in FG FFA and Teams, a previous Conquest has shown that he alone is not enough to carry an entire team (and he had the mighty :4lucina: with him too!). I actually feel sorry for him, due to the fact that the people he's paired up with this time have not been known to win these. I'll be shocked if the Blue Team DOES win this.

Yet I'll pour my votes into my main man :4bowserjr: anyways, knowing that he's got no chance at winning this one, even with the frequent might of :4villager:, :4tlink:, and :4zss: on his side. I'm not even going to consider :4olimar:, considering that the only time he's won a Conquest was when he was straight up carried by :4charizard:, :4myfriends:, :4tlink:, and even :4sonic:. *sigh* One of these days, :4bowserjr: will be in a Conquest where he actually has a shot at winning. I just wonder what circumstances will have to happen for that to be the case.:4bowserjr: VS :4olimar:??
:4bowser: & :4bowserjr: VS :4gaw: and :4rob:??

At least folks in FG FFA are going to get exposure to the :4ludwig: MU from me for the next few days, and maybe, just maybe, someone will ditto me and actually use Side B Jump Cancels (and I'll squee & send friend requests in the Wii U version to those who do so [and the 3DS version as well, if it had that feature]). :>

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
I'm pretty sure the Green Team is going to win this Conquest. I still recall the massive victories :4robinf: & :4lucina: have had in the Conquests thus far, as have :4greninja: & :4darkpit:, and the rule-defying win that :4shulk: earned with :4link: when they were on a team together against two other teams that had 3 people in them, shattering the notion that "Teams with the least amount of people in them do not win Conquests."
Not gonna lie, I've seen some proof to that.
My first match of this Conquest, I went For Fun as Villager and I got handed 2 Greninjas and a Lucina to fight.
I won, contributing 13 points, so then I do a victory lap match to celebrate as Link, I was put against a Bowser Jr, a Toon Link and another Greninja. Greninja won that time.

The Conquest is clearly in full swing now, but from what I've seen, Greninja's in a lead by presence alone, and from what I've seen in the last Conquest, Dark Pit has a presence too.

Villagers, Koopalings, Heroes of Winds, Hoctate Captains and Zero Suit ...Wearers, we gotta do something about this!

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Oh my~ Guess this means I'll have to dust off the ol' blades and tomes for this one!

The title made me chuckle. :3

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
I second my previous statement, from the sheer amount of Greninjas that I have run into since this Conquest began, relative to anyone else, even his own team, Greninja will single-handedly carry green team to the top and win!

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

2010-2015 Wins with 41% in the whole World, 40% in the Americas, 41% in Europe and Oceania, and 43% in Japan.
2001-2004 Second with 33% in the whole World, 34% in the Americas, 33% in Europe and Oceania, and 31% in Japan.
2005-2009 Loses with 26% in the whole World, 26% in the Americas, 26% in Europe and Oceania, and 26% in Japan.

the prize was 200 Gold for second place. Big shocker Dark Pit, Shulk, Robin and Greninja won a conquest together I'm sure.

New Conquest!

April 17th to April 24th.

Eat This!

Red Team: Kirby: :4kirby:
Blue Team: Pac-Man: :4pacman:
Green Team: Yoshi: :4yoshi:

Well this is a bit of a toughy for me: I main all three of them and have no idea which one to support!

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
:4kirby: & :4yoshi: will be the ones to look out for. :4pacman:, AGAIN, doesn't appear to have a chance at winning this, due to both his infrequency and the raw difficulty in doing well with him. You'd think Abadango making Top 8 at APEX and being one of the most infamous figures in the FG Teams room would've done more for him, but apparently not.... A real shame, since I really wanted to rep Pac-Face for a Conquest at least once. At least I got to rep :4alph: when he was on a sure-to-win team once. :3

I'll be repping Kaabi and actively taking folks' abilities as soon as possible, while my 2nd youngest bro (I'm the youngest of 4 bros) will be repping Yosh, who I hope he won't get too much flak for when he takes 1st Place (Maybe prefacing his appearance with a "ForConques" tag will help ease the salt? Especially if he IMMEDIATELY switches to someone else after that round like :4drmario:??). While I'm glad that the Batamon got buffed (especially his Inhale recovery, since I frequently try to take others' abilities, moreso if its :4pacman:'s, :4robinf:'s, or especially :4shulk:'s), the dino's probably Top 2 or even #1 now, since both :4sheik: & especially :4diddy: got caught up in the Sea of Nerfs, which as far as I'm aware, Yoshi managed to escape relatively intact....

Welp, after starting off with a solid 8 points for the puffball in the FG FFA room, I'll be making another ability-stealing trek to the ForGlorySMASH room in another 16 hours, and hopefully, there will be Pikmin, Cans, and even Shadow Balls for me to chuck at folks. >:)

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Kirby Wins with 54% in the whole World, 51% in the Americas, 56% in Europe and Oceania, and 56% in Japan.
Yoshi Second with 27% in the whole World, 27% in the Americas, 26% in Europe and Oceania, and 27% in Japan.
PacMan Loses with 19% in the whole World, 22% in the Americas, 18% in Europe and Oceania, and 17% in Japan.

The prize for 2nd place contributing -10 points is 200 Gold. I don't fully understand...

New Conquest!

April 24th to May 1st.

Shield Breakers

Red Team: Marth: :4marth:
Blue Team: Lucina: :4lucina:
Green Team: Team Jigglypuff: :4jigglypuff::4bowser:

Great-great-Grandpa vs Great-great-Grandaughter vs...wait What?

Last edited:
Top Bottom