• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the official deoxys whatever thread.

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
U callin ME stupid cabron? what is like that in the game, who the hell said that , if a character like Oak or whoever said that then ok, but just because U say so doesnt mean its truel mewtwo was created in a LAB... a LAB, mew is the legendary one, mewtwo is just a clone of mew created by scientist, hes powerful yes, but does nt make him legendary, hes more like a project gone horribly wrong, and deoxys is from space, rarely seen, but does not make him legendary, get that in ur head, and just acept that so we can stop spamming here..
:laugh: English FTW!

Yes, the Anime states that a pokemon must have been arounds since the stone age in order to be a legendary pokemon. That is where you are finding this crap.

However, in the games, legendary pokemon are strong pokemon that are only found once in the game and cannot breed to make an egg. Get that through your head and learn proper English.

Stryks

Smash Hero
:laugh: English FTW!

Yes, the Anime states that a pokemon must have been arounds since the stone age in order to be a legendary pokemon. That is where you are finding this crap.

However, in the games, legendary pokemon are strong pokemon that are only found once in the game and cannot breed to make an egg. Get that through your head and learn proper English.
I dotn need english cabron im mexican for one, another thing true I use to c the anime back in the old days, but ive played enough pokemon games to know this, ok lets say in the next game they make a clone of rattata, and hes like 100 times more powerful, cant breed, and theres only one, does that make him legendary? no!

Legendary pokemon are those that had lived trough life of the humans, and in the real world, animals like the Kraken and other are legendary cause they have told trough the ages (doesnt have a lot to do with the topic but meh...)

Ok im tired of spamming so heres what i say:

Deoxys FTW!
Deoxys and mewtwo=powerful/not legendary

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
I dotn need english cabron im mexican for one, another thing true I use to c the anime back in the old days, but ive played enough pokemon games to know this, ok lets say in the next game they make a clone of rattata, and hes like 100 times more powerful, cant breed, and theres only one, does that make him legendary? no!
If they made a one of a kind Rattata that can't breed, then yes, it is considered legendary in the games, but not the Anime.

Legendary pokemon are those that had lived trough life of the humans, and in the real world, animals like the Kraken and other are legendary cause they have told trough the ages (doesnt have a lot to do with the topic but meh...)
Yes, thank you for giving the Anime explaination of legendaries.

Ok im tired of spamming so heres what i say:

Deoxys FTW!
Deoxys and mewtwo=powerful/legendary
There, I fixed it for ya.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok dude thats just dum, everything u said was dumb cabron, dude im all for deocys but neither he or mewtwo are legendary, theyre powerful, they cant breed yes, so?! and not just because in the anime they said that legendary pkmn are those that lived trough the ages, dude its FACT even in the real world, use a incyclopedia or something... orale cabron...

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
Ok dude thats just dum, everything u said was dumb cabron, dude im all for deocys but neither he or mewtwo are legendary, theyre powerful, they cant breed yes, so?! and not just because in the anime they said that legendary pkmn are those that lived trough the ages, dude its FACT even in the real world, use a incyclopedia or something... orale cabron...
Go on any pokemon site and they will say they are legendary. Find me one pokemon site that says they aren't legendary, I dare ya.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Deoxys is from outer space, correct? so if it came from another planet then there could be other pokemon living on other planets and Deoxys could be a legendary pokemon from another planet that managed to reach Earth.
It doesnt say he was legendary in another planet, so I guess the answer is no, and he aint exactly from anoter planet, he was a virus that crashed into earth with a meteor or something and mutated into deoxys, the facts are up there u guys cant deny it...

saberhof

Smash Master
Go on any pokemon site and they will say they are legendary. Find me one pokemon site that says they aren't legendary, I dare ya.
Mewtwo and Deoxy's are not legendary pokemons, legendary pokemon are consierd God Pokemon such as Ho-oh, Lugia, Entei.and they protect the Earth and they help to keep world peace in betwen pokemon and humans and stuff, blah blah.

Besides all legendary pokemon are good...Mewtwo is not good, i dont think deoxy's is neither.

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo and Deoxy's are not legendary pokemons, legendary pokemon are consierd God Pokemon such as Ho-oh, Lugia, Entei.and they protect the Earth and they help to keep world peace in betwen pokemon and humans and stuff, blah blah.

Besides all legendary pokemon are good...Mewtwo is not good, i dont think deoxy's is neither.
1. You got that explaination from the Anime...
2. Groudon and Kyogre almost destroyed the world so they aren't good. In the games, Mewtwo and Deoxys aren't evil. In the Anime, they aren't evil, just searching for something.

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Um...Mewtwo and Deoxys were both legendaries. They were one of a kind and very powerful. Therefore were legendaries. It doesn't matter where they "come from".

saberhof

Smash Master
1. You got that explaination from the Anime...
2. Groudon and Kyogre almost destroyed the world so they aren't good. In the games, Mewtwo and Deoxys aren't evil. In the Anime, they aren't evil, just searching for something.
wow well if you knew groudon and Kyogre were controled u ***(noffense, just wanted to say it).

and mewtwo is FROM legendary origins (Mew)

Wikipedia said:
Mewtwo
Legendary Origins
Mewtwo - Mew

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
wow well if you knew groudon and Kyogre were controled u ***(noffense, just wanted to say it).

and mewtwo is FROM legendary origins (Mew)
The orbs just awakened them, they didn't control them, you *** (no offence, I just wanted to say it).

And it doesn't matter where they are from. If they follow those two rules which I stated, they are considered legendary in the games. In the Anime, things are different. mewtwo and Deoxys aren't legendary in the Anime, but Unown is... ****, I didn't know explaining things to people was so hard.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
First of all, wikipedia is not the allknowing god of the universe. It is what people say. It's opinions. You can take anything you find on Wikipedia with a grain of salt. I'm not saying that it is always incorrect, but just because Wikipedia says so doesn't make it true. Enough said there.

Second, this argument is never going to come to an end, because its based on opinion. For christ's sake, there are two definitions of legendary in pokemon apparently! Whichever one you prefer, fine, but instead of arguing this on and on, why don't we just end it and move on to more productive things, which actually happen to do with the topic and forum.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Dude the games say that they are legendarys and if you're going to go on an english speaking forum learn some proper english.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
lol well this thread is fun.

ok guys hear me out. a'm a pokemon master :chuckle: so listen well...

mewtwo and deoxys are not legendary, you know why, cuz YES THEY ARE too good a pokemon. that's why they are banned from tourneys :confused: . they are also not legendarys cuz they have no DNA. lol makes sence no?

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
lol well this thread is fun.

ok guys hear me out. a'm a pokemon master :chuckle: so listen well...

mewtwo and deoxys are not legendary, you know why, cuz YES THEY ARE too good a pokemon. that's why they are banned from tourneys :confused: lol. makes sence no?
Give me proof that they aren't legendary and I will believe you. Nobody has been able to do that yet.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
they're just considerd legendary cause they are rare, thats as far as it goes...
what about that fish that's super rare lol what's him name remraid or something. he's rare but he's not a legendary.

Your word isn't proof. Deoxys always changes his DNA and Mewtwo has Mew's DNA....
if deoxys's DNA changes then he's not even a pokemon then haha

and shouldn't mewtwo look the same as mew then if he has the same DNA as him. no cuz he has other poekmon's dna in him :confused: which makes him normal with amazing stats haha

saberhof

Smash Master
what about that fish that's legendary lol what's him name remraid or something. he's rare but he's not a legendary.

and shouldn't mewtwo look the same as mew then if he has the same DNA as him. no cuz he has other poekmon's dna in him :confused: which makes him normal with amazing stats haha
...ok let me change that "VERY RARE" seriously...remoraid?..:urg:

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
what about that fish that's super rare lol what's him name remraid or something. he's rare but he's not a legendary.
There are more than one Remraid so he's not legendary.

Eevee's DNA changes too but he's a pokemon...

About Mewtwo, he has the same DNA as Mew, but the design of him was changed in a lab to make him stronger.

You say your a pokemon expert? yeah right...

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
why dont you all keep talking about "deoxy's in smash bros" before this gets closed...that way i wont give a ****
yea that's true and beside i just clik on ne post i saw and this came up :laugh:

so to keep the topic going i'd say they only put deoxys in a pokeball not as a actually smash fight. and if you guys already said that then...oops :laugh:

kaid

Smash Master
The term "Legendary" was only applyed in game to the 3 legendary birds, Mew, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Groundon, and Kyorge. However, it has become common usage to refer to any pokemon with the same characteristics (Unable to breed, even with a ditto; and either, given in a Nintendo sponsered event (Mew, Celebii, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manfi) or can only be fought once.) as a legendary.

Lack of knowlege of the common usage implys a blatant disregard for the Pokemon community as a whole, and will often be taken as trolling.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Give me proof that they aren't legendary and I will believe you. Nobody has been able to do that yet.
what u call this:
In neither of these sites say deoxys and mewtwo are legendary:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deoxys
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/pokedex....6&view=general
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mewtwo
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/pokedex....0&view=general

while the ones below that ARE legendary do say that they are, indeed, legendary:
compare:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zapdos
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Articuno
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moltres
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lugia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho-oh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicune
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entei_(Pokémon)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raikou_(Pokémon)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyogre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groudon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayquaza

Mewtwo is from legendary ORIGINS, hes not legendary, also what the other guy said is true, wikipedia is just stuff guys put as their opinions, still:
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/pokedex....6&view=general
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/pokedex....0&view=general
In these sites they put actual infromation from the pokedex, and no where does it say that mewtwo are legendary, meanin it comes from the GAME, meaning it true.

Look there are pokemon that are only one of a kind, all of them are powerful and if u knock them out, there gone, still not all of them are legendary, like 98% of the unique pokemon are legendary, but deoxys and mewtwo arent, but there still unique and one of a kind, mewtwo was created in a lab, it escaped and thats it, hes originated from the legendary MEW, but hes not a legendary pokemon, hes more like a better version of mew, better in almost everyway...

Deoxys is actually a virus that mutated and transformed into the deoxys we know, now it went into space and stayed there, in the pokedex, nowhere does it say hes legendary, while all the other unique pokemon (not counting mewtwo) do say that they are indeed legendary, ive been playing pokemon and watching the tv show since they were both released, tough I dont see it anymore, I still know all of this because its fact, im tired of saying that.

U say there legendary cause they cant breed and are unique? show me a site were it actually says thats the rule so they can be considered legendary.

"In wikipedia there on the legendary list!" Wikipedia is a place where people put there opinnion, and still mewtwo is from legendary origins, hes not legendary, and if u check the profile in neither deoxys or mewtwo state that there legendary neither does the pokedex.

"But there legendary!" No there not...

"But they are!" Nop...

"There hard to catch!" So, there tough, over lvl 50, duh there gonna be hard but that does not make them legendary...

"Remoraid is rock/water" No his EVOLUTION is...

"Remoraid is legendary!" He's rare, very rare, so is dunsparce and the dog that apints with his tail, that dont mean anything...

Ok so I can finally end this discussion im gonna change topic...
I was wondering yesterday about some newcomers in my mind and what would there super be, but had not much of an idea for deoxys, any toughts?

PZX2DN4F

Smash Apprentice
If Deoxys would be in Brawl, he should be a kind of random character, like Charade is in Soul Calibur 2. He would have the moves of different characters for each stock and the same stats as the different characters. Counterpicking a character against Deoxys would be impossible.

Stryks

Smash Hero
If Deoxys would be in Brawl, he should be a kind of random character, like Charade is in Soul Calibur 2. He would have the moves of different characters for each stock and the stats as the different characters. Counterpicking a character against would be impossible.
Wow wait u want him to be like charade? that guy just copies weapons and moves from existing characters, i dont wanna see deoxys useing peach's moves...

Stryks

Smash Hero
... U gotta be kidding, deoxys doing marios fireballs, kirbys shallow attack, luigis missile, dk taunt, peaches vegetables, pikachus thunder, jiglypuffs sing, liks spin attack, and zelda/sheik transformation, u sir are crazy...

tirkaro

Smash Champion
If Deoxys would be in Brawl, he should be a kind of random character, like Charade is in Soul Calibur 2. He would have the moves of different characters for each stock and the same stats as the different characters. Counterpicking a character against Deoxys would be impossible.
so...you want deoxys to be a clone of EVERY CHARACTER!? I dont think so =(

Stryks

Smash Hero
Theres only one characters that canb actually do that and thats ditto, and i hate that little guy, still hes a WAY better idea that a charade-like deoxys...

Top Bottom