• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the official deoxys whatever thread.

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone thought of this mechanic for Deoxys' mutations?

Deoxys starts as Normal.
If Deoxys takes over 100% Damage, he becomes his defensive form.
If Deoxys goes one minute without taking Damage, he becomes his Speed form.
If Deoxys deals over 100% damage total, he becomes his attack form.

That way he adjusts to your play style. The conditions could be tweaked, but you get the general idea. Alternate forms would only affect Stats. B moves would stay the same. I don't know what the B moves are and I don't care. I'd rather have a playable pokemon trainer that uses starter Pokemon for B attacks.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Stryks, you keep using wikipedia to say that they aren't legendary. What about this Wikipedia page?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legendary_Pokémon

That wiki page says Mewtwo and Deoxys are legendary. Now we can end this.
The profiles are correct rough UR page is wrong in many parts, like for say... MEWTWO AND DEOXYS BEING LEGENDARY! check my toher 2 pages that arent from wikipedia, what u say about that, and its fact that almost all the profiles ive seen, from mario to zelda are correct, including the pokemons... also im changing topic here, u just wont admit ur wrong, deoxys and mewtwo are legendary chck post 153...

PZX2DN4F

Smash Apprentice
It wouldn't be hard to make at all. He would keep the same appearance all the time, but would just have the moves and maybe some traits (like wearing Mario's hat) of the character he is, and also use his different forms to reflect the character. If he is Bowser he could possibly be in his defence form and wear Bowser's shell on the back, to show which character he is. If he is Marth, he would wield Marth's sword and be in the attack form. The character he is would be completely random and change each time he is KO'd. Deoxys is a shapeshifting Pokémon and I think it's better to make a Charade-like character than giving him a lot of different moves in his different forms.

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
The profiles are correct rough UR page is wrong in many parts, like for say... MEWTWO AND DEOXYS BEING LEGENDARY! check my toher 2 pages that arent from wikipedia, what u say about that, and its fact that almost all the profiles ive seen, from mario to zelda are correct, including the pokemons... also im changing topic here, u just wont admit ur wrong, deoxys and mewtwo are legendary chck post 153...
I agree with you! Mewtwo and Deoxys are legendary, you just said it.

P.S. The non-Wiki sites give me an error.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I hate double posting but maybe u should check the sit again:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legendary_Pokemon
I send some info to some guys and they corrected most of the stuff, tough deoxys and mewtwo are still there, but more information has been added, and since thats the ONLY page were it actually say there legendary (no it says there not) u got pwned... XD

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
:laugh: Stryks, you truly are an ***.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mewtwo
Although Mewtwo is gender-neutral in the games (as are all Legendary Pokémon, with the exception of Latios and Latias), it is referred to by many Pokémon fans as male.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deoxys
Deoxys was introduced in the video games Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire for Game Boy Advance and occupies the last place in the National Pokédex (#386) and place #202 in the Hoenn Regional Pokédex. However it was not 'catchable' until the release of the FireRed/LeafGreen games. It is one of the secret Legendary Pokemon like Mew, Celebi, etc.
Took a while but U finally camed trough...
No, you made a typo saying they were legendary pokemon even though you were arguing against that. BTW, changing what someone said in a previous post does not help your argument. It just makes you look more sad that you can't come up with an argument against me, making it seem like I'm right, so thanks I guess. :)

Stryks

Smash Hero
No, you made a typo saying they were legendary pokemon even though you were arguing against that. BTW, changing what someone said in a previous post does not help your argument. It just makes you look more sad that you can't come up with an argument against me, making it seem like I'm right, so thanks I guess. :)
Look those guys are obviously wrong lets forget the wikipedia page for a sec. ok? good now find me a page were it official information of the game or a guide or something that says: Mewtwo and deoxys are legendary...

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
Look those guys are obviously wrong lets forget the wikipedia page for a sec. ok? good now find me a page were it official information of the game or a guide or something that says: Mewtwo and deoxys are legendary...
Bulbapedia is a Pokemon site. It says they are legendary too.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Legendary_Pokémon

Serebii.net is the #1 pokemon site and they say it also.

http://www.serebii.net/red_green/legendary.shtml

You're the one that got pwned. XD

Stryks

Smash Hero
The 1st page is just a wikipedia rip-off, also the second is wrong, im actually gettin infromation from THE nintendo, so ill give ya the answer of the Big N by 2morrow...

Stryks

Smash Hero
I hate to double post but I said OFFICIAL those sites are made by some guys that like pokemon, I want OFFICIAL, and thus Nintendo being the most official place were u can get the info we just have to wait for the answer...

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
The 1st page is just a wikipedia rip-off, also the second is wrong, im actually gettin infromation from THE nintendo, so ill give ya the answer of the Big N by 2morrow...
Serebii.net isn't wrong. It is the best Pokemon site around, dude. Admit it, buddy, you lost. And Nintendo will probably say they are legendary, too.

I love prooving people wrong. :)

Stryks

Smash Hero
A este cabron no entiende... Dude I will not admit nothing til i get the answer of the message I sent to the nintendo site, u just wait cabron...

Now back on topic, I was thinking of the Psycho boost for the super, tough havent played emerald in a while there could be better...

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
A este cabron no entiende... Dude I will not admit nothing til i get the answer of the message I sent to the nintendo site, u just wait cabron...
How do you send a message to the Nintendo site? I will also when you get your message back, to make sure you didn't lie.

BTW, I find it funny that I find non-Wiki sites to support me and you can't.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol n00b doesnt know how to send a message to nintendo hahaha! orale cabron no tan vergas now eh? well its pretty easy, maybe if u click CONTACT u'll be able to CONTACT nintendo

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
Lol n00b doesnt know how to send a message to nintendo hahaha! orale cabron no tan vergas now eh? well its pretty easy, maybe if u click CONTACT u'll be able to CONTACT nintendo
Sorry, I don't spend as much time on the internet as you to find out these things. I have a life, dude.

Contact? Where's the contact button? Give me a link.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Also, Mewtwo is a legendary pokemon. He is a clone of a Mew who is a legendary pokemon but was genitically engineered and enhanced. Therefore, Mewtwo is really just a modified version of Mew. For Deoxys, I still say that he could be a legendary pokemon from outer space because we don't know every pokemon from outer space and Earth because of the diamond/pearl pokemon. For Deoxys being in Brawl, I think if they do it as a pokeball character that they should have it be in different forms each time. For it being a playable character, I would have it be where you can pick which mode you want to be as before you fight kinda like my different modes for samus thread. Or you could have the different modes just as different costumes.

Stryks

Smash Hero
HAHAHAHAHA! i dont spend **** on the internet, but even I know where the contact button is, and just for the above post ill let u suffer so u can find the contact button urself...

tirkaro

Smash Champion
lets leave it at this:
mewtwo is half-legendary. he was cloned from another legandary.
deoxys are more mysterious pokemon, being that they are from outer space. so it is unknown if he is legendary or not.

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHAHA! i dont spend **** on the internet, but even I know where the contact button is, and just for the above post ill let u suffer so u can find the contact button urself...
Why do I have a feeling you will lie when Nintendo gives you the answer? Look, the sites that say Mewtwo and Deoxys are legendaries outnumber the ones that say they don't. I'm through arguing, you don't have anything to support your claims. Not even wikipedia unless you change the page. I won.

And why do I have a feeling your next post will flame me since you know I'm right?

*leaves thread as the bigger man*

Stryks

Smash Hero
Why do I have a feeling you will lie when Nintendo gives you the answer? Look, the sites that say Mewtwo and Deoxys are legendaries outnumber the ones that say they don't. I'm through arguing, you don't have anything to support your claims. Not even wikipedia unless you change the page. I won.

And why do I have a feeling your next post will flame me since you know I'm right?

*leaves thread as the little man*
Dude I have the GAMES that are like the important thing, neither of them say there legendary in neither the pokedex or whatever... and THATS the important thing i dont care what sites say i was just using them so u can SHUT UP, tough looks like not even god can do that... Also unlike u if the guys in nintendo are dum and dont know what legendary means, then ill acept defeat unlike u u should check what legendary mean in a dictionary or something and u will c that mewtwo and deoxys can fit in does terms...

smashman90

Smash Lord
lets leave it at this:
mewtwo is half-legendary. he was cloned from another legandary.
deoxys are more mysterious pokemon, being that they are from outer space. so it is unknown if he is legendary or not.
That is what I have been trying to say. Mewtwo was cloned off of Mew and was genetically enhanced and engineered. Since he was cloned off of Mew, that would make Mewtwo at least part legendary, he not might be a full fledged legendary like Articuno and Zapdos, but he is still a legendary nonetheless. Deoxys cannot be full considered a legendary or not because since he is from outer space and we don't know what pokemon are legendary in outer space, we cannot guarentee that Deoxys is a legendary pokemon, although I believe he is a legendary pokemon.

Stryks

Smash Hero
We know by fact that Mew is legendary, Mewtwo was created in a lab, how can something created in a lab be legendary? Now cmon I wanna change the topic here.

Can we just talk about Deoxys moves or soemthing?...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thank u tikaro, now what about psycho boost, what does the attack do exactly just an energy attack or does deoxys thros power fists or what?

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
Thank u tikaro, now what about psycho boost, what does the attack do exactly just an energy attack or does deoxys thros power fists or what?
In the Pokemon games, Psycho Boost is a high-power attack. It does some serious damage, but at the cost of Deoxys's Special Attack stat being lowered harshly.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Maybe that can be the super, u know after doing that, his attack is lowered until he is knocked out, then all of his power returns, thanx shadow cal. here some +rep, also are there other good attacks deoxys has?

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
Maybe that can be the super, u know after doing that, his attack is lowered until he is knocked out, then all of his power returns, thanx shadow cal. here some +rep, also are there other good attacks deoxys has?
Lemme see... some good attacks Deoxys has are:

Night Shade (Inflicts damage equal to opponent's level; I dunno how'd a concept like that would work in Smash)
Superpower (Sharply boosts strength, but lowers other abilities.)
Zap Cannon (In the Pokemon Games, causes paralysis if it hits. Could be without the paralysis in Brawl)
Iron Defense (In the Pokemon games, increases defense. Could be used to deflect attacks in Smash)
Counter (Counters physical-based attacks)
Mirror Coat (Counters special-based attacks; could be used to counter energy-based attacks in Brawl, such as Mario's fireball)
Extremespeed (Fast and powerful. Compare it to Fox's Fox Illusion.)

kaid

Smash Master
As far as moves, Double Team has serius potential, and I heard a variation was even used in the movie.

Deoxys never learned Meteor Rain, but he's a space virus, so it would rain meteors for his Brawl Super.

Psycho Boost just SOUNDS like a recovery move, and so should be his ^B.

EDIT:
Umm dude we aready stated that mewtwo is half legendary and deoxys is a misterious dude, can we leave it at that? Thanx
You can SAY whatever you want, but a list on the Nintendo Forums, and kept up to date, has a certian athority you do not.

Top Bottom