• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official FAU Community Thread (FAU Smashfests Fridays 7-11pm)

White Out

Smash Apprentice
saying ur going to be the next M2K and ur tag says Special people might be thinking someother things too

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
I GOT MY *** HANDED TO ME YO WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. i like choked and froze up when the tourney started. now i have to re-evaluate who to play with and how to play smash all over again. jeeez i got owned.

Last edited:

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
Good game guys but just one issue.

I accidentally left my MP3 player near the 2nd large TV, the one Smilez and I (Marlon) played on during the pools. Did anyone see it on your way out?

Thanks in advance.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
uh ya. i got *****. i think i was probably the only guy there playing a low tier character. ya i think i was. o.O
It takes courage to use a low tier, be proud.

I think I have to have an in-depth discussion with you and ED on one way you can get better. It's a "secret method" I've developed from years of playing (and losing).

Opus_IX

Smash Cadet
I think I have to have an in-depth discussion with you and ED on one way you can get better. It's a "secret method" I've developed from years of playing (and losing).

lol. I can tell you his secret right now:

wavedash back -> spot dodge -> dsmash.

And if that doesn't work, fsmash -> fsmash mindgames.

And if all else fails: jab -> jab -> tilt -> smash -> shoryuken, just like in Street Fighter (light light medium hard)

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
lol. I can tell you his secret right now:

wavedash back -> spot dodge -> dsmash.

And if that doesn't work, fsmash -> fsmash mindgames.

And if all else fails: jab -> jab -> tilt -> smash -> shoryuken, just like in Street Fighter (light light medium hard)
Tilt, Smash, SRK? Is this a hybrid fighting game I haven't heard about? lol

Oh and I must correct you, it's Wavedash Back, Spot Dodge, SPOT DODGE, Down Smash. Thank you very much.:embarrass

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
YOURE ALL WRONG. WAVEDASH SPOTDODGE(SPD),SPD,SPD,SPD, SPAM MISSILES, CHARGE BLUE THING, TRY AND JUKE SHOOT BUT MISS AND SHOOT. then rinse and repeat and OH WAIT. LET ME JUST LIVE FOR 55555555555% AND COME BACK WITH BOMBS YUS! hahah <3 marlon. no homo. ^_^

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
Oh snap, I came.

Well maybe not, but srsly this did.

All the people who were aboard need to pitch in next time they see me. There are still stuff left for me to buy.

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
For the life of me, I don't understand why you guys want to record matches so badly...

-Kimosabae
Personally I find it a easier notice what I doing wrong and improve on it by watching a match of myself. Furthermore there are bad habits in my game that I'm not aware of that someone else might notice through a video. ex: Video critique. I'm sure someone you stature wouldn't need anything like that. :)

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
and i shouldnt bother anymore. My entire game is crap. =/ just going to work from Defense to Offense slowly. unless im doing something wrong, crispy told me to work on my defense when im going against better players and when i go against equal to less skill players work on my offense.

Opus_IX

Smash Cadet
...unless im doing something wrong, crispy told me to work on my defense when im going against better players and when i go against equal to less skill players work on my offense.
So, in other words, he means:

Pull out bombs and hang on to them for dear life when playing against better players, and throw them bombs at the lesser skilled ones.

I'm sure you've seen this though:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jte702MKJKs

Link's mad awesome recovery...WHA?!?!? lol

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
and as for me. i dont even know who to main anymore. i keep getting frustrated with everyone. i think i might take a big break from smash.

AllBetsOnJames

Smash Cadet
ive heard that so many times from u ed....at least like 20....how u gunna stop playin or **** that game whatever.....u no u gunna play it when u get the chance....

Opus_IX

Smash Cadet
Yeah, really. Where's David been anyway?

As a heads-up, I talked with this dude who runs a company called GameWars (he does 360 tournaments). We set a date fo the 26th (Thursday) of February. He doesn't mind lending a screen or two for Melee/SoulCaliber/SF/whathaveyou. The date is tentative, and will probably change. I'll keep you all updated on what happens.

AllBetsOnJames

Smash Cadet
yo...y'all anyway u think i can improve on my shiek......? ? any help would be sweet.....private message me....or whatever

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
James: Go to the character discussion section on the Melee board. They pretty much have all you need regarding Sheik, and you can make a thread if you can't find the specific answer you need.

With your help you can turn comments like:

"**** a Spamus SON! ****'s so ****in' g@y!!!"

INTO

"**** a Sheik SON! ****'s so ****in' g@y!!!"'

The hate will become your fuel!!!:demon:

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Sick quality. Is there anyway to introduce commentary into these vids?

The NorCal vids are so addictive because of them.

-Kimosabae

Top Bottom