• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
@Vinyl that statement was perfectly fine and any1 who disagrees should eat ****. Cuz in all honesty ur ultimately correct. This PR isn't being made 4 any personal gain. I ain't tryina put myself on it. I ain't bea HrNut, Mink or Chess when I had the chance. So I don't deserve to be there. But I want any1 who comes to the scene or who comes to this thread 2 see which players are the best representation of FL that's active(Bcuz we have ppl like HrNut & Afro who are Godlike & Gmoney Shaky 4God Redhal and Gallax that are amazing players that don't play often enough... Not saying who is ranked but basically I wished they played more over the yrs) So yes... in the end this is 4 the smash community as a whole.

@2-DJeff u will have all the evidence you need 4 both PRs. & tbh the lack of faith that u have in us 2 be the least bit able to do this is insulting.

:phone:

:sonic:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
From what I gather...
They made a PR based on the current PR during what was supposed to be last season.
Then, they'll use that updated one to make the one we're going to go by after June 9.
Therefore, no season was skipped in making this PR, the season was skipped because the PR hasn't been updated in almost a year.
People are complaining for no reason.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
no vinyl this isn't about that. every season someone gets ****ed out of the pr for bs reasoning. Mampam, gallax, dtorr, I wanna say xaltis, me etc. I remember the last one. instead of putting mampam or me on it they put master raven on it for beating NO ONE and lost to no unrankeds. Dtorr did the samething a season or 2 ago. another one was when they cut the pr at 8. like wtf. I honestly want to here this seasons reasoning this year lol. to see if they're also biased as ****.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The PR shouldn't be based on just wins, but their records on how many they've beaten, especially the ranked players, right?

Isn't what the PR's used for? The person with the most wins and good placings?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
NickR - I see why you and ur Brother are so Godlike in this game. Please... let me clone u so I can steal some of ur genes.

2-DJeff - We have reps from Practically 4 Diff parts of FL. How will it be biased this time? Plus I feel u on how Master Raven got put on the PR. Cuz Chess from NFL went undefeated that season. Yet he beat no1 ranked and lost 2 no1 unranked. So don't worry.

Release Date 4 Post-Apex PR is June 29th last tourney 4 it will be in Jacksonville this Sat. So new seeason starts June 30th.

Pre-Apex Pr will be posted whenever Mink gets finished making it.

Vinly - We will explain when we make the posts

2-DJeff

Smash Master
The PR shouldn't be based on just wins, but their records on how many they've beaten, especially the ranked players, right?

Isn't what the PR's used for? The person with the most wins and good placings?
no. your placing in a tournament does not matter. and no you can beat a couple ppl on the pr and lose to a couple unranks and still not make the pr. trust me both played a part against me

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
For the record I admitted to the mistake of #10 on the last PR because we were missing some of gallax results. After we got the missing tourneys he would've been 10th instead of raven but HE DIDN'T WANT THE SPOT AFTER MY ORIGINAL MISTAKE, even after we offered to change it and put him 10 and make a new pic and everything. So we kept raven there cause at the time his wins were slightly better than Jeff or yele and yele had some bad for his case losses. Jeff had some too but yele had alot.

The 10th spot turned into consistency since all parties involved were bad in one way or another (this is before we had gallax missing results) and raven was barely the best in that aspect

also yele wouldn't have been on because he didn't beat seibrik that season like some people thought at wato. He came close but didn't win. That coupled with some random bad losses he had made it so he wouldnt have been on either way

I just wanted to clear that before people keep assuming based on incorrect information. Obviously I can't speak for any other PR season except for that one.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
And also I went 3-2 at CEO. I played well compared to my skill level but I need to raise my skill level in general. I hope to make some noise at apex, and do very very well at the next CEO for AE (that game takes along time to get really good at for most people don't laugh lol)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I mean its cool. I just find it interesting that people consistently miss these things but hey I haven't been on the panel so Idk how hard it is. when is this going to get updated?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol @ the Avengers.

Good ish @ CEO

June 29th... we will post new Pr
We will post pre-apex pr 4 a week b4hand to pay respect 4 that season.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
If this is like the Avengers then

Viper - Capn - Organizer
Loli - Black Widow - 4 no reason she is epic
Mink - Iron Man - Fancy, Artist, Womanizer
Kuro - Thor - Blonde Hair...
Me - Hulk - I come in... Do ****... Leave.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Just as long as the rankings of the "OVERLOOKED" PR doesn't effect the "SECOND" PR since everyone was playing while the August PR was in affect. Even though I don't play much, I'm all about fairness. Just looking out.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
If this is like the Avengers then

Viper - Capn - Organizer
Loli - Black Widow - 4 no reason she is epic
Mink - Iron Man - Fancy, Artist, Womanizer
Kuro - Thor - Blonde Hair...
Me - Hulk - I come in... Do ****... Leave.

gdx is talking about a snes game I got him to play. not the actual characters

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
That martian looking guy and iron man are god tier

Everyone else is *** tier.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
O... Well... :(

Aye!! Sum1 please tell me tehere was a tourney where HrNut beat RYO this yr -____- I'm NOT effing crazy!!!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
They have one stupid question they're figuring out... between whos 10.

But.

Yeah...

I have the PR and i think we all know the answer.

Top Bottom