• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ga Wii Code thread

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Add me, guyz!!!!

3394-3207-3482

Let me know once you get mine. I've added most of you guys...

EDIT: I added EVERYBODY on the list from page 1...so make sure you guys get me. :)

MrBitter

Smash Apprentice
I'll be adding everyone here. Please put my name on the list.
2964-8239-3833

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
Does Falco have a CG on Ike or do i suck that bad:(

Xp

From my experience Falco can CG with Dthrow on characters at low percentages, sometimes more than three based on the actual percentage. If you get grabbed at 0% then you're in a little trouble.

Characters like Meta can break out with a jump or fair at low percentages. Ike and Dedede can be CG'ed like hell because of their recovery time, size, and attack start up time.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
hey gerbill...im too lazy to add my code up here..so do it for me lol...

im talking bout from yur friends list..not on my profile..its a placeholder number >.<

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Hey im having trouble finding 1v1's online. so if yall could add me that would be great even though im in sc. My brawl friend code is 1375-6872-9340

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I added you too, Xilez. I gotta get some people on this page, now...

And SpeedAce...Oh my god...GOOD MATCHES, MAN!!!! Your Falco's good...We went back and forth on all matches. GOOD S***!!! :laugh:

falco can chaingrab anybody three times
Nope. Try again on that one. Just got done facing SpeedAce...NOT true. :ohwell:

Dante817

Smash Rookie
hey everybody, I am basically new to the smash scene. Im from columbus, ga and played melee for a little bit but not competitively. I want to get my brawl code out there so I can play with yall. I know a few of you:Gerbil and Alpha. my BC is:0001-2965-8703 I used to go by the name BlitZ btw
thanks

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
hey everybody, I am basically new to the smash scene. Im from columbus, ga and played melee for a little bit but not competitively. I want to get my brawl code out there so I can play with yall. I know a few of you:Gerbil and Alpha. my BC is:0001-2965-8703 I used to go by the name BlitZ btw
thanks
I just added you man. Make sure you get me. :)

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
actB@st: 2075-9111-5216-4844
brawl code: 4768-7155-7168

I am usualy smashing at night around 9 till 12 pm...or at Valencia of Oceola

lates

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Who plays with the tag "Cs Up"?

EDIT: I added you dude who starts with a B (I can't see your name cause this is an edit lol)

GTR!

Smash Journeyman

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
Insane matches DP, I didn't think Mario could be used that well. Needless to say I got proved wrong on THAT one. :dizzy:

Lucas' Usmash = Dead Falco/any other char for that matter. lulz

We need to play Gerbil, since I didn't get to face you in central GA.

Mace in your Face

Smash Rookie
Nice time getting owned by you DP.
I'm not sure what happened, but I got dropped from the game.
I was planning on that being the last match too.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Hey PB&J change my FC on the 1st page. Thats my Japanese FC. My US one is 3823-8224-1050. So everyone if you register me add this one. and let me know so ill add you

Majist

Smash Journeyman
awright. you GA folks need to add me! i haven't seen some of you in forever *looks at sleepy and soma*

<-------FC

i'm pretty much gonna add everyone in this thread so yeah, watch for me:grin:

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
Insane matches DP, I didn't think Mario could be used that well. Needless to say I got proved wrong on THAT one. :dizzy:

Lucas' Usmash = Dead Falco/any other char for that matter. lulz

We need to play Gerbil, since I didn't get to face you in central GA.
lucas up smash is broken as well at the down smash...oh and the PK thunder kills at 120 ish percent.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
lucas up smash is broken as well at the down smash...oh and the PK thunder kills at 120 ish percent.
his Usmash is far from broken. its slow, has lots of lag, leaves him wide open & you can see it coming a mile away. His Dsmash's range is really small and also leaves him wide open. Ive played alot of novice Lucas users that rely on his Usmash too much and are easily beaten. It is a Beast if you connect fully. The tip of it is weak though. His Pk thunder is good for air and ledge guarding, but is easily dodged and also leaves him wide open even if it connects. I guess it depends on how good the person is with him.
BTW Lucas is my Best Character or Main as you call it.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
his Usmash is far from broken. its slow, has lots of lag, leaves him wide open & you can see it coming a mile away. His Dsmash's range is really small and also leaves him wide open. Ive played alot of novice Lucas users that rely on his Usmash too much and are easily beaten. It is a Beast if you connect fully. The tip of it is weak though. His Pk thunder is good for air and ledge guarding, but is easily dodged and also leaves him wide open even if it connects. I guess it depends on how good the person is with him.
BTW Lucas is my Best Character or Main as you call it.
I don't upsmash nor down smash alot but just at the right moments, sometimes random but mostly focuses on the opponent. I would like to see your Lucas though...hope there aern't any lags X.x that kills some of my PK thunder strategy.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
I don't upsmash nor down smash alot but just at the right moments, sometimes random but mostly focuses on the opponent. I would like to see your Lucas though...hope there aern't any lags X.x that kills some of my PK thunder strategy.
Thats good you gotta pick your moments and good PK thunder control is key to mastering him. Alot of people underestimate Lucus's Melee attacks but his combos are on point. Yeah thats cool ill be online this weekend if you see me on jump in.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
Thats good you gotta pick your moments and good PK thunder control is key to mastering him. Alot of people underestimate Lucus's Melee attacks but his combos are on point. Yeah thats cool ill be online this weekend if you see me on jump in.
awsome, I already add ya

Analogue

Smash Rookie
i'm old school :p by which i mean completely new. holdin it down in athens.
i'd appreciate being added to the list, i'm in the process of adding you guys.

Top Bottom