• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Wow....good tur out so far, thats good to know, and yea, what a surprise that there r these many Bayone players. Fell bad i couldnt make it that Thurs. Btu, therell be other oppurtunities, so, till then, kepp em comin

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
u guys should come down to rutgers one of these days and play. i need some more practice

actually scratch that... host a tourny TSA needs some help. they can't be the only hosts in the area. it could be like ur crews coming out party or some ****

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
u guys should come down to rutgers one of these days and play. i need some more practice

actually scratch that... host a tourny TSA needs some help. they can't be the only hosts in the area. it could be like ur crews coming out party or some ****
host a tourney? that would be kinda hard dont you think? and we'd play with you ull get some good practice.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
^^
Though it is true hosting a tourny is ruff stuff, its nothing to bring u 2 say NO to, trust me, its how i hosted my own and somehow lived afterwards,lol.

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
yea..but none of us actually know how to run a tourney or where to host it, unnnllleesss hefaustos wants to host a tourney since he seems to have past tourney hosting experience.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sweet!! Where in the heights? And whenever you guys come up just let me know. I'm free tommorrow during the day possibly. Not sure during the week, I go to my school to play smash a lot on Wed and Thurs. But honestly if you guys just pick a time and place I'll see what I can do :) thanks.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
^^
Id be glad to, all we gotta do is find a big enuff Venue, set some deal down with Said Venue, and from there we're good, Now i will be needing help, regretably i only had minimal but useful help on my last Topurny, but with u guys itll go good and smooth, just be where u need to be, do what u need to dfo, and well d just fine

Grill

Smash Cadet
Have I.H.N.C. stop by my crib on Sunday and my crew and your crew can have a friendly little battle. Anytimes good.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Have I.H.N.C. stop by my crib on Sunday and my crew and your crew can have a friendly little battle. Anytimes good.

Sure n/p. Is that the next time you guys are playing because i want to practice sooner. lol. but if it is then i guess i must wait till sunday.....sighh....

Looks like something interesting is developing over here.
whats develpoing i dont get it lol.

^^
"Hm Hm Hm..."
"Thus Forth Do i Declare that An Empire Has Begun...."
hefaustos and his inspirational words.....even though i don't know what you mean either lmao.

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
i like how 4sho makes more then half of the posts on this thread..lol. But yea is anyone in the crew planning on going to that DA tournament at nyclan this sat.?

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
OOOOOOOOOOO Ima go ima Go...
PWWWEEEEEEESSSSSSEEEEEEEEy Lets go Lets go.........
WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
I VANA GO AHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHH

Grill

Smash Cadet
Envy nailed it on the head. Theres no way I'm gettin around that man he lives upstairs from me!!!!!!!!!!!!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
The New Complete I.H.N.C. Crew Roster!!!!!

HERES OUR INFO!!!

!!!THE I.H.N.C. ROSTER!!!

ELITE DIVISION (NO SPECIFIC ORDER)

x4FoSho4x(4Sh0)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= FALCO, FOX, SHiEK.

Tech0 (TEC0)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= FOX, MARTH, EVERYONE ELSE (LiTERALLY)

xENVYx(NV)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= iCE CLiMBERS, JiGGZ, ROY

Tech9 (TEC9)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= FOX, FALCO, SHiEK, MARTH

KENSHiN(KENS)
LOCATiON= JERSEY CiTY, NJ
MAiNS= C. FALCON, SAMUS, JiGGZ.

Grill (GRIL)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS=SHiEK, MARTH, C. FALCON.

SUB DiViSiON (NO SPECiFiC ORDER)

GORRiLLA ICE (GiCE)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= SHiEK, DK, MARTH.

GUMO (GUM0)
LOCATiON= JERSEY CiTY, NJ.
MAiN= JiGGZ, PEACH.

Hefaust0s(OMEN)
LOCATiON= NEWARK, NJ
MAiNS=SAMUS, FOX, ZELDA.

BiGGZ (BiGG)
LOCATiON= JERSEY CiTY, NJ.
MAiNS= FOX, FALCO, ICs.

G-STATUS ($G$)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= DOC, PEACH, C. FALCON.

HONORARY MEMBERS

DoYoung2win (D0)
MAiNS= FALCO, FOX JiGGZ

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSiTE FOR MORE iNFO
www.myspace.com/xihncx

mog87

Smash Ace
rofl i defintely know that list isnt in any order lol...but yea you guys just shot up like 450% you got some real solid guys now. Best of luck...itd be great if you had a ride down to the tsa biweekly crew battle.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
rofl i defintely know that list isnt in any order lol...but yea you guys just shot up like 450% you got some real solid guys now. Best of luck...itd be great if you had a ride down to the tsa biweekly crew battle.
our best + their best = THE BEST. lol. Sooooo mog you think your too cool to play smash with me now? lol. We gotta play wheneva you have some sparetime on your hands

and noone in our crew drives....... =(

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
yea..I seriously doubt that we'll be going to any tsa bi-weekly ever. There just too far to take a train too, and noone in the crew drives. But yea mog..if your in jersey city this weekend we should def play.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
our best + their best = THE BEST. lol. Sooooo mog you think your too cool to play smash with me now? lol. We gotta play wheneva you have some sparetime on your hands

and noone in our crew drives....... =(
Lol. I think you have some other crews in NJ to beat before you can go making statements about you being the best.

Grill

Smash Cadet
Cant wait to see da crew and get some serious training on today and watch a little wrestlemania after my hands get tired. Anyone in the area interested to come watch feel free, just pm me and i'll get back to you with the info asap!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
you guys got the crew battle vid against OMFG. if that was even you guys or a different crew. i just heard abou tit and wanted to see it. msg me a link or just post it. 1
The crew battle vid???? whoa. lol. Last time we crew battled OMFG we didnt know how to l-cancel. rofl. and no we dont have the vid. I guess it would be funny to watch it now though.

Top Bottom