• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Hey Chicago people, a group of people I know are having a get together in Chitown and I was wondering what sort of big group activities there was available there. I mean stuff like Laser Tag.

The only Laser Tag place I could find is that Whirlyball place, but I don't know how big that is, considering its more of a side thing.

Anyone got any recommendations? It'll probably be ~10-15 people, ranging from 18 to 30 years old. Bowling maybe? /shrug

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
If you go to aurora, you can participate in Sothe's favorite pasttime: throwing stuff at other stuff.

Just bring some stuff and you'll have a great time.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
That's the most vague past time in history.
Lol you should have heard the stories Sothe told us about his stuff-throwing adventures. One time, he went into an abandoned warehouse that had TONS of stuff. And he threw that stuff at other stuff.

It's inspirational, really.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Lol you should have heard the stories Sothe told us about his stuff-throwing adventures. One time, he went into an abandoned warehouse that had TONS of stuff. And he threw that stuff at other stuff.

It's inspirational, really.
LMAO! Sothe is an inspiration for all of us. :)

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I live like a 30 minute walk from a place called Laser Quest across the street from a mall called the HIP in Chicago. It's on Harlem and Irving Park (HIP = Harlem Irving Plaza, clever yeah?) on the NW side of Chicago.

There are tons of bowling alleys in Chicago too. One I live by is called Habetler and it's located at Foster and Northwest Highway. I suck at bowling and my highest score is like less than 150. :/

Both of these places are accessible by CTA, which I can easily give you directions for.

Yeah, and everyone knows Soth and his hometown slum of Aurora are "inspirational". :p

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
xyless272: (6:58:52 PM) [3/19/10 12:58:21 AM] spongejordan123: Maybe Corms just collects the worst ones possible
xyless272: (6:58:56 PM) (textures)

I think someone wants to get smitten. Also Xyless, considering that I copied your SD card, he is pretty much insulting you as well!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
xyless272: (6:58:52 PM) [3/19/10 12:58:21 AM] spongejordan123: Maybe Corms just collects the worst ones possible
xyless272: (6:58:56 PM) (textures)

I think someone wants to get smitten. Also Xyless, considering that I copied your SD card, he is pretty much insulting you as well!
All I remember from my second tournament was Martian Ness on your janky LCD. Oh, and getting spanked in Melee by Hunger's ICs. Wait, actually, maybe it was Sago. I don't remember. NOT THE POINT! Point is, the fact that that ONE texture was all I remembered from that tournament is depressing!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
A likely story Spongo. Wouldn't that make my textures oh so delightfully memorable then?

Dare I say, nostalgic?
I think infamous is more accurate. Its like post-johns, where I'm like "I COULDVE MADE 1000000 DOLLARS OFF BRAWL IF IT WERENT FOR THOSE **** TEXTURES! OH, AND THAT MEDDLING CORMS, TOO!"

Also, I don't miss that old place. It was small.

Dajayman

also, i live really close to scythe and jayman. why dont we play sometime?
I'm down anytime. But Scythe isn't because he's too busy throwing up. :p

Now that my master plan has been finished, I will continue posting from now on. XD

And Polska has the worst textures, none of them are color matching so if you decide to play teams on his Wii you will have a fun time. ;)

Dajayman

I have a new plan that involves my greatness. but it will take a lot of time and planning. I mean A LOT of time and planning.

It might take years for this to happen. XD

Top Bottom